Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 25 of 26 378 posts Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Re: *1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 10, 2008 4:03 am Offline
Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:18 pm1
2 jews and the chinese nation :D
genious :D
Re: *1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 13, 2008 5:41 am Offline
Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:18 am8
I missed this episode when it originally aired and I just watched it online, I have to say that is one of the funniest sp episodes I have ever seen. I laughed my butt off. :lol: I did not see the new Indiana movie and now I am really glad I didn't.
Re: *1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 10, 2008 11:34 am Offline
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:59 am32
Oh, dude... Thats not cool. You dont shoot a guy in the dick.

7/10
Re: *1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Dec 12, 2008 8:49 pm Offline
Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:23 pm11
You just gotta love how Butters unwittingly gets dragged into things that he'd rather not do, since his parents will ground him. How is it that Butters always ends up at the bottom of the dog pile when he gets roped into crap?

Oh yes, and as someone who hasn't seen the latest installment of Indiana Jones... I'm hesitant now.
::Gasp:: I am so startled!

~ Sixela ~
Re: *1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Dec 16, 2008 3:39 pm Offline
Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:53 pm1
Mmh, well, this was the worst episode I have seen in quite a while. The plot, or rather the two plots, dragged on and never found the right pace, you could even say they were pretty lame, actually.
The "Indiana Jones" part, I think, was just not my kind of humour. I don't find jokes about rape funny. So I especially found the raping scenes unnecessary and a little too disturbing, too. The boys' and other peoples shocked reactions to the "raping" of Indy and the "drama" around it were a little funny, but for me sounded way too serious overall. It seemed to me like M&T really hate Lucas and Spielberg. And though I share their general opinion about the Indy movie, the amount of dislike towards the film makers is more than I can understand. Butters wrapping it up for me in one of the few funny lines of this episode: "Can't believe they put them in jail. I thought that movie was pretty good." Well, at least mediocre, so why all the fuzz? :wink:
The second plot line had more potential for me, but was dealt with in a rather unspirited way. Cartmans dreams and xenophobic reflexes were a little funny as was poor Butters getting dragged again into one of Erics bad schemes (and even more, having to do the dirty work :wink: ). But the story then became totally unfunny, except for, of course, the "shooting in the dick", the (comedic) highlight of this episode. :lol:
So, rarely any funny stuff, one of two subplots totally not my thing, and the other one done badly for the most part. Butters gets a special point though and so the episode barely gets 5 out of 10, because it was not terrible, just pretty... boring.
Re: *1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jan 07, 2009 11:50 am Offline
Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:54 pm91Southern Cali, that's all I can say
I'm probably the only one here who liked this episode better than Pandemic 2: The Startling. I had a tough time choosing between this one and Breast Cancer Show Ever. "What ah zhe pranj to take over Ame'ica again? I fo-geeeet!" was my favorite line. I give this episode an 840/1000.
Re: *1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Jan 13, 2009 10:03 am Offline
Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:02 pm3Orlando
This epsiode shows that the bejing olympics really was a diverson that allowed the chinese to infiltrate the highest levels of the us government. Peace out homies.
When there is nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire.
Re: *1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Jul 13, 2009 6:37 pm Offline
Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:15 pm1
kingofnothing wrote:
This epsiode shows that the bejing olympics really was a diverson that allowed the chinese to infiltrate the highest levels of the us government. Peace out homies.

This episode shows absolutely crashdown of humor in SP...
Do you think it`s funny?"Piggy roar" it`s funny?Shootdick....Slowly and correctly amazing SP transform to...Therence&Phillipe assShow-AssHumor-assMind and....takeout your kids from the screen or...change developers assteam.
Re: *1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 15, 2009 9:40 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:16 pm2
Its true the last Indiana Jones film sucked ass
Re: *1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Oct 17, 2009 8:20 pm Offline
Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:13 pm1
PostSat Sep 04, 2010 11:29 am Offline
Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:32 am0
Butters you never shoot a guy in the dick. Facts from Eric Cartman
Re: *1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Sep 17, 2010 2:43 pm Offline
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 am149
I love you - I love you too sums it all.

Episode of quite mediocre plot but very major and serious emotions... and the sweet milk of tears is what feeds the great minds.

Wonderful, i loved the episode spite that all Indies actually were about aliens all along. Where did the ark come from ? The sacerd stones ? All great artifacts ? From " heaven " ? Yes.

From " god " the creator ? In a way. What are the artifacts ? High technology and nothing more.

God is an alien, man is a genetic experiment and Earth is a zoo. A biology project with genetic manipulation between ape and alien genes.

Face it people. :assface:

But still the new Indy movie sucked big time in comparison with first & third movies. It had it's moments but a lot of bad and ridiculous too plus those disgusting computer effects.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
PostWed Sep 29, 2010 3:53 am Offline
Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 am0West Park, LooLoorado
HAHA. Man, this is episode is effed up, HAH.

And Cartman sounds different~...
PostSat Aug 06, 2011 11:41 pm Offline
Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:39 pm0
Who was raped?
Butters PostTue Aug 09, 2011 9:09 am Offline
Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:44 pm0
Who shoots a guy in the dick?

Sort by  
Page 25 of 26 378 posts Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next