Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 21 302 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 11:57 pm Offline
Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:54 pm8
I hate to admit it but I did get a chuckle out of the first guinea pig in a suit but this episodes continues the suckage. Here is a show idea for the last episode of this season; Have Matt and Trey animate themselves into the South Park world and call the boys in to discuss that they are out of show ideas and it's all over. They each in turn pull grenades and commit suicide one by one and Amtt and Trey shoot themselves in the head. It would be a nice spoof of "Letters from Iwo Jima." Cartman of course would be playing the jap fellow balling his head off as he pulls th pin and blows himself up. Suicide circle jerk is the only honorable way to end this season!
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 11:58 pm Offline
Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:47 pm2
Note to every person who comments/reviews these videos:
There is a very broad and easily distinguishable line between criticism and stupidity, please stop crossing it in the hopes that someone will care how much you "hate" the new episodes of south park, nobody cares, trust me. Say what was bad about it to you and give a valid reason, don't just say "because the old one were better."
To everybody who posts because they actually enjoy south park and like to tell the south park team how great they are, you rule.

By the way, I love South Park and I understand that what makes south park so amazing is that they don't care what any of you negative nancys think anyways.
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 29, 2008 11:59 pm Offline
Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:54 pm1
I thought it was hilarious. I hate when people watch tv just to judge it based on past episodes. Watch a COMEDY to enjoy it, not critique and break down why you didn't like it. That's what english teachers do. M & T Do a f*cking awesome job of keeping up with current events, and poking fun at anything they possibly can. Screw their older stuff that was about nothing, that is when I thought the plot was weak. Now it's got some back bone. and as long as there are assh*les and idiots in the world, South Park will stand strong. I've been watching since season 1. Keep up the GOOD WORK
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 30, 2008 12:09 am Offline
Wed May 28, 2008 11:48 pm21LA
OMFG!! lmao!!
i admit pandemic part 1 wasnt as funny but..........
part 2 makes up for it all!!! omg that was a hilarious 21 mins of my life and my stomach aches from laughing too hard....
matt and trey can never stop being my heroes
"IF YOU HAD A CHANCE RIGHT NOW TO GO BACK IN TIME AND STOP HITLER, WOULDN'T YOU DO IT? I MEAN, I PERSONALLY WOULDNT WOULDNT STOP HIM BECAUSE I THINK HE IS AWESOME, BUT YOU WOULD RIGHT?"-Eric Cartman (World of Warcraft episode)
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 30, 2008 12:12 am Offline
Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:10 pm5
jmettee wrote:
Ugh, SP is going downhill. Their seasons are now these split seasons, 6 episodes starting in March & 6 starting in October...& they're wasting time on these dumb, 3 part episodes. Imaginationland was terrible & so is this Pandemic series.

The guinea pigs were a little funny, but the first 2 episodes are just flatlined & no real excitement. I was hoping the 2nd episode was the end, but now see that there will be a 3rd, lame part to the episode....lame. So again, half of this 'half season' is wasted on the same, dumb story.

Trey & Matt have lost it. Earlier season were much more creative & entertaining.

DUDE, YOU ARE CRAIG!!!!!!
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 30, 2008 12:41 am Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
Guys seriously, stop talking sh*t about m/t...c'mon leave them alone! No I'm not trying to sound like Chris Crocker.

This whole episode was weird, what's with the guinea pigs? Craig was getting on my nerves with his whole picking on the boys crap, but still a good epi in its own way .
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 30, 2008 12:43 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
lol great episode randy/craig where awesome and those guinea pigs dressed up in diffrent outfits where hillarious,i`m so startled!! 8/10

how do i save my avatar to show on this forum ?
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 30, 2008 12:51 am Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:03 pm7
Well I was expecting a lil more of the same from the last episode but I was crackin up!

Sorry .. i am so dang happy they keep making fun of the Quarantine newschic with this ..that's all i care about. I couldn't stand her! I kept wanting to say STFU and turn off the camera!

I guess ill have to watch cloverfield though...because u know I guess I cant grasp the funnyness to the full extent as others keep mentioning that movie.
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 30, 2008 12:53 am Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
I never saw Quarantine so that's probably why I don't get it.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 30, 2008 1:03 am Offline
Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:01 pm51
Pretty funny episode. It exceeded my expectations for a new South Park considering the overall quality of season 12.

