Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 5 66 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 10:17 am Offline
Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:53 am2
They are going to trick Craig in wasting his money i guess hehehe
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 10:44 am Offline
Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:59 pm4
A litte extra Idea!!!!

Craig should ,,I,, to everyone all the time (He is notorious for flipping people off. In "Tweek vs. Craig" ), And the guys have to be nice to him, and protect him at all cost (at school, at home and everywhere) I leave that part to you since i don't know the story.

Pls inform me if you like that idea.

Yours,
NakiCoTony
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 12:31 pm Offline
Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:02 pm112college
NakiCoTony wrote:
A litte extra Idea!!!!

Craig should ,,I,, to everyone all the time (He is notorious for flipping people off. In "Tweek vs. Craig" ), And the guys have to be nice to him, and protect him at all cost (at school, at home and everywhere) I leave that part to you since i don't know the story.

Pls inform me if you like that idea.

Yours,
NakiCoTony

No, I don't. I highly doubt anyone really cares about Craig flipping everyone off all the time anymore, since he's done it for twelve years now. There's no need to protect him from anyone.
This is really something witty. I promise. If you don't get it, you are an idiot :D

Hamsters.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 1:16 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Well after a season (11) and a bit of episodes giving Clydikins a greater than avarage dose of the spotlight, looks like it's finally Craig's turn to shine. Hope that the description and the preview arn't lying, and that we get to see a lot more of his as yet relitivly unknown private life.

Looks like this could be a great blend of a school comedy like the last episode, and a take on the banking crisis. If they do spout about the money, hope they don't make their points too blindingly obvious, and obstruct the comedy with them, and I also hope they find something original to say about such a mainstream issue, or it wouldn't be befitting of SP to parrot the obvious.

The idea of the boys befrending a total assh*le, Craig, to get his money, and totally sucking up to him, would raise a lot of comedic situations, and could sustain a good kid-based show. Hope things stay in SP. Hope to the gods of the show that it doesn't center around how they'll double his money, I want to see the kids try to please Craig :p Hopefully we'll see some more of Craig's 'gang,' and might even get a chance to peek at the epitimous "Stripe" and "Red Racer."
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 2:06 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
Sounds like one "Flipping" episode! :lol:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 2:17 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
SP is usually at its best when the focus is on the characters. This appears to be one of those kinds of episodes, so I'm looking forward to it!
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 2:26 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
ned15 wrote:
i wonder what the title means though. i play this game called pandemic 2 and it's about creating a disease that you want to spread around to the entire world (it's an awesome game, you guys should try it!), so i'm a bit nervous for what it might imply in the episode, but i'm still really excited! :D

Well a pandemic is some sort of infectious disease that spreads all over the globe and has a high attrition rate. The 1918 Spanish influenza pandemic is probably the best example.

Obviously something is going to spread around the world this week, although I doubt it'll be a virus or something serious like that. "Pandemic" will probably be a metaphorical description of some global phenomenon that, while potentially distressing or annoying, will not be deadly.

Anyone's guess would be as good as mine as to what that phenomenon will be.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 2:53 pm Offline
Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:23 pm7
woooo craig!
omg im so excited! finally an episode bout craig! craig n tweek r my fave minor characters i was jus sayin to my friend on friday that da nxt episode would be bout craig or maybe clyde i thought more craig n BAM i was right! lol yeaaaaaa......... yay a craig episode :] anyways yeaaaaa........ so....... skills dude!

i miss craig flipping peoplez off dat was funny.... they need to make craig flip peoplez off!!!!!!!! dude i am seriously......... yeaaaaaaaaaaa.............. so hopefully dis episode we will learn more bout craig n his family n maybe he'll flip peoplez off agen :] anyways yea looks like a good episode :]

:craig:
UnDeRpAnTsGnOmEs!
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 3:01 pm Offline
Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:23 pm7
triplemultiplex wrote:
ned15 wrote:
i wonder what the title means though. i play this game called pandemic 2 and it's about creating a disease that you want to spread around to the entire world (it's an awesome game, you guys should try it!), so i'm a bit nervous for what it might imply in the episode, but i'm still really excited! :D

Well a pandemic is some sort of infectious disease that spreads all over the globe and has a high attrition rate. The 1918 Spanish influenza pandemic is probably the best example.

Obviously something is going to spread around the world this week, although I doubt it'll be a virus or something serious like that. "Pandemic" will probably be a metaphorical description of some global phenomenon that, while potentially distressing or annoying, will not be deadly.

Anyone's guess would be as good as mine as to what that phenomenon will be.

well if its a deadly disease kenny will probably die, jus sayin, or not since he hasnt died lately n what not...... n y do most of da episodes have to do wit like diseases????
UnDeRpAnTsGnOmEs!
Last edited by kennylovr on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 3:35 pm Offline
Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 am85
This episode sounds great. There are three things I really like about it so far.

1. Doesn't seemed to be based on a big gimmick or a question (Who got raped, will Cartman or Wendy win).

2. All 4 boys are together and aren't split up as usual, and none seem to be the central focus, like it used to be.

3. Butters doesn't seem to be the main character/important plot device as well as Cartman.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 5:07 pm Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
This episode looks promising. It's got the four originals on it, unless the press images and video mislead you and it's Butters instead of Kenny like what they did on Canada On Strike, and also it's got Craig on it.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 6:58 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
Craig should just go :craig: on them. :lol: (only kidding)

It's a wonder if they are only going to use him? Since there putting him on the spot and being all nice. All to get this "dream".
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 7:18 pm Offline
Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:30 pm12
srsly, craig is awesome,
looks like it'll be a good episode,
can't wait <3
What does craig just said? PostMon Oct 20, 2008 8:29 pm Offline
Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:02 am1
:santa:
Bite? Why?
I don't get it. Somebody help.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 8:49 pm Offline
Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:35 pm16California
having craig as one of the main characters is intresting. kenny needs to come back and have some plot he just seems to stand around now

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 5 66 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next