Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 9 127 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Re: Pandemic 2 - The Startling PostMon Oct 27, 2008 6:19 pm Offline
Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:12 pm2
Hayley B wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:
Bitchin'. 8)

I want to see what Craig's role in all of this is going to be. :craig:

I have to agree. Me too. I do hope Craig gets on the boys some more. That was funny and maybe clear things up, to why Kenny was dancing to that music.

*the rest is just a cut & paste of the blank thread post*

Hopefully just a 2 parter. It would just be a little sad, if that was the rest of season 12.

but if it was a three parter there would still be two more episodes left in the season
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 27, 2008 6:46 pm Offline
Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:34 pm13
Id really like to see craig got beat up over and over again, and the boys freed him at last and tell him everything is fine
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 27, 2008 6:50 pm Offline
Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:12 pm2
its a two parter. in the press conference for the episode it says so
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 27, 2008 7:35 pm Offline
Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:46 pm4
whatthejew wrote:
Oh yes, I'm thinking we should use brainwaves to tell Matt and Trey that we want all these things, don't you?
Especially that Craig and those guys episode...I would kill people to have that episode.
And some 'Tophe, ah...Le 'Topheness...

Maybe the Super Best Friends can come back, joined by Jewsus, of course, and face...I don't know. I just want Jewsus and Moses bacl.

I really agree, you know, brainwaves are really the best way to get ideas across, aren't they?
I would kill people to have that episode too, seriously. The epicness of it would just be...indescribable.
Yes, yes, Le 'Topheness... Always a necessity. =D

Yess, the Super Best Friends and Jewsus, and they face...umm. Maybe David Blaine can go round up David Copperfield and Criss Angel for his army and they can have a showdown?
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 27, 2008 11:12 pm Offline
Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:10 pm1
There must be more about kennys balls, why else would they have included that :wink:
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 8:19 am Offline
Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:31 pm3
I'm startling - can't wait for this episode:)
In Ukraine without it very boring :roll:
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 9:08 am Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:06 am2
:zombiekenny: Greetings from Peru, I'm very excited to see the guys coming to The Land of the Incas, my only concern is that when they arrive, the writers may use the eternal and lame stereotype of a country submerged on misery, trust me guys, I lived in CA for 15 years and now I’m back home and although I’m thankful to had lived in such amazing State, I don’t think I’m living home again, things here are now amazing, we are now the fastest growing economy in the continent. The other stereotype I’m worry about is that when the guys arrive to our land, they’ll find that we are somehow similar to Mexicans, no offense to Mexicans, nothing but love to them, but both are very different cultures, lets hope that South Park has far better writers than the multimillion “Indiana Jones” where they had Mexican music and Mayan warriors in Cuzco and where they placed The Lines of Nazca in the Andes (they are in the coast, very far from the Andes), nothing wrong with being creative, but another thing is misinforming and being plain dumb.

Anyway, can't wait for this episode

And for those who want to visit us, Welcome All!

Lorenzo
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 10:16 am Offline
Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:05 am152România
Dear Lorenzo,

don't worry about SP presenting a distorted image of Peru, the purpose of the show is not to be a substitute for those lacking in geography and cultures knowledge; they (M&T) will rather present an image according to the common (american) people view about the issue multiplied by X times in order to get to the ridiculous and funny level required to make obvious what's wrong about it.. for this exaggeration has to me used, or else people will go by, unnoticing...

consider my case (episode 0403 - "Quintuplets 2000" http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103573) :) what do u think about that one?

and don't worry too much about it, those who guide themselves by stereotypes and scandal papers and think they know enough about the world don't deserve your efforts to enlight them anyway.

the simple fact that u went back after 15 years in States is just awesome and says enough, seems that Peru goes on a good direction.
and btw: i broke the dam...
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 3:14 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Carlo259 wrote:
There must be more about kennys balls, why else would they have included that :wink:

A funny excuse to have the boys be at the mall?
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 3:17 pm Offline
Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:25 am44
:!: :!: :!: :!:

I really hope that no guinea pig was hurt for that episode. I really LOVE those little furry fellows.
I hope they get their revenge on some Peruvians for being eaten in Peru for dinner.
GO pigs GO!
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 5:26 pm Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:14 pm6
well sorry this is my first time doing this :(
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 5:28 pm Offline
germanguyII wrote:

I really hope that no guinea pig was hurt for that episode. I really LOVE those little furry fellows.
I hope they get their revenge on some Peruvians for being eaten in Peru for dinner.
GO pigs GO!

ill be watching you :x :gothstan: :evil: :twisted:
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 5:31 pm Offline
triplemultiplex wrote:
Carlo259 wrote:

A funny excuse to have the boys be at the mall?

i agree why whould the boys be doing that if the kenny gots shaved balls sarcasim tell us that kenny bought a gun not a shaver he just descised it as a gun and maby kenny gona use it ill be watching u :x :twisted: :evil:
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 6:04 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:58 pm2
germanguyII wrote:

GO pigs GO!

I hope they get some revenge too. XD
I love those little fuzzies. :3
Re: *Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 28, 2008 6:12 pm Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm148
I see Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Craig...and Kenny laying in a pile of blood. I have a feeling Kenny will die in this episode, though I am a dumbass so who knows.
Guinea Pig Kenny death would be rad though.

I wonder what Craig has to do with this. :craig:
Can't wait for this though! It's the PERFECT time for an episode like this, Halloween? Awesome.
Though nothing beats Pinkeye. :zombiekenny:

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 9 127 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next