Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 29 of 32 471 posts Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Jun 02, 2009 5:13 pm Offline
Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:07 pm1
Im so mad that Cartman lost
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Jul 03, 2009 8:24 am Offline
Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:08 am38
Cartman was destined to lose. In alot of episodes you can see that he's manipulative, but got nothing in an actual man-to-man (or man-to-woman here).
Cartman never had any physical strength really. Plus psycho wendy is evil, you can't beat her anyway.

Brilliant episode alltogether. Screw new evil wendy though, the one in season 1 is far more evil and at least doesn't curse so much.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Jul 19, 2009 8:39 pm Offline
Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 pm2
This episode was amazing! One of my new favorites. The pep talk from the princible to wendy was gold, and watching cartman get his ass beat bye wendy was SWEET! Wendy Rulez
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Aug 02, 2009 3:40 pm Offline
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 am120
This is now my favorite episode ever. The first time I watched it, I had to watch it twice that same day, it is f***ing hilarious. I need to download this episode onto my PS3 in HD.
Congratulations, you got 1 million points! YOU...ARE...FAGS!!!!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Aug 10, 2009 10:50 am Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i keep watching the fight scene on youtube but i don't understand why they have to put music? it's kinda annoying
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 am Offline
Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:09 am1
omgggggggg LOL LOL my favourite episode.. i couldn't stop laughing ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: watch out for those killer titties! they're armed and dangerous! :lol: :lol:
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Sep 11, 2009 9:41 am Offline
Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:04 am4
hahaha cartman getting the sh*t beat out of him by a girl.who is next who wants cartmans blood.Butters? : :zombiekenny:
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Sep 14, 2009 10:58 am
This episode was good, but Wendy had an uncharacteristic potty mouth.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 14, 2010 3:35 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Omg this episode was frikkin' AWESOME!!! Shows that Cartman really is all talk but no balls. :mrgreen: Loved him trying to get out of the fight!! Eating his own underwear!!!! Then coughing it back up when talking with Stan!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 'That's where I put those.' OMG that was too funny and gross. Telling on Wendy, my god, what a manipulate bastard.

Love Butters: I don't want boobs to kill me! :lol:

And even Principal Victoria hinting at Wendy to beat up Cartman!!! :lol:

The fight was epic, better than any fight Cartman has ever gotten himself into. Loved seeing him get his ass kicked by a girl. Just because you're a boy doesn't mean a girl won't kick your ass. Shelley does it all the time! :D

And in the end, the kids telling Eric that he's always sucked so him loosing didn't change their opinions about him at all. :mrgreen: 'You're just saying that to make me feel better.' :lol:

Ahhh, loved this episode. 10/10!!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 14, 2010 5:10 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Stanluv25 wrote:

And in the end, the kids telling Eric that he's always sucked so him loosing didn't change their opinions about him at all.

Great episode overall, but this is what I liked most about it - Cartman finds a way to rationalize the whole thing: "You guys think I'm cool no matter what! Yay!"
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Pip Tweek wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:

And in the end, the kids telling Eric that he's always sucked so him loosing didn't change their opinions about him at all.

Great episode overall, but this is what I liked most about it - Cartman finds a way to rationalize the whole thing: "You guys think I'm cool no matter what! Yay!"

Haha, yeah. No matter what you tell him he will find a way to turn the words around, his ego is that large. :lol:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
PostMon Apr 12, 2010 7:22 pm Offline
Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:50 pm57Imaginationland
I LOVE this episode! It's one of my top 3 favorites...I LOVE Wendy's bitchy side! Especially since we really haven't got to see her evilness since season 1, where she purposely got Ms. Ellen shot into the center of the sun because she was afraid Stan would leave her. "I told her. DON'T. f*ck. WITH WENDY. TESTABERGER." xD

"Oh, that's where I put those." xD lol. This episode is CLASSIC. Seeing Cartman so pathetic and desperate as much as to randomly eat his own underwear and just crap on Mr. Garrison's desk. This ep made me like Wendy a whole lot more...

And, the golden moment of this entire episode; "f*ck HIM UP, WENDY!" lmfao!! xD I swear, that's my favorite Butters moment EVER. When me and my sister saw this for the first time, we were laughing so freakin' hard I swear I almost ruined my jeans...so buying this on iTunes.

Principal Victoria pushing Wendy to kick Cartman's ass xD And the ending, where everyone tells Cartman that he was so lame that their opinion of him can't possibly get any lower. "You're just saying that to try and make me feel better!" xD

Out of 10, this episode was an 100.
Hell hath no fury like Cartman scorned. PostTue May 11, 2010 3:14 pm Offline
Sat May 08, 2010 8:59 pm3
Seriously, that kid is f*cking crazy.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostSun May 23, 2010 7:08 am Offline
Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:20 am29West Sussex England UK
I know it's just a cartoon but I thought her being able to beat him to a bloody pulp with out hardly having a scratch on her was unrealistic, look at the size of him compared to her lol
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostFri May 28, 2010 11:40 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:41 pm1
ehh, this show was okay(breast cancer show ever).... I mean, cartman is pretty f*ckin sweet.... wendy kind of sucks... I loved the episode but you guys should totally have eric come back with a scott T. episode.... it's like the episode entitled " the list". You had Kyle come back from that.... Eric says and does whatever the hell he wants which makes him totally bad ass no matter what.... show some love and make an episode that will make jesus cry..... lol

Sort by  
Page 29 of 32 471 posts Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next