Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 21 302 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 7:32 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
nall wrote:
Bzzz.

Now with new avatars!

Saweeet!!!

Mkay, "borrowed" internet connection go! And I am sooo happy! :D

Jeez, Randy with that effin' camera.
...Those are some very bad Guinea Pigs.
"Ain't that a Peach." :roll: Lord.

*commercial*

Mkay, we're back.
Ok, giant Guinea Pigs, and giant Bees, wha... GUINEA BEES!!! ^_^ ...t's next, Graboids?
Craig is the chosen one? 'k.
...As stupid as the Guinea animals are, they're just too damn cute for words. And I really hate animals dressed up in costumes. Well, unless it's funny that is.

*commercial*

Back again.
*facepalm* Guinea... sarus... Rex.
YES! Thank you Jesus for pissed off Sharon!

God, I can't wait for them to go widescreen or whatever. Or maybe Comedy Central just needs to zoom out a little bit, I don't know.

...Wow. Nothing phases Craig, does it?
:lol: Pan Flute Gary Neuman :lol:
Guinea Pig in prison garb. f*ckin' priceless.

I think I have a new 4th favorite episode(s)

Edit: I think Craig might be a little dead inside.
Last edited by BRMBug on Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 7:32 pm Offline
Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:29 pm33Earth
Maybe???!!! :?:
-How tasty

If you can read this then you are...

a. Too close to the screen
b. Have super eye sight
c. Have really bad eye sight
d. A loser who needs to get a life
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 7:38 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Can't wait until it is on the site.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 7:42 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Okay, after that little board snafu...

"I forgot to put a tape in."
Major payoff for all that Randy's camera stuff.

Craig gets the old "I learned something today" line.

Guinea Pirate was another great one. Especially because he started speaking like a pirate.

The end leaves an opening for a third part if they are so inclined. But I can't be sure. I think that's the intention though.

My biggest problem with these shows is why is our Chertoff lookalike doing all this? They explained what he was doing, not why. I'm a little confused.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 7:48 pm Offline
Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:43 pm2
Gotta love the Pan-Flute version of Gary Numan's "In Cars"
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 7:49 pm Offline
Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:48 am2
Ugh, SP is going downhill. Their seasons are now these split seasons, 6 episodes starting in March & 6 starting in October...& they're wasting time on these dumb, 3 part episodes. Imaginationland was terrible & so is this Pandemic series.

The guinea pigs were a little funny, but the first 2 episodes are just flatlined & no real excitement. I was hoping the 2nd episode was the end, but now see that there will be a 3rd, lame part to the episode....lame. So again, half of this 'half season' is wasted on the same, dumb story.

Trey & Matt have lost it. Earlier season were much more creative & entertaining.
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 7:51 pm Offline
Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:43 am5
Lol, I loved how they made fun of Cloverfield

"I'm so startled.... BAH!!" "What is it?!" "Nothing, nothing.... Just startled myself.... BAH!!!"

"Argh Craig, ye not defeat me!"

Great episode. I hope for a part three!!!
Favorite Character: Randy Marsh, Butters

"BAH!!"
"What is it Randy?!"
"Nothing... Just startled myself... BAH!!"
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 7:53 pm Offline
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:35 pm39
There won't necessarily be a part 3. We will just wait and see.
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 7:55 pm Offline
Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:43 pm2
I didn't get that there would be a part 3 at all...

I just chalked it up to a suprise ending with a slightly comedic twist-esque happening
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 7:56 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
jmettee wrote:
Ugh, SP is going downhill. Their seasons are now these split seasons, 6 episodes starting in March & 6 starting in October...& they're wasting time on these dumb, 3 part episodes. Imaginationland was terrible & so is this Pandemic series.

The guinea pigs were a little funny, but the first 2 episodes are just flatlined & no real excitement. I was hoping the 2nd episode was the end, but now see that there will be a 3rd, lame part to the episode....lame. So again, half of this 'half season' is wasted on the same, dumb story.

Trey & Matt have lost it. Earlier season were much more creative & entertaining.

It is seven episodes per half-season.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 7:57 pm Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
I have to admit, I love that Craig wanted nothing to do with the whole thing and yet ended up saving the world.
I think he's a bit soulless, but I love it.
Randy was great, just because it was showing how stupid the concept of Cloverfield was (I loved the movie, but the concept of someone having the video camera with them all the time was a bit...weird) and of course, 'Oh, I didn't have a tape in there...' That was a classic.
So is there going to be a part 3?
I don't know that I want one...what could be better than a guineasaurus rex, really? D:
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 7:57 pm Offline
Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:59 pm19
jmettee wrote:

I don't see a 3-parter happening. And I hope not. It's not that it's awful, it's just that I think it's kind of lazy to do them instead of fresh ideas each week.
Agreed that it lost some of it's appeal. I think some of the episodes are so entertaining, but then these ones are just like "ehhh..." And I was worried about missing the end of the World Series for it. I think it could have been one part. But I did enjoy it, I thought it was pretty good. No Super Fun Time (my favorite episode this season), but it was okay. :D :D :D

PHILLIES WON!!!! (sorry, had to put that in) :D :D :D :D :D
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 7:59 pm Offline
Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:48 am2
ShaneHaughey wrote:
It is seven episodes per half-season.

Close enough :roll:
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 8:08 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Looks like my dreams of a three parter might be shatered after all. But at least the second part was amazing from all accounts; there was even a "I learned something today" line, I mean, if they do an episode after that... Guineasaurus rex sounds amazing, can't wait to see what it looks like!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 8:12 pm Offline
Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:43 am5
I don't see why a lot of people make a big deal out of the new South Parks. The new season, I think, is for the most part very funny. Everyone says that South Park has 'lost its way' and isn't as good as the first seasons.

I'll probably get hammered for saying this, but I don't think the first South Parks were that funny. It was just a few kids calling eachother dildos all the time, with some gay plotlines.

I like how Matt and Trey intertwine real-world events with their South Park episodes. Maybe it's because I didn't really start watching till about season 7 or 8, or maybe it's just my sense of humor, but I would choose an episode to watch out of the new season than an episode from season 1-2 or 3 any day.

Keep up the Good work guys.
Favorite Character: Randy Marsh, Butters

"BAH!!"
"What is it Randy?!"
"Nothing... Just startled myself... BAH!!"

Sort by  
Page 2 of 21 302 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next