Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 8 of 16 238 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 9:32 am Offline
Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:32 pm6352with all the rich bastards
i thought the episode was good last night, not amazing, but still pretty funny. i loved how they portrayed the mccain and obama supporters. especially in the hospital where all the mccain people were dying :lol: i also loved ike's role in the episode, especially when he jumped out of the window :o pretty good episode, sp has definitely been doing much better after the indiana jones episode. i'd probably give it a 7-8/10.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 9:39 am Offline
Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:22 pm3
When this episode started, i was worried about how it might be hard to watch because they bash Obama. Or so I thought. I was completely surprised when the whole plot started taking off. The whole idea of the Mccain supporters trying to kill themselves or the Obama supporters who partied to hard. The people who partied to hard were hilarious. Sarah Palin saying maybe ill run for vice president in 2009 made me laugh pretty hard.
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 9:41 am Offline
Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:03 pm1
This episode was better than the Pandemic two parter becuase it actually made me laugh a couple of times and it tied in with the politics of the election and as well as the oceans 11 movie :) . As of now this season has been ok..but i wish they would throw more classic episodes like the first parts of the season and make them funnier. Anyways good episode and I look forward to the next ep next week.

Hmmm....wonder whats it going to be??
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 9:45 am Offline
Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:55 am1
LOL I love it! I really liked this because I happen to be a fan of the Ocean's movie! LOL This was great! I can't wait to see the next new episode! I love it when South Park does movie spoofs!
Last edited by Grim_Tim42691 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 9:48 am Offline
Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:43 pm16
An ahab with a piggyback!
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 10:00 am Offline
Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:53 am1
I was amazed at how they got that together and agree with the other post that they probably had it ready to go and added the speech segment at the last minute, my personal fav big laughs were Cartman with the TVs Ike as the inside guy and the McCain supporting Dr that hung himself
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 10:00 am Offline
  • YIM
Fri May 25, 2007 6:38 pm1419Texas by way of Ohio
I really liked this episode. This is easily one of the best this season, as well as maybe the last two or three seasons.

I think a lot of valid points were made about how some McCain supporters were overly dramatic and how some Obama supporters took the message of change, maybe a little too much to heart (Randy telling off his boss and flipping Barbrady's car). Even with Obama as president, if people participated in such civil disobience and all got fired from their jobs, the country would still fall apart all the same. The "Oceans" plot was absolutely hilarious and I enjoyed the episode in general.

But, also, I was very surprised that SP released that screen of Randy, in an Obama tee shirt, celebrating Obama's victory...on Monday. I mean, I agree it was obvious Obama was going to win based on the numbers, but what would they have done if McCain had pulled off an upset?
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 10:01 am Offline
Sat May 31, 2008 6:15 am1
Thanks for the first real laugh today guys. I was following this one so closely and wondered where you would take it. Brilliant solution. Pure art and so recent that I can't imagine being as entertained with any other show I have ever seen. Please go