Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 9 121 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Re: Let the puns begin! PostTue Oct 14, 2008 4:20 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7971Montgomery, AL
Pip Tweek wrote:
If nall does put another one up, you can breast easy.

Clips are great, but I really can't wait to see the breast of the episode!

Yeah, we've killed that joke dead.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 14, 2008 4:29 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Are you saying we should give it a breast?

I'd hate to think this is the breast we could come up with.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 14, 2008 4:39 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
I can't breath, waiting to see if this episode is going to live up to my harsh expectations is killing me like a cardiac a-breast!

Hope Cartman gets the breast of Wendy... I'm thinking he's going to trick her into falling for him just to break up stan and wendy. The episode could fail if they just repete the clip (wendy is bad because cartman trickes everyone) over and over ad nausium.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 14, 2008 5:25 pm Offline
Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:31 pm94
I hope Wendy doesn't fall for Cartman, and break Stan's heart again. That would be horrible. Plus, they just got back together.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 14, 2008 5:59 pm Offline
Yeah, I don't want Stan and Wendy to break up again just yet (if ever). They haven't even been back together for a year now and they were broken up for four years. But yeah, a Stan/Wendy subplot might be good in this episode. It could be a complication in their relationship, but they should be able to overcome it. It wouldn't play a major part in the episode though since it's supposed to mainly be about Cartman and Wendy's smackdown.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 14, 2008 7:18 pm Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
I'm honestly hoping for Stan and Kyle to be in this, if not Kenny as well.
I love Cartman and Wendy together, honestly, they have great dynamics because their personalities just...they just work great together.
But I honestly miss when things were more about the four boys. So I hope there'll be a good Cartman and Wendy plot in this episode, and judging by the clip it will be, but I also hope the other boys are involved.
I kind of think Kyle's going to have something to say about all this...or at least I hope he does.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 14, 2008 7:41 pm Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
^ i dont think that seems likely, so dont hold your breast (couldnt resist :P )

stan has to be in it, he still hasnt had a good episode this season (didnt care much for over logging or britney's new look)

you guys think anyone's getting breast cancer? cartman getting breast cancer would be awesome, but he already had aids this season so it would be kind of repetitive i guess
how about wendy? that could be fun
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 14, 2008 7:47 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
It would be a good subclip if Cartman's mom got breast cancer....wait, could that be it! :shock:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 14, 2008 7:55 pm Offline
Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:31 pm94
Wendy says that Cartman said horrible things, so he must have said something mean about the victims that has Breast Cancer. Whatever cartman said, Wendy eacted to it by threatening him.

It could be Wendy's mother, another one of her relatives or someone she knew that has Breast Cancer, or had it and died, and that's why she must have reacted.

I would be shocked if Wendy has Breast Cancer. It won't surprise me if Cartman pretended that he had it.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 4:36 am Offline
Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:06 pm7294
superiorsavior wrote:
cardiac a-breast!

:lol:

Michaeloptv wrote:
It would be a good subclip if Cartman's mom got breast cancer....wait, could that be it! :shock:

diagnosed with prostate cancer at the same time ... :twisted:
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 5:37 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
Well the answers will be revealed tonight ! Can't wait to see it! I am not sure if Cartman's mom would have it or Wendy would be defending her... but if it were Wendy's mom, I wouldn't expect her to get in so much trouble by her parents...
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:48 am Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:40 am3
I bet it will be a scintillating satire on the US healthcare system with the plot based around a sophisticated joke which will take 25 mins to tell, even though it is essentially a boob joke that could be told in the first scene.

"Don't you see Kyle, America IS like a giant pair of nipples... on one side we have the Democrats..." etc.

:roll:
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 9:18 am Offline
One thing I've learned about South Park is that predictions are almost always wrong. There's always some sort of twist.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 9:19 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Agreed

Jason, MSN. BadDrama Wiki alert #12.:P
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 12:29 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:54 am1
I am disappointed in your lack of trust in the almighty Cartman, does no one remember the incident with Scott Tenormann?(501) If Cartman is pissed off enough at someone he'll make them eat their parents, and it usually pisses me off when Cartman fails at something.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 9 121 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next