Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 8 of 9 127 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 6:37 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Kenny will die, but not in the way we expect. And yeah, it seems like totally a halloween special.

Quote:
present an image according to the common (american) people view about the issue multiplied by X
They might f*ck with our expectations by making an accurate portrayal of Peru which is what no one expects. Glad to hear Peru is developing on such a fast rate.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 7:10 pm Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:03 pm1
it is obvius that they can't save evryone in the world without creg cause the guy said he was the key. I think they wanted to bring creg back and give him a bigger role for the rest of this season :santa: :santa:
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 7:34 pm Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:06 pm1
i can,t wait for panademic 2!!!nice clip . what,s craig is gonna say now.:craig: :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig:
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 6:25 am Offline
Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:22 am1
This is the revenge of the gerbal-king.
The return of Lemmiwinks f'sho!
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 7:50 am Offline
Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:06 pm4
I think it's sad how everyone is saying "Part One is just a build up, Part Two will be legendary!" Everyone has their hopes set so high... :? I hope the South Park team sees that Season 12 is in a downward spiral and they need to do something to save it. I know we all have been use to South Park putting out great two or three part episodes, but I'm not going in with high hopes. The first episodes of Imaginationland and Go God Go (the two most recent multi-part episodes I can think of) rocked way harder than Pandemic Part I so I'm not gonna mark this new episode down as excellent before it airs...
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 9:40 am Offline
Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:19 am1
Of course this episode takes some themes from Cloverfield but does anyone else wonder if the image of gerbils/hamsters causing havoc in the middle of the street was inspired by "Night of the Lepus" (1972)? It would seem like a Stone/Parker type reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Od92391upY
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 11:07 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Quote:
I think it's sad how everyone is saying "Part One is just a build up, Part Two will be legendary!"
Me too... because part One was pretty legendarilly funny on it's own :p The first episode of Immaginationland was boring, and the first episode of Go God Go was only funny for me because I'm an obsessive fan of Dawkins, this episode (in the last few minutes at least) beat them in terms of laughs.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 1:24 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:18 am1
I CANT f*cking WAIT

I LOVE KLYDE, I CAN MAKE M VOICE SOUND JUST LIKE HIM!!
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 1:54 pm Offline
Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:32 pm6352with all the rich bastards
superiorsavior wrote:
Quote:
I think it's sad how everyone is saying "Part One is just a build up, Part Two will be legendary!"
Me too... because part One was pretty legendarilly funny on it's own :p The first episode of Immaginationland was boring, and the first episode of Go God Go was only funny for me because I'm an obsessive fan of Dawkins, this episode (in the last few minutes at least) beat them in terms of laughs.

i don't think it will be legendary. i like the episode and i have high hopes for this episode, but i highly doubt it will reach my top 15 list. and i don't think season 12 has been a downward spiral. in fact it's been going up since the 1/2 season. it started out suckish, but i though the last 2 episodes were great. and i liked the first half of the season, but that's just my opinion.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 3:01 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Prediction: 7/10. Not feeling it too well this week, but it won't be bad.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 3:05 pm Offline
Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:59 pm19
I'm so excited =] Highlight of my week... sad. haha.
anyways, I predict it'll be okay. Better than last week, cause you could see the anticipation building. I kinda was hoping it wasn't gonna be a 2-parter, but I hope it lives up to standards :D :D
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 3:19 pm Offline
Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:07 pm1
must check time...
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 5:16 pm Offline
Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:04 pm2
I am so excited for this episode!!!
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 5:19 pm Offline
Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:31 pm3
meh.... xD
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 6:29 pm Offline
Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:15 pm1
Can't wait to see part 2!

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 8 of 9 127 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next