Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 14 209 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 3:40 am Offline
Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:05 pm4
Hmmm, 7/10, fairly funny, in my opinion not as great as most other people thought, i laughed much more at 'over logging', and it had nothing on major boobage. Still, this series of southpark rocks.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 4:03 am Offline
  • YIM
Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:59 pm793under the cork tree
am i the only one that noticed they were making fun of "the bank job"?
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 4:14 am Offline
Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:07 am1
Am I the only one who didn't liked it. We have waited for such a long time and now we get mediocre, not funny episodes. I miss their smart, dark humour. I don't like the assertive butters, cause he is supposed to be naive and a wuss. And now we have to wait for another few months, well I hope they have some better stuff. I really don't care bout animations, I actually liked it when it was more amateuristic, that kinda is the magic of south park.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 4:16 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
aerisangel16 wrote:
and did I catch a "yepper"?

You sure as Shpadoinkle did! (Finally, finally finally got to see CTM tonight.)

Is it just me, or does this seem to be one of the bloodiest runs yet? It seems like someone's getting something blown the hell off or the damn away in just about every episode.

Anyway, I liked this one. I laughed hardest at Cartman and Butters hanging off the stop light pole. Trey is always saying that Cartman being small on screen is funny to him, and I don't normally see it, but this was hilarious. I think the angle had a lot to do with it, but topped with a "Lame.", you have pure gold.

I've gotta say that "Jesus Christ monkey balls" just doesn't seem to have the same punch that it used to. I've always preferred "Jesus tap-dancing Christ" myself.

Burger King was pretty f*cking random, and yeah Dr. Angus, it was pretty funny when the one baddie flipped through his Whopper. It would've been funnier if he had gotten ketchup, mayo and mustard all over the place. (they're always super messy) BK is just popping up everywhere lately. They're plastered all over my 2-liter Dr. Pepper bottles along with some promo for the upcoming Indiana Jones movie. You can pretty much flip through the channels at any given time and find a BK ad on.

Most of the stuff that they did "together" inside Super Phun Tyme was pretty good. My faves were riding the rocket/horse? (damn, I've already forgotten what it was), when they were on that motorcycle, (I thought that was kind of a call back to Tomorrow Never Dies, but I may be reading into it too much.) and when C was dragging B along beside the bumper car.

What Stan did to "rescue" the hostages was a little gay and did make me cringe a bit, but you've gotta admit, that kid has balls. And he saved Kenny! (I knew he wouldn't get killed off this run.)

Ya know, Butters must be pretty strong to not only be able to swing fatass around like that, but drag his dead weight around, and up onto the bus.

Oh, and I think the "I learned something today"'s are a bit... forced. They went from not having them for a long time, to having one in every episode, all the time, right now - I mean away. They kind of needed to ease into it and have, maybe 2 this run and 3 or 4 next run, then be doing one every episode by the second run of season 13.

OH! The Sgt. Yates debacle; Doesn't Yates head up the South Park Police? And isn't Pioneer Village/Super Phun Thyme in Denver, or am I just completely lost geographically?
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 4:21 am Offline
Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:05 pm4
Whats the go with so many people dissing this season of south park, what the hell do u people want to see ???
i read some people just want southpark to be more like it use to be...... HARD TARDS !!!
As a TV show gets older it needs to progress, not stumble around the same old gags that USE to (and occasionly still do) work, it needs to try new things, experiment. If South park kept doing the same old kenny dies and mr hat jokes every episode we wouldent be watching it today. It would have died in the ass, people would have got bored of it, its evolution baby ! get the f**k use to it.. Keep up the FANTASTIC work guys, South park gets stronger with every season.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 4:30 am Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
I liked the episode because every character was in it. And they didn't kill Kenny because it would be way too predictable. Also, pissed off Butters was hilarious.

9/10
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 4:54 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
~McBob wrote:
Wow. I never realized how harmful and serious defecating into a urinal can be.

