Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 7 of 32 471 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 32  Next
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 2:22 am Offline
Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:40 am28
What... why? Why would creators of South Park do that? I thought they were awesome but after what they did to Cartman... I think I`ll start to f*cking hate them :(

I... I mean, I really felt like crying after I saw it :cry:
Last edited by marioR on Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 2:28 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:56 am10
A sad day for South Park. If this season gets any worse I'm gonna stop looking forward to seeing a new one.

RAPE and PEDOPHILIA...
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 2:43 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:29 am2
wtf???????????? :cartmansopissedrightnow: I hope you're gonna f@ck wendy up in the next episodes coz that pissed me off......watching my beloved cartman get beaten up like that :cartmanlaugh: .......and the sh*t on garison's desk...classic....and the china problem sucked :P
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 2:46 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:29 am2
fioio wrote:
Honestly..this episode was one of THE BEST ive ever watched..and i watched em all..more than once :)

WELL DONE!!! and keep em coming...

A Fan from the Mediterranean Island of Malta

ara fio aqalla...jek int listess wihed li ed nahseb jin insomma li kont tkun remedy u nejk....jin sillu btw
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 2:47 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
ASPN wrote:
PEDOPHILIA...

Yeah that got me thinking... how likely is it that two fourth-graders, a boy and girl, would be in a storage room with no one else around, and the boy eats his own underwear in front of that girl? That school would be in some serious trouble for what might have happened there but didn't.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 2:49 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:11 am4
silvestervella wrote:
fioio wrote:
Honestly..this episode was one of THE BEST ive ever watched..and i watched em all..more than once :)

WELL DONE!!! and keep em coming...

A Fan from the Mediterranean Island of Malta

ara fio aqalla...jek int listess wihed li ed nahseb jin insomma li kont tkun remedy u nejk....jin sillu btw

aw nigga jin hu haha
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 3:06 am
I liked this episode; it is from a different point of view. Cartman, who can plan the death of Scott Tenaman's parents and turn them into a bowl of chill, create a company that takes out revenge (when Stan's and Butter's future selfs come to town), can whip the hippies out of town with a drill, can rescue Kyle and family from San Francisco, and last week take over a restaurant with a gun, he can't deal one-on-one with a girl! If Kenny can die in each episode and be back in the next, then Cartman can do all of the above things but still get his teeth knocked out in this episode! (Great touch there with the tooth falling out and the last scene where Cartman kicks up his heels that he somehow succeeded).

I like that other characters in addition to Wendy had a bigger role, that Kyle only had one line (as did his brother Ike), and Principal Victoria's message that if a big fat (Cartman?/Cancer?) won't play by the rules, then neither should you. Good episode!
posting.php?mode=reply&f=3&t=35386#
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 3:29 am Offline
Thu May 10, 2007 3:01 am14Greece
Do this to Cartman, one more time, and aI swear I'll find you and beat the hell out of you. Oh and gonna make you eat your underwear!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 3:31 am Offline
Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:47 am5
The ending should have been better :(

Appart from that it was a wonderfull episode ^^
All time best Cartman quotes:

Eric Cartman:
SHUT UP FLUFFY!!! ><

Eric Cartman blankly states:
Butters; I swear on my mothers LIFE, I am not going to stick anything yickey in your mouth.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 3:47 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:35 am12
It always sadens me to watch Cartman beaten up but this epsodie has humiliated him so much. I hope there would be more decesive cartmanic victories on the way because this epsodie makes me a veeryy saad panda :( :lol:

well Eric i still think you re cool :cartmanhappy:
Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars.
Eric Cartman
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 4:01 am Offline
Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:32 pm6352with all the rich bastards
ok yes, our beloved cartman gets beat up pretty severely, but come on! the episode was gold. i absolutely loved it. i mean, i was about to cry when cartman was punched to a pulp, but i was also laughing histerically. yes i love cartman, but he is an a*shole, so we all knew it was coming to him. i guess the animators didn't have to be so cruel to him, but overall i absolutely loved this episode. good work guys :D
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 4:03 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:58 am1
Dude, dude... Cartman got pretty beat up by Wendy, and it was the lol! :)

Anyway, pwnage episode as all the others, already waiting for the next one! Gief teaser pl0x!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 4:49 am Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:19 pm10139Billy bonka's amazing Drug Factory
This was a great episode, best of the season.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 4:55 am Offline
Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:36 am215
Cartman at the end was awesome. I loved it! 10/10.

"and like the victims of breast cancer, there's something I'd like to get off my chest"

:lol: :lol:
At least we have Đ°ssholes, you dumb girl!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 16, 2008 4:58 am Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:19 pm10139Billy bonka's amazing Drug Factory
Butters sure did seem to enjoy cartman getting his ass kicked.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka

Sort by  
Page 7 of 32 471 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 32  Next