In other news, my old avatar isn't showing. :|
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 am Offline
Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:16 am16
Gary Numan's Cars set to Peruvian pan flute music was all this episode needed to get 10/10. LOL! And I never,ever write LOL. That's how LOL the Startling was. The Randy shaky hand POV cam was hilarious. Wave to camera Shelley!
Guinea pigs dressed up in costumes! Craig gettin' all pissed off with that snotty congested voice of his.

Hold out your palm so it looks like you're holding the Guineasaurus Rex.

LOL x10

p.s. big ups to the 3 Blind Mice pan flute syles too.

p.p.s High five for the Scarface Miami pan flute internment camp
Last edited by TakeYaOrdahPwease on Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 30, 2008 1:21 am
triplemultiplex wrote:
Okay, after that little board snafu...

"I forgot to put a tape in."
Major payoff for all that Randy's camera stuff.

Craig gets the old "I learned something today" line.

Guinea Pirate was another great one. Especially because he started speaking like a pirate.

The end leaves an opening for a third part if they are so inclined. But I can't be sure. I think that's the intention though.

My biggest problem with these shows is why is our Chertoff lookalike doing all this? They explained what he was doing, not why. I'm a little confused.

The "why" is a no-brainer: It is because Michael B. Chertoff is an idiot. :!:
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 30, 2008 1:26 am
jmettee wrote:
Ugh, SP is going downhill. Their seasons are now these split seasons, 6 episodes starting in March & 6 starting in October...& they're wasting time on these dumb, 3 part episodes. Imaginationland was terrible & so is this Pandemic series.

The guinea pigs were a little funny, but the first 2 episodes are just flatlined & no real excitement. I was hoping the 2nd episode was the end, but now see that there will be a 3rd, lame part to the episode....lame. So again, half of this 'half season' is wasted on the same, dumb story.

Trey & Matt have lost it. Earlier season were much more creative & entertaining.

I don't know which shows your are watching, but SP is going uphill. These split seasons are genius. Imaginationland was so awsome that I bought the game application for both my iPhone and my iPod Touch. Trey & Matt are geting better each season. And don't forget -- in Imaginationland, Butters was "the key." In Pandemic Parts 1 and 2, Craig is "the key." Which character will be "the key" in the next exciting adventures of SP? Tweek?
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 30, 2008 1:38 am
jamiep319 wrote:
erzhik wrote:
jamiep319 wrote:
im starting to think that south park should be canceled. the quality of the episodes has seriously declined in the last few seasons. when a terrible episode called imagination land can win an emmy, i die a little inside. and, even though south park has never had a good multi-episode arc, parker and stone keep cranking them out. pandemic is just plain awful. making fun of cloverfield is unnecessary. that movie is so bad, its kinda funny in itself. south park is funny when stupid things happen to the -boys, not in a plot-strong story arc. matt and trey just need to move on to bigger and better things at this point. this show is just being run into the ground.

you didn't like Imaginationland? what is wrong with you? South Park should be canceled? I think you should be canceled!!! This season had a lot of fantastic episodes, just watch "Breast Cancer Show Ever" again, it was brilliant. I think you are one of those Family Guy fans, you should forget that this site exists and go away!

i dont watch family guy anymore. it hasnt been funny in years.

i have to agree with you on breast cancer show. its that kind of humor that has kept me watching.

and please, explain to me what was funny about imaginationland. those episodes got too caught up in their own, retarded plot. it would have been funny if it had been one or two episodes. but three? thats almost half of the episodes. south park is only on for seven weeks at a time, and i dont want to spend 3 of them not laughing.

Imaginationland needed a lot of plot development. That is why it was a three-parter. Kind of like a three act play. Look at the original Star Wars -- the first movie could have stood by itself, the second film was dark because it was not a stand-alone film. It was the second act of a three act play. The third movie tied it all up. So too in Imaginationland. The whole set up that the characters who live in Imaginationland are created by the creators (humans), with the bad characters living behind a wall, and the good imagination characters, including Jesus, lived on the "good" side of imaginationland. If you can't figure out on your own "what was funny about imaninationland" then Principal Victoria will have to send you back to kindergarden where Ike will be your classmate.
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 30, 2008 1:42 am
Jaber612 wrote:
I'm kinda wondering... Did Stan's parents even notice he was gone?

btw.. excellent episode.. 8/10

I have to watch Pandemic 1 again to be sure, but I seem to recall Sharon asking Randy last week if he (Randy) had seen Stan. But don't quote me on that -- I have to see last week's episode again to confirm this.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 21 302 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next