Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 14 of 15 218 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 1:32 pm Offline
Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:57 pm1018Earth definetly... most likely somewhere on land
All and all the premise of this episode doesn't sound to promising.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 2:44 pm Offline
Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:42 am10PA
I'm not sure if this has been theorized yet, but "rape" could always be metaphorical. Maybe the preview is designed to mislead?
Come on, people, let's be people now!
Hybrid-people-driving people now!
Come on, everybody be people now!
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 2:53 pm Offline
Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:55 am3toronto
i cant seem to get the new preview to work
but anyways i guess it increases the suspense.

my and my boyfriend have been waiting for this episode for a while now. we quote every episode and i've seen everyone.

if you want a website with all episodes working online and download able. ask me.
I'm the Easter bunny hey I'm back
used to funny now I'm hooked on crack
heaps of heroine ain't no joke
marshmallow peeps, covered in coke coke coke coke
coooooke
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 2:57 pm Offline
Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:06 pm7294
Love the title
:D :D ......................... bring it on .......................... :D :D
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 3:07 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Temperamental69 wrote:
When does the new episode air in Canada? I checked Comedy Network's tv listing tonight and it's an old episode @ 9:30.. There's nothing new :(

Nine days from now.

Tofu wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been theorized yet, but "rape" could always be metaphorical. Maybe the preview is designed to mislead?

Previews have been known to disappear from the episodes, but I don't think they're there to mislead.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 3:18 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Maybe the preview is designed to mislead?

Previews are always Red Herrings. Can't give any real plot details out too early :tweek:
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 3:20 pm Offline
Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:09 pm117In a euphoria~
Tofu wrote:

... Yeah that's what was basically being discussed before, it's just that people don't like to read other posts before going "LOL RAPE!?!!?!?" *shot* (Not that I think everyone should read all pages of posts, but at least the last one or so in case. Nevermind, I don't wanna sound like a bitch. |: Too late lol.)

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure now that the rape is metaphorical, because there's something about the tone of Stan's voice that screams 'satire'. I don't know, I can't explain it. But I would really assume that it's just metaphorical and they would exaggerate it as if it was an ACTUAL rape like that. I mean, dude, it's South Park. xD

Like I said on the note of who, it's NOT Butters nor Kenny-- I'm pretty damn sure it has to be a friend of high importance. Whether adult or kid is questionable though. But the summary kinda makes me assume that.
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 pm Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2906East Hartford, CT
Big-Will wrote:
Temperamental69 wrote:
When does the new episode air in Canada? I checked Comedy Network's tv listing tonight and it's an old episode @ 9:30.. There's nothing new :(

Nine days from now.

Tofu wrote:

Previews have been known to disappear from the episodes, but I don't think they're there to mislead.

People claimed that the mid-season premiere of South Park was going to be an hour long at 10:00 PM EDT, but Entertainment Weekly says that the Sarah Silverman TV show airs at 10:30 PM on Comedy Central after South Park! Did people lie about the episode of South Park being an hour long? I'm getting confused here! :?

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 3:34 pm Offline
Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:59 pm9
xxhardcore wrote:
if you want a website with all episodes working online and download able. ask me.

Um... did you ever check out...um....www.southparkstudios.com?

angeldeb82 wrote:
People claimed that the mid-season premiere of South Park was going to be an hour long at 10:00 PM EDT, but Entertainment Weekly says that the Sarah Silverman TV show airs at 10:30 PM on Comedy Central after South Park! Did people lie about the episode of South Park being an hour long? I'm getting confused here! :?

There has never been one that's over the usual 21 minutes, I believe. And if they are longer, they are divided in parts (Imaginationland, Cartman's mom's a slut, etc)
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 4:15 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:56 pm5SpringField,MA
Well the show is on in less than 3 hours,CANT WAIT!!!!! :chaos:

Chity Prombem
FOR PEOPLE:
There aren't stupid answers,there just stupid people

FOR NEWBS.
NO lol googlis questionz stuff but youzelf lol
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 4:56 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
angeldeb82 wrote:

BLAME CANADA!
BLAME CANADA!
Because their Comedy Network reps
Emailed a member here some text
BLAME CANADA!
BLAME CANADA!
For
their message was wrong
the member forlorn
And Comedy Central
was also quite wrong
It fixed its press
release, removed
two words to show
the half hour it would
beeeeeee...
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 5:00 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
polymorph wrote:
All and all the premise of this episode doesn't sound to promising.

Damn, dude, where've you been?

Anyway, this could be yet more Cartman/Butters plus the theme of battling against some contrived threat, but there could be some great moments here.

Don't be a negative nancy.
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 5:11 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
This episode's premise sounds the best in ages. There looks to be an A plot (china) a B plot (rape) and use of many different charactars. Let's hope things pull together!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 5:59 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:49 pm3
DUDEEEE WHATS UPPP NEW MEMBER HERE JUST WANTED TO SAY THIS SITE IS B'DASS AND WAS WONDERING WHEN THE CHINA PROBLEM WOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING ON THIS SITE??? I DONT HAVE CABLE AND WANT TO SEE IT SO BAD HA
Re: *Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 08, 2008 6:09 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:03 pm1
in an hour

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 14 of 15 218 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next