Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 8 of 32 471 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 32  Next
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 5:02 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
This was an excellent episode! It was interesting at the end how Butters switched sides and tells Wendy to F him up...

the boy who made Scott eat his own parents and led to the death ob bin laden was beat up by Wendy...

Don't Fk with Wendy Testeburger... just as in the ms. Ellen episode.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 5:15 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:34 am2
thx to this episode, cult of cartman has 0 members left, who will follow a pussy who doesn't dare to stand up to a hippie girl and get severely beaten afterwards too. i love south park....hate this episode....didn't make any sense....or south park sense anyway
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 5:23 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
It makes perfect sense if you watch episode 01x11 (I think) Tom's Rhinoplasty... (or is that too long ago for some of us to remember?) ...made it very clear that Wendy has evil schemes of her own and will get her way.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 5:44 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:32 am1
Look you guys, it looks like the show is definetly going to a new direction. It has been for a while. I dont think this episode will satisfy anyone who -including me- watched the series from its start, but like the things told in Imaginationland for some of us these characters have grown to our hearts. Surely Matt and Trey couldn't do anything else from this premise, because the show has to be moral, but I think making Cartman look like a total idiot is the raping of his character. I mean it was necessary in terms of plot, but "Seriously".
We have to decide if we want to hang on to this show, we have to live with the fact that it will never be like the beginning. Matt and Trey might be "South Park Conservatives" but the show isn't anymore.

This episode could be a pilot to a whole other show.

Besides that I liked that it brought back some older characters like the "Emo kids". I would give this episode +++++ out of +++++ if I was to look at it as someone who picked up the show recently, but I can only give a +++ old-timer rating.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 5:50 am Offline
Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:27 pm4
I really didn't like the way Cartman was humiliated, he should have come up with some kind of genius plot like in "scot tenorman must die". But then again, Wendy's very dangeraus as well, as you can see in "thom's rhinoplasphy". I was hoping for more than a physical battle, those two are the most dangerous physological masterminds in the whole of south park. I found the episode slightly disapointing, but it did have some funny things in it (like cartman's remarks in the beginning) and wasn't nearly as bad as the previous one. Overall I'd give it a 6.5/10.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 6:02 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:53 am1
Stop whining about cartman getting beaten up. I am quite happy that the show does not repeat the same plot over and over again, but instead stays innovative. I really liked that episode.. I think it's the best in all of season 10, 11 and 12. In fact, this is really not the first time Cartman looses, just remember Cartman Land (hilarious), Casa Bonita and Something Wallmart... All of which I would count to the very best SP episodes Ever...

It's so amusing to see cartmans evil plots destroyed and him smashed down to the ground, that's justice...
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 6:09 am
Cartmania4Ever wrote:
ASPN wrote:
RAPE!!!

I want to go to court and bring those sons of bitches down!

Matt Stone and Trey Parker have raped Eric Cartman, they are thus pedophiles!

RAPE!!!

How ironic that this comes right after the episode in which they accuse Lucas and Spielberg of raping Indiana Jones. It's been several years since the last Indiana Jones movie. Meanwhile, only one season since Cartman was cheerfully welcoming a fight (against the midget).

No, Indiana Jones newest movie was released only a few months ago. Episode IV -- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008). Get with the program!
Last edited by BigCamera4892 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 6:15 am Offline
Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:13 am3
Cartmania4Ever wrote:
I’m completely sickened. I mean, seriously? Wow. Way to sh*t all over the character that has contributed most to the longevity of this series. Face it...you people all need the incorrigible, racist, foul-mouthed, self-centered fat-ass to pull over drivers on his big-wheel bike (and to abuse his authoritah), to weasel his way into Kyle-s birthday parties, to make Butters look like the tool that he is, to make Ben Affleck cry, to get every adult in town arrested for molestering, to make spoiled punks eat their parents, and so on and so on. C’mon, what has Wendy ever done? Shot a substitute teacher into the sun? (You gotta be kidding me.) Turned Stan into a goth? (What a bitch.) Or got breast implants to try to stand out? (Pardon the pun.)

Of course, some of the lame Kyle-sympathizers who would be just fine with the girls winning every sledding competition and letting the town get overrun with hippies might need to see Cartman get his comeuppance once in a while, and that played out well in Cartmanland, and even to an extent in Imaginationland. But seriously, now the ultimate antagonist, whose evil awesomeness knows no bounds is getting emasculated by girls. Terrible. Just God-awful.I cried at the end of “Christmas in Canada,” I vomited all throughout “Cartman Sucks,” but this time…well, remember Kenny’s dad in that NAMBLA episode?

How can anyone ever take Cartman seriously again? Honestly. Who are we supposed to look to now for pure evil? Crab People?!

Here here!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 6:23 am Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:51 am21Rome, Italy (yes, we use computers, too)
This episode was just... PERFECT.
Perfect writing... it shows you can really do anything when you create a character as deep as Cartman.
Wonderful lines ("...like the victims of breast cancer, there's something I'd like to get off my chest"! that one killed me! :mrgreen: ).
Great moral.
Outstanding :D
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 6:27 am Offline
Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:40 am28
Sorry but I don`t think that a new way of seeing South Park is good becous Cartman was always a genius in some point (he was also good in fighting becous he beaten the "short guy") so making Cartman a little bitch like here is really not ok. becous South Park is loosing it`s soul (it is a rape we could say)

PS- f*ck you "naranha", you f*cking Cartman heater, Cartman rules!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 6:53 am Offline
Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:22 pm1
I'm sorry...this was the worst episode I've seen in a long time. Besides certain moments here and there, it was insanely predictable. Just like the shooting in the dick last week, they're taking one joke and slowly burning it throughout the whole show. Come on guys...I know you're better than this. What happened to the satire?!!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 6:55 am Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
I thought it was rather funny in an ironic sense that Wendy, of all people, was the one to deliver Cartman his ultimate comeuppance. After all the conflicts Cartman has had with other, more prominent characters, Kyle in particular, he has never been maimed so badly. Cartman finally met his match when he went up against a girl, proving wrong the playground stereotype that a girl could never win against a boy. Wendy has shown in the past (the distant past: Tom's Rhinoplasty) that she is capable of being quite scary, much like Cartman. Yes, Cartman has done more evil things because he is a more evil character (Wendy at least tries to do good most of the time until something pisses her off; Cartman is a sociopath), but that's because the show revolves around the boys, so we don't see as much of the girls. However, what we've seen of Wendy has shown us that she is just as capable of pulling off an evil scheme as Cartman. However, this episode was lacking in evil schemes altogether and is just about Cartman being a sissy fighter and Wendy being an actual decent fighter.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 7:16 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:08 am1
The best parts of the episode were undoubtedly:

Ike's first sentence? "Eric and Wendy are fighting after school"

and Butters. "I heard the fight is getting called off" "I hope not, I want to see Eric kick the crap out of her!" :twisted: and everyone just stares at him... what the f*ck!!!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 7:20 am Offline
Thu May 29, 2008 7:39 pm7
I am just glad somebody beat Cartman down...it was a long time due...still can't believe he ate his underwear :lol:
O' My Jesus Christ Monkey Balls, Super Phun Thyme.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 7:23 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:17 am4
the ending was weak, why all the hate for cartman?
he's by far the best character in south park and blatantly the main character

Sort by  
Page 8 of 32 471 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 32  Next