Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 32 471 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 32  Next
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 11:48 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Cartmania4Ever: It is called his true colors. Cartman is only a threat if he can stay away from having to prove himself. He faced someone who was pissed off and decided to risk it all in a fight. This was destined to happen, and anyone who knows the character(and not just what the character has done) knows that this makes sense completely.

For those of you who thought Cartman should win- If it gets to the fight in the end, how?
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 11:58 pm Offline
Fri May 16, 2008 11:43 am1
This episode is my favorite of season 12. Hilarious! Cartman heavy episodes are always always always funny. A+
Good Job
"you did it"
grrrrrrrrrrreeeeeat
Number 1
Way 2 Go
...?
?
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 12:07 am Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
"seasons 12 is the worst sh*t ever" "south park is going downhill" "matt and trey are loosing their touch" "whining" "whining" "more whining"
heheh bunch of cry babies

very cool episode! i usually dont care much for wendy but i have to admit she kicked ass here, one i particularly hate too :)
there's something so sweet about watching cartman getting what he deserves and being totally humilliated that it just brightens my day :P

killer titties: great
eating and puking underwear: excellent
cartman=cancer: gold

i give it a 9/10
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 12:16 am Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:10 pm24Lansing, MI
Quote:
Cartmania4Ever: It is called his true colors. Cartman is only a threat if he can stay away from having to prove himself. He faced someone who was pissed off and decided to risk it all in a fight. This was destined to happen, and anyone who knows the character(and not just what the character has done) knows that this makes sense completely.

For those of you who thought Cartman should win- If it gets to the fight in the end, how?

I disagree. This whole all-bark-and-no-bite angle for Cartman is no good. It destroys his credibility. How can he rip on Kyle for being a Jew now that there is always going to be that "Yeah? Well you got beaten up by a girl and then cried over not being cool?" It trumps everything.

Cartman is a supervillain. And it takes a superhero to defeat a supervillain. Did Lois Lane ever take down Lex Luthor? If you're going to create a story in which good prevails, it can't be so devastatingly decisive.

The way the episode played out, Wendy had to beat him up in the end (sadly), but it would have been much better for it to NOT happen in front of everyone, and then end with Cartman crafting some lie about what really happened. That way, he loses, but still has the last laugh, and his reign of terror can continue. Of course, I'm just a little bit biased.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 12:23 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Great episode really was good this one its one of the best from this season nice simple plot funny moments nice to see the goth kids again .Cartman eating his pants and then puking them up in front of stan,emo goth kids killer titties "i don`t want to get killed by boobs" and cartman getting his arse kicked by wendy were all the highlights this episode gets a 9/10.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 12:36 am Offline
Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:32 pm3
Dude! I loved it! They finally added in the goth kids again after what? 5 years? And its about time someone beat down that codecending fat f*ck of human being. (especially it being a girl)
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 12:39 am Offline
Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:06 pm7294
brilliant .. truly brilliant ...the Principal Victoria/Wendy scene was very touching .
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 12:46 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
I agree, the scene between Wendy and Principal Victoria was great. It was awesome seeing Wendy beat the crap out of Cartman..Nice to see the Goth kids in an episode too.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 1:07 am Offline
Wed May 14, 2008 1:11 pm16Warsaw, Poland
i was totally expecting for the whole episode that cartman will win the fight, i mean - yeah sure in every other movie/cartoon it would be the good guy, but this is south park we talking about... and what a twist,
i was really surprized that wendy won,
damn what a cliche

Mat, Trey - whats wrong with you guys?
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 1:10 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Either result would have been a cliche. :P
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 1:52 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:34 am2
Cartmania4Ever wrote:
Quote:

I disagree. This whole all-bark-and-no-bite angle for Cartman is no good. It destroys his credibility. How can he rip on Kyle for being a Jew now that there is always going to be that "Yeah? Well you got beaten up by a girl and then cried over not being cool?" It trumps everything.

Cartman is a supervillain. And it takes a superhero to defeat a supervillain. Did Lois Lane ever take down Lex Luthor? If you're going to create a story in which good prevails, it can't be so devastatingly decisive.

The way the episode played out, Wendy had to beat him up in the end (sadly), but it would have been much better for it to NOT happen in front of everyone, and then end with Cartman crafting some lie about what really happened. That way, he loses, but still has the last laugh, and his reign of terror can continue. Of course, I'm just a little bit biased.

You said it, cartman had what was coming to him, but not in a fun way.
He was going to get his ass kicked some day and i was watching forward to it, but i thought it was going to be butters in an anger burst or something, not wendy kicking the sh*t out of him while making a fool out of himself the entire episode (and i know that cartman doesn't like being made a fool of in a one-on-one situation....remember scott tenorman :D ).
Normally when cartman is starting to lose a fight, the story builds up where you can see that he has a diabolical plan and you just want to know what happens so badly, i saw at the start of the episode that he was going to get his ass kicked no matter what, but i thought that they would give it the usual south park twist, but after that principal started to whine i realised that this wasn't the case (how unfortunatly and so cliche, really not a humorous twist)

well, the 12th season is good (except 2 last episodes.i mean wtf?) but they sure like to keep whining about things. Anyway this episode SUCKED BIGTIME , i know cartman and even though he doesnt have self respect he always wants to win every situation and come out on top...bigtime.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 2:02 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:56 am10
RAPE!!!

I want to go to court and bring those sons of bitches down!

Matt Stone and Trey Parker have raped Eric Cartman, they are thus pedophiles!

RAPE!!!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 2:03 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:56 am10
Lamest episode this season, BTW...
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 2:13 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:11 am4
Honestly..this episode was one of THE BEST ive ever watched..and i watched em all..more than once :)

WELL DONE!!! and keep em coming...

A Fan from the Mediterranean Island of Malta
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 2:17 am Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:10 pm24Lansing, MI
ASPN wrote:
RAPE!!!

I want to go to court and bring those sons of bitches down!

Matt Stone and Trey Parker have raped Eric Cartman, they are thus pedophiles!

RAPE!!!

How ironic that this comes right after the episode in which they accuse Lucas and Spielberg of raping Indiana Jones. It's been several years since the last Indiana Jones movie. Meanwhile, only one season since Cartman was cheerfully welcoming a fight (against the midget).

Sort by  
Page 6 of 32 471 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 32  Next