Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 32 471 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32  Next
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:58 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:29 am41Atlanta, GA
Breast Cancer Show Ever was one of the best episodes I've ever seen, and it's by far my favorite one this season. I was laughing SO HARD the whole time even though I feel super nauseous, so that must count for something? :D

KUDOS to Wendy and Principal Victoria! The part where Victoria was telling Wendy that you have to "fight the big fat lumps" was hilarious. And Cartman trying to talk Wendy out of fighting him, and pooping on the teacher's desk, and throwing up his underwear while talking to Stan.. :D I didn't think Wendy would actually get the chance to beat Cartman up but she did and that made my day; Not that I dislike Cartman - he is one of my favorite characters. Lol, and when Wendy took her shirt off, my mom was like, "Ohh, that's what her shirt looks like! But Cartman's shirt has a truck on it?!" Ahhhh it was awesome! :D The beginning was so funny too, when Wendy reads her paper and Cartman is making fun of it. I have to watch it again at 12 :) Oh and the emo kids are back! <3 And Craig said quite a bit this time, including his usual "What?!"

Thank you so much Matt and Trey, and everyone else in the South Park crew. Keep it up (I know you will). :cartmanevil:
I'm so seriously, you guys.

Respect mah authoritah by going here:
http://www.myspace.com/flickherbic
http://www.youtube.com/bethanydesu
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:01 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:40 pm1
this is probably one of my favorite episodes. more than likely because cartman gets whats been coming to him. and the part where principal victoria more or less calls cartman cancer cracked me up.

i gotta give this two thumbs up. maybe three if i had another hand.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:04 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:42 pm6
Great episode. For those of you fed up with the current events rag, longing for more plot and less gag humor, you should be placated. I know I was.

Anybody else thinking the fight scene was a tip of the hat to the final fight scene in "Snatch"? Especially the freeze-frame of Cartman mid-fall with his face all bloodied?
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:05 pm Offline
Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:13 am3
This one definitely doesn't compare to last week (which was pure genius). While it was funny overall, I'd put it solidly in the middle in comparison to previous episodes. Largely because I always liked the "Scott Tenorman Must Die" evil-genius Cartman that manages to prevail in some sick twisted way in the end. I'm also more of a fan of the social-commentary episodes.

This episode adds more depth to Cartman's character, though. That's always good. I'd definitely like to see some more focus on Kenny and the others. You can definitely tell that Cartman's a favorite character in the studio.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:06 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
What was that on Wendy's shirt? Did anyone get a good look? It seemed like it was a pony shooting a beam from its mouth at another pony. My screen's kinda fuzzy on the upper channels, so I couldn't see quite clearly.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:07 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:31 pm7
Cartman got owned! Hahaha crybaby Cartman :cartmancry:
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:09 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:18 pm4
That was an amazing episode! Miles above last weeks and I loved like every second of it. Although that may just be because I've always liked Wendy but still. This is classic South Park right here. And whenever there is an episode like this it always feels kinda weird because I'm used to the current South Park which is usually parodying current events that happened like three days or a week ago. But you have to remember there was a time when South Park was always simple like this. I'm glad they still do episodes like this as they almost always turn out great. And I can't tell you how hard I laughed when Cartman ate his own underwear. Matt and Trey still got it!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:13 pm Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
One of the best episodes ever.
Hands down.
It actually made me LIKE Cartman even more, or at least find him that much more funny.
And Craig and Clyde said a lot which made me unbelievably happy.
Now all I need is a good Kyle and Stan episode soon and then life will be perfect.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:14 pm Offline
Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:34 pm4
Dr. Faustus wrote:
montani76 wrote:
they really need to start making funny episodes again...u can tell what parts the writers thought were gonna be hilarious so they drag them out even more and it just blows....this show died this season

Wow, what wasn't funny about this episode? Go watch Family guy if you need random stupid crap. This was a character driven story where the comedy comes from the developing plot. I'm sorry you can't wrap your head around that.

Awesome episode!! Cartman's report using breast puns was incredible!

I agree with montani76. This episode and the previous episode have completely sucked. These two episodes seem to have one thing in common with FAMILY GUY. They have been written by manatees. I want to see and hear what South Park is supposed to be like. I.E. Just before this half of season 12.

I'll give them one more episode before I just give up on all the new episodes.

[One day ban for bringing Family Guy up.]
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:17 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
You loved the first half of Season 12 but you're willing to give up on the show after three episodes you don't like? Man, way to stick by a show through thick and through thin!

I felt this episode was pretty solid, even if it wasn't one of the greatest ever (my bias toward Wendy compels me to act like it is though). Last week's episode was decent too, I felt. I've seen South Park through worse ruts than this. Hell, the first half of this very season had at least two episodes that were way worse than 1208 and 1209.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:17 pm Offline
Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:31 pm94
LOL! This episode was great. I loved it! Wendy beat the sh*t out of Cartman. This shows that she is one tough bitch. I think this is definetly an episode where kids are being kids.

I laughed everytime when Wendy cursed. She curses more in this episode then she did before. I was laughing when Cartman got frightened of Wendy. It was funny but disgusting that Cartman ate his underwear and sh*t on Garrison's desk. It was surprising that the principal had Breast Cancer, but I liked her speech, encouraging Wendy to fight.

I was a little disappointed that Stan didn't have much of a role in this episode. I mean sure he didn't laugh at her when she was getting picked on, he was concerned about Wendy in a fight, and then he cheered for her when she beat him up, but he didn't try to stop Cartman or Wendy. I also thought that there should have been more to the ending.

But overall, this episode was awesome. 9.5/10

Hope to see more Wendy this season, and have Stan/Wendy moments please.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:19 pm Offline
Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 am85
mentlblur@yahoo.com wrote:
Dr. Faustus wrote:
montani76 wrote:
they really need to start making funny episodes again...u can tell what parts the writers thought were gonna be hilarious so they drag them out even more and it just blows....this show died this season

Wow, what wasn't funny about this episode? Go watch Family guy if you need random stupid crap. This was a character driven story where the comedy comes from the developing plot. I'm sorry you can't wrap your head around that.

I agree with montani76. This episode and the previous episode have completely sucked. These two episodes seem to have one thing in common with FAMILY GUY. They have been written by manatees. I want to see and hear what South Park is supposed to be like. I.E. Just before this half of season 12.

Instead of just comparing the episode with Family Guy, can you actually give valid reasons why this episode sucked? I'll admit that The China Probrem had some gags similar to Family Guy, but I did not see any in this one. This episode is, to me, interchangable with any episode up to probably Season 10, so I don't understand how the show suddenly is "horrible" to some people =/

And I personally think Stan didn't get too involved with the fight because he knows how crazy Wendy can get when she's pissed off. Besides, Wendy is a major feminist, and I doubt she'd like a guy helping her out in a fist fight, which would pretty much be a middle finger to her.

[One day ban for bringing Family Guy up.]
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:22 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:42 pm6
mentlblur@yahoo.com wrote:
Dr. Faustus wrote:
montani76 wrote:

Good riddance, buddy. Good luck finding a new show. We won't miss you much around here.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:29 pm Offline
Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:13 pm39
Very funny!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:30 pm Offline
Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:08 pm11
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
What was that on Wendy's shirt? Did anyone get a good look? It seemed like it was a pony shooting a beam from its mouth at another pony. My screen's kinda fuzzy on the upper channels, so I couldn't see quite clearly.

It was like a pony shooting a lazor at a rainbow, or something along those lines. :lol:

Sort by  
Page 3 of 32 471 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32  Next