If that's all you remember about that episode, look at it again: there's the conspiracy stuff surrounding 9/11, and then there's Stan pulling a gun on Kyle. If you get attached to South Park characters as some people do around here, seeing Stan pull a gun on Kyle might just f*ck you up too.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 6:03 am Offline
Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:38 am19
i really liked this episode. it was funny seeing butters mad and standing up for himself, wich is good for a change he should know better about cartman by now, i mean butters isnt THAT stupid. i also thought it was hilarious those robbers robbed a BK with all there high tech gear they leave with some whoppers and like 200 bucks lol and i also liked there banter as well, "i want my cut now!" at first i hated those people who wouldnt break charecter but it all paid off toward the end when all hell broke loose and they still refused to break charecter. good epsiode way better than the past 2, hopefully the season will end strong.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 7:04 am Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
Mitchell Connor wrote:
Anyone else notice when Cartman was trying to find a partner, he looks at Clyde and Token and says "Craig, Token..." by mistake?

I noticed that.

Also, I agree with whoever said Tweek would've been better than Jimmy. I find Tweek uncomfortable, but seeing him panicking is great.

It also seems that Wendy might be getting pushed up towards the same "tier" as Craig/Token/Clyde/Jimmy.

Anyway, my thoughts on this run:

1. Eek, a penis! -- What SP does best: Cartman with authoritah, stupid shock humour, and morals (with the whole transexual and abortion things).

2. Canada on Strike -- A pretty good running gag plus the hilarious "Internet fight".

3. Major Boobage / Super Fun Time -- Pretty good episodes. Nothing too remarkable, but nothing horrible.

4. Tonsil Trouble -- "HIV positive", the cure for AIDS, and the scene on the plane were pretty good, but definitely not great.

5. Over Logging -- Good concept, poor execution. Quite possibly my least favorite Randy-centric episode. The "ectoplasm" and ending were all it had going for it.

6. Britney's New Look -- Britney Wowtch! ... That's all.
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 7:20 am Offline
Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:31 am263
BRMBug wrote:
aerisangel16 wrote:
and did I catch a "yepper"?

Oh, and I think the "I learned something today"'s are a bit... forced. They went from not having them for a long time, to having one in every episode, all the time, right now - I mean away. They kind of needed to ease into it and have, maybe 2 this run and 3 or 4 next run, then be doing one every episode by the second run of season 13.?

I thought the one in this episode was suppose to be a joke. Like, a terrorist actually stopping and saying "Wow, pioneers did have a hard life, huh? :D" as opposed to the kids learning it seemed like a joke to me. :0
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 7:34 am Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
*referring back a page* 1009? Mystery of the Urinal Deuce? What's so bad about that episode? I liked it. 1109, More Crap, I can understand. I was tempted to turn the TV off, but I'm an obsessive South Park fan who has to endure every episode no matter how bad it is. And 1114 was hard for you to get through? The List was like the best episode in years! Yes, that's only my opinion, but... mainly, it's your reaction to Mystery of the Urinal Deuce I don't get. Even if you didn't like the episode, no need to have mental spasms. I didn't even react that badly to Follow That Egg (and let's just say that at the time, that episode, or at least its ending, did not sparkle with me).

Back on topic: I've watched this episode three times already. I'm raising my score to a 10/10. I effing love this episode.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 8:55 am Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:31 pm7
I thought the episode was great! I finally laughed out loud! My favorite was when Stan acted like the Pioneers. Awesome! It'll be hard waiting till October but I guess I'll just have to watch re-runs compulsively till then! :gaykenny:
Maury, I am out of control. Yeah, I use drugs. I can do what I waunt, biatch! Yeah, I have sex, and I don't use protection! It's my hot body; I'll do what I waunt! I don't go to school and I kill people! What-evah! I'll do what I waunt!
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 8:57 am Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
I watched the Urinal episode (1109), and I didn't have any
problems with it.

I have asperger's syndrome as well. I wish they did a parody on it...nobody knows too much about it. Butters with it, that would work lol.

I mean think about it, he's smart, but also as seen in this episode, can also be a stress freak. Put him on Prozac.
That stuff does mess you up, I ended up changing to Sertraline.

But seriously, I don't like to be known as different due to strange habits or worring about life.

I could talk to ya more about it later if you want :o
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 9:05 am Offline
Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:05 pm1
Well, this episode sure was a super phun thyme! The best in this mainly disappointing run (have yet to see major boobage). It had everything. I'll give it a 10/10.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 24, 2008 9:23 am Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
I noticed something:

The WOW staff character (the young one, who went with the older man to Randy's house) was in "Britney's New Look" (the mob), "Canada Strikes" (Viewing "What what, in my assh*le") and he was riding a bumper car in today's episode "Super Fun Time"

Sort by  
Page 5 of 14 209 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next