Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 7 102 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 03, 2008 9:12 pm Offline
Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:06 am6
n*gger, pussycat, ASSWIPE, JEW, JAP, WHORE, SLUT, f*ck ME, WHORE, PUSSY LICKING assh*le. OH GOD f*ck ME. I'D SAY SOMETHING INTELLIGENT IF YOU'D STOP CENSORING MY sh*t.

[USER GETS A WEEKLONG BAN FOR NOT SAYING SOMETHING INTELLIGENT]
Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 03, 2008 9:23 pm Offline
Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:26 pm29San Diego, California
I'd bet anything Obama gets his head blown off in the episode. Pretty accurate foreshadowing of the near future.
Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 03, 2008 9:25 pm Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm148
Oh sh*t.
Ok, listen up guys, I think I got this figured out.

See the bed room in the back of the picture? McCain and Obama are standing in front of it, Obama looks concerned like the "things won't change between us" look and McCain has the "Nothing happened" look, kind of like the "Two Guys Naked In A Hot Tub" thing with Gerald and Randy.

The title is "About Last Night...". :shock:

If they have them f*ck I'll just die, that would be SO F*CKING RAD...
THAT is awesome Matt and Trey, if this is what your planning...I love you guys.

Anyone else agree? This is what you'd expect from good ol' South Park, I don't think we have to worry about it being preachy.
Anyway, hopefully it'll have a good amount of the boys in it, but this will f*cking rock.

Anyone agree? Gotta here other people's opinions on this.
Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 03, 2008 9:34 pm Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm148
Pirateogta wrote:
I'd bet anything Obama gets his head blown off in the episode. Pretty accurate foreshadowing of the near future.

Ouch...
Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 03, 2008 10:03 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
REDTAPE wrote:
n*gger, pussycat, ASSWIPE, JEW, JAP, WHORE, SLUT, f*ck ME, WHORE, PUSSY LICKING assh*le. OH GOD f*ck ME. I'D SAY SOMETHING INTELLIGENT IF YOU'D STOP CENSORING MY sh*t.

Censoring is just the beginning around here. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 03, 2008 10:39 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
I think they'll slam Obama more, if not, at least equally to McCain, because that man has been slammed really hard to him this election cycle, and it's getting old.

(They will almost surely slam Palin. :lol: )
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 03, 2008 11:05 pm Offline
Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:49 pm42
I wonder if Palin like has an affair or something right before the election, that would be interesting...
Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 03, 2008 11:07 pm Offline
Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:41 pm39
...crap. I'm so sick of this entire election.
I was loving how South Park wasn't doing anything about it, and hoping it would stay that way.
PLEASE matt & trey make it funny!!!!!!!!!

I hope they make fun of the entire election and the people who are going insane over it, not mainly Obama and McCain/Palin and their views.

I think they could make this episode good, but I'm afraid to get my hopes up.
Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 03, 2008 11:29 pm Offline
Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:49 pm42
To be honest, I bet Matt and Trey are sick of it too, all the campaigning like no one's business since over 2 years ago. I bet this is gonna satireize the crap outta the election now that it's finally gonna be over.
Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 04, 2008 4:44 am Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:
Oh sh*t.
Ok, listen up guys, I think I got this figured out.

See the bed room in the back of the picture? McCain and Obama are standing in front of it, Obama looks concerned like the "things won't change between us" look and McCain has the "Nothing happened" look, kind of like the "Two Guys Naked In A Hot Tub" thing with Gerald and Randy.

The title is "About Last Night...". :shock:

If they have them f*ck I'll just die, that would be SO F*CKING RAD...
THAT is awesome Matt and Trey, if this is what your planning...I love you guys.

Anyone else agree? This is what you'd expect from good ol' South Park, I don't think we have to worry about it being preachy.
Anyway, hopefully it'll have a good amount of the boys in it, but this will f*cking rock.

Anyone agree? Gotta here other people's opinions on this.

Haha, I was kind of thinking the same thing. It would be a very unique way to make fun of the election. I was also thinking that, since like many people said, the election might not be decided after Tuesday night, either we're going to see both McCain and Obama believing they have won the election or we're going to see someone totally random being the winner, like I don't know, Bob Barr or Al Gore or Jesus.

As long as they do it unique and include the boys to some extent, I think it'll be a good episode. :3
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
In attention of the moderator PostTue Nov 04, 2008 5:47 am Offline
Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:41 am1
I`m Biro Attila, journalist at HotNews.ro an online newspaper in Romania. I`m interested to write about the special episode about the elections. If it would posible I would like to know a litle more about the subject of the episode. If it is posibble contact me on email: biroattila@gmail.com

All the best

Attila Biro
journalist

hotnews.ro
Re: In attention of the moderator PostTue Nov 04, 2008 5:57 am Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
AttilaBiro wrote:
I`m Biro Attila, journalist at HotNews.ro an online newspaper in Romania. I`m interested to write about the special episode about the elections. If it would posible I would like to know a litle more about the subject of the episode. If it is posibble contact me on email: biroattila@gmail.com

All the best

Attila Biro
journalist

hotnews.ro

the episode airs tomorrow at 10 pm on comedy central and after a couple of hours it will be available to watch in this site, there you'll have all the info you need on the episode, doubt that you're gonna get anything before then

i seriously have no predictions for this episode, cant imagine how they are gonna handle the elections, hopefully with humor and im secretly hoping for much controversy, i always love that about sp lol

please let the boys be in it too! i would hate for them to be totally or almost completely left out of this, randy is hilarious but an episode with just him might not be as funny
Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 04, 2008 10:01 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:59 pm58
I'm totally expecting someone beside Obama or McCain to be in the White House.
Top 5 Favorite Characters
1. Kenny McCormick
2. (Goth) Stan Marsh
3. Leopold "Butters" Stotch
4. Red Goth
5. Curly Goth
Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 04, 2008 10:26 am Offline
Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:46 pm11
it looks pretty good ;)
Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 04, 2008 10:51 am Offline
Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:25 pm30
They don't give much away in the press release this week, do they? I'm not entirely sure about this episode. Storylines without the boys never usually go that well for me, but hopefully the political satire will be funny enough that they're not missed. Oh, and the signs praising the 'Awesomeness' of 'Change' on the 2nd press image are really funny.

:lol:

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 7 102 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next