Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 22 of 24 358 posts Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 2:51 pm Offline
Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:32 pm6352with all the rich bastards
CHEL BEAN wrote:
You know what would be really super awesomely cool?
If Lemmiwinks made an appearance in this episode.

that would be amazing!!! i miss lemmiwinks :(
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 5:48 pm Offline
Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:43 pm17Kansas
Pretty good episode! Before the giant guinea pig came out, my fiance and I were trying to guess what the furry death was. He said "It's a giant guinea pig!" we sure were suprised when that was what it was.
I'm a little piggy. Here's my snout. Oink, oink oink, Oink, oink, oink.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 6:16 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:22 pm2
I loved the part with randy and the camera it was so funny. :lol: I cant wait to see part two tomorrow ^_^.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 6:33 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Wasn't lemniwinks a gerbil?

Quote:
Its like she was on her period in 'More Crap' and again aunt flow seemed to have stopped by in Pandemic.

Though Randy also seemed like a callous bastard throughout the episode as well. Did anyone notice him saying 'neato,' it's like they had to have a little bit of Butters in the episode after all!

I agree that SP should stear clear of Indy's 'the writers didn't do or care about the reserch' routine on peru, though I suppose both have creative licence.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 8:57 pm Offline
Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:31 pm3
ned15 wrote:
jewish pride wrote:
^ i dont really get what you're so pissed off about, but if its because of the lack of appreciation for peruvian flute bands, they were making fun mostly of the ammount of those bands that there are these days (there are plenty really, i live in argentina and there have been plenty around for some time now), i dont think they were making fun particularly about it being or not being bad music, kenny did seem to like it after all :)

yea, i don't think the point was to make fun of peruvian flute bands, just to point out that they're every where now a days. and even if they were making fun of them, south park makes fun of everything! so i wouldn't get so upset. besides, in a way they were making the peruvian bands the good guys since without them we would all be attacked by a bunch of giant guinea pigs :D

im peruvian to , maybe he thinks that they will make something gay on the next episode couse they are goin to peru and well thats what piss him off , the peruvian people is very nationalist and well u guys just let him talk .. lol .... well i really dont care couse this program make fun of any random sh*t ... any1 knows that south park creators are gay but the are so f*cking funny.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 6:29 am Offline
Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:02 pm5
yea they must be gay. .that's why they date woman.. i dont think u know what ur talkin bout melvin
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 11:11 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
People who take their entire Identity from the geographical location they by chance happened to be born in deserve to be rilled and poked until they break down in a cartman-esque temper tantrum. If the Peruvians are really as nationalistic as you say, I wouldn't object in the slightest to South Park ripping mercilessly on Peru for a whole episode.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 12:01 pm Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
decro121 wrote:
any1 knows that south park creators are gay but the are so f*cking funny.

Someone needs to tell Trey's wife that he's a flaming homosexual. D:
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 2:37 pm Offline
Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:34 pm1
I feel like I can really relate to this episode.. We had two performances from Peruvian pan flute bands at our school. We went to see them during my Spanish class.. They were selling their cd's... THEY DON'T STOP!!!
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Nov 01, 2008 11:56 pm Offline
Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:09 pm1
oK, so I read the entire message board so far, and the majority of people that watch south park (or maybe just post on this) may be retarded. South Park is all about metaphors and relating to our overall progressing lives... For reals...There are 2 main focuses in this episode....the camera (our life recording technology), and the events with home land security (gov't) and the peruvian pan-flutists (us people). The camera is what people use to make Youtube Videos. If you search Youtube deeply (amongst the millions of other videos), you find alot of anti-gov't videos made. US concentration camps, the director of home land security with his deviant nazi-like attire showing times of chaos and Emergency- ? -
What can this mean - simply- Bush - Gov't Leaders -
....There are literally millions of people digging facts and material about the horrible things our Governments Top Leaders are doing, along with the very real, atrocious things we see on tv. IN ESSENCE, they are working people, just like us, but - with a desire and a knowledge of money and power we don't necessarily understand.
Maybe...just maybe...South Park is showing...and helping us...realize our current states and THINGS we should be recognizing but fail to prevent.
--------------------------IT would help---------if you-----------------
-----helped----------------------------yourself--------------------------
, Learn...what other people are learning........
The INTERNET vIA YOUtube really shows you the things being hidden, not to mention many sites on the net as well....

DO NOT immediately judge something you think is far-fetched...think about it, let it truly affect you, then think about how it made you feel.

blah blah lets see what happens the rest of this series because SOUTH PARK KICKS ASS!! yea, thanks guys

you might have made Baseketball's coolness go down with your queermagnus behavior, but you still keep kicking out stellar work.

Lets just see how far this rabbit hole goes...

WORD
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 05, 2008 8:15 pm Offline
Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:21 am9
This episode was so freakin' terrible I wanted to burn down the houses of the creators of South park
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 24, 2008 1:50 pm Offline
Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:50 am1
Haha this sh*t is so true..! Just took a walk down the main shopping street in Copenhagen, Denmark and it had like two or three pan flute bands playing the exact same crap.. :lol:
Last edited by dennis_hs on Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 25, 2008 12:31 am Offline
Fri May 23, 2008 9:18 pm5
trey and matt really need to improve their spanish...it's horrible...
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Dec 02, 2008 12:35 pm Offline
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:59 am32
Just jumping in. I dont think the guys read this much anyways. 2 episodes into season 12 and get a heavy feel for serious storyline. Its cool to see the difference in approach and the humor is at a higher level. The randy video stuff is funny in the way it has been approached. Dont really care where it goes because of the flow of main lines.
Re: *1210: Pandemic* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 03, 2008 7:21 am Offline
Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:00 am4
This episode and the second one r REALLY funny!

OMG! I am so...startled! XD

That will never get old, man! :lol:

Sort by  
Page 22 of 24 358 posts Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next