Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 27 of 32 471 posts Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 32  Next
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 18, 2008 10:03 pm
llleeeooo111 wrote:
He could've just said I had to go easy on a chick or something
then he would get some respect.

Who? Who is "he" as in "He could've just said . . . "

Who are you talking about?
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 27, 2008 1:03 pm Offline
Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:39 am4
this is the worse episode ever. who wrote this? some 5 y.o. girl?

cartman's reactions at the end are just not him. that's not cartman.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 10, 2008 12:07 pm Offline
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:59 am32
Cartman sucks. -4 for lame topic. Usally applies to aids/cancer/ and ginger joaks. :P

3/10.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Dec 11, 2008 7:30 pm Offline
Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:23 pm1
Had to register to leave this comment. Best 20 seconds *ever* was from 19:02 - 19:20. Cartman getting his comeuppance. Or Cartman getting his ass kicked. Freaking about time he got shut up.

I've hated Cartman since I started watching the show ages ago, and I've always thought Wendy was kinda cool, if a little psycho. (what she did to that sub teacher in season 1 was just out there...)

Watched those 20 seconds about 20 times. It just kept getting better. I'm not one to advocate violence, but someone had to shut him up once. Too bad it didn't work.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Dec 11, 2008 7:44 pm Offline
Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:32 pm6352with all the rich bastards
i still think that this episode is my favorite of season 12. i do like cartman, more for his humor than his actual personality. i just thought it was a great episode. it was nice since it was a straightforward plot, unlike most which have 2 ongoing stories.

overall: 11/10 :mrgreen:
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Dec 12, 2008 8:12 pm Offline
Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:23 pm11
I really enjoyed this episode for many different reasons, and I gotta say, for those naysayers who think that it's just not 'like' Cartman to get all worried about a girl beating him... well they obviously haven't been watching the show. This, by the way, is not a comment about anyone who's posted in this particular forum, but other South Park episode websites (trying not to start any sh*t).

I think that it is a total Cartman thing to try and get out of a fight with someone who has the potential to make him look stupid, and then try and make it seem like it was his idea and that the other person is the wuss.

I'm so glad that when someone had the chance to finally beat the crap out of Cartman, it was not only a girl, but Wendy for that matter, one of the girls on the show who actually makes sense and matters.

GreenOoze, you are totally on the same page as me.
Quote:
I've hated Cartman since I started watching the show ages ago, and I've always thought Wendy was kinda cool, if a little psycho. (what she did to that sub teacher in season 1 was just out there...)

So many people think I am crazy for hating Cartman. They've even got that 'Cult of Cartman' DVD out now and I just cannot stand him. Granted, the show would not be what it is without him, but he is definitely NOT my favorite character. I can't stand him, he's so stupid. I like Stan and Kyle most definitely and have always had a fondness for Wendy. But then again, I am drawn to strong female presences on TV shows, especially cartoons for some stupid reason.

I need some real heros, lmao.

Regardless, loved the 'killer titties' episode.
::Gasp:: I am so startled!

~ Sixela ~
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Dec 13, 2008 6:18 pm Offline
the only reason i like cartman is his humor. it wouldn't really be a show without him. most of the outrageous stuff he does is classic, but that doesn't make him a good person. he's terrible. so i thought this episode was great since he definitely deserved what he got.
eames
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Dec 15, 2008 8:43 am Offline
Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:00 pm6
Cartman is my favorite kid from South Park. It was great to see Wendy kick his nazi butt.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Dec 23, 2008 4:00 am Offline
Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:44 am1
Cartman its the best caracter in southpark , with no Cartman will not be southpark
---- i want Cartman revange on bebe :D ----
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Dec 23, 2008 4:29 am
kingshaman wrote:
Cartman its the best caracter in southpark , with no Cartman will not be southpark
---- i want Cartman revange on bebe :D ----

No, I don't think so. Cartman got what he deserved. And like Kenny, who used to die in every episode but then reappeared in the next without explanation as to how Kenny became alive again, Cartman got beat up, and the next week no mention of it. As with Kenny, been there, done that. Cartman got what he deserved.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Dec 23, 2008 8:36 am Offline
i actually liked how in the second 1/2 of the season they had a few mentions of episodes in the past. it was a subtle, but really funny joke. me like :D
eames
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Dec 23, 2008 3:34 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
I really liked this episode to be honest. It's another one of my favorites, seeing Cartman getting beat up by Wendy was the funniest scenes ever! :lol:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Jan 02, 2009 4:11 pm Offline
Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:02 pm3Orlando
I have muscular distrophy
When there is nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jan 07, 2009 11:55 am Offline
Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:54 pm91Southern Cali, that's all I can say
I couldn't decide between this one and The China Probrem. I loved how Wendy tried to get Garrison's support after the killer t****** joke. If you make fun of such a serious problem, you HAVE to expect a beating. Also, I wouldn't be embarrassed to get beaten by either gender. I'd be more embarrassed if I lost a battle against someone who weighed less than 130 lbs (I weigh 130). I give this episode an 840/1000.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jan 07, 2009 6:09 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:40 am438
I always imagine Wendy beating up Cartman, but never thought it would happen.....until I saw Breast Cancer Show Ever. Man, that episode was absolutely pure genius with everyone wanted see Wendy and Cartman fight. :) I just hope Cartman learned his lesson and not mess with Wendy. :)

Sort by  
Page 27 of 32 471 posts Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 32  Next