Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 5 66 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 8:52 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
don't suppose Craig will stick his Guinea Pig in his.... you know, like Cartman said?

well, after last week, my expectations are mad high for this.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 10:09 pm Offline
Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:21 am34
Its gonna be funny but Craig is gonna get f*cked over big time just like the main 4
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 20, 2008 10:14 pm Offline
Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:21 am34
People also forgetting Kenny starred in Major Boobage
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 21, 2008 12:49 pm Offline
Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:25 pm30
Quote:
kenny needs to come back and have some plot he just seems to stand around now

He can't always have plots. The fact he can't speak properly makes it hard to gear plots around him. So long as he has a line or two in most episodes, I'm content.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 21, 2008 3:32 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Here's to being pesemistic and realising that the episode might not include as much Craig-themed action as it implies and might be a political parody of the money markets (please don't let it be so!), just thought I'd remind everyone not to assume too much from the preview and the last episode's being so beyond good.

Glad to see Kenny in there!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 21, 2008 3:41 pm Offline
Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:32 pm6352with all the rich bastards
you're right though SS. i mean, we can't get our hopes up too high that the whole thing will be revolved around craig. it's just one 20 second snipet. i mean, remember the clip for the china probrem? we all thought butters, or cartman, or whoever was going to be raped, but then we were totally wrong! you can't predict any south park episodes, you just have to watch and be surprised.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 21, 2008 3:53 pm Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
superiorsavior wrote:
Here's to being pesemistic and realising that the episode might not include as much Craig-themed action as it implies and might be a political parody of the money markets (please don't let it be so!), just thought I'd remind everyone not to assume too much from the preview and the last episode's being so beyond good.

Glad to see Kenny in there!

yeah i was wondering the same thing, wether it will be a lot of craig or just a little at the beginning, i have the fee ling that the answer is the second one, and yeah then it leaves craig out and goes to a bigger issue
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 21, 2008 4:24 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
ned15 wrote:
you're right though SS. i mean, we can't get our hopes up too high that the whole thing will be revolved around craig. it's just one 20 second snipet. i mean, remember the clip for the china probrem? we all thought butters, or cartman, or whoever was going to be raped, but then we were totally wrong! you can't predict any south park episodes, you just have to watch and be surprised.

True. None of us would had thought of Indy when it came to "China Probrem". But, it's always fun to just guess what is going to happen. :D
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 21, 2008 4:33 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Here's hoping our guesses are close to the mark (but not close enough to ruin the supprise for us, of course :p). IF they do have a message in this, hope they say something new, in a quiet enough way for the jokes to not be overpowered.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 21, 2008 4:45 pm Offline
Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:01 pm1
stan kyle catman and kenny are just gonna use craig
Re: What does craig just said? PostTue Oct 21, 2008 7:05 pm Offline
Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:23 pm7
copykurt wrote:
:santa:
Bite? Why?
I don't get it. Somebody help.

no dude he didnt say bite he said fine.....
UnDeRpAnTsGnOmEs!
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 21, 2008 9:58 pm Offline
Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:20 pm176
haha craigs such a useless character, its so funny to hear that all these people love him. I guess theres something I'm missing.
I can't possibly imagine Craig actually having anything special that the boys need. Hes just some kid with a hat. I hope the thing they need from him plays on how they don't actually need anything from him at all that is specific to only him.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 21, 2008 10:13 pm Offline
Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:19 pm2
I'm so happy Craig will be in it!
I think he is going to loose all his money. :craig:
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 22, 2008 5:12 am Offline
Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:20 pm134
Quote:
haha craigs such a useless character, its so funny to hear that all these people love him. I guess theres something I'm missing.

I've been wondering the same thing since Sunday night. But then again, I'm the only person in the world who could care less about secondary/minor characters.

That's the reason why I hate the 5th Harry Potter book
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 22, 2008 12:06 pm Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
LawrenceTaylor wrote:
I can't possibly imagine Craig actually having anything special that the boys need. Hes just some kid with a hat. I hope the thing they need from him plays on how they don't actually need anything from him at all that is specific to only him.

I think they need the money he got from his grandma for his birthday, if the clip isn't totally misleading.
And I love Craig because he's an unapologetic assh*le, at least from what we've seen from him. Considering we haven't seen a lot though...I can see why people don't like Craig, there really isn't much reason to.
...But I still love Craig. xD
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 5 66 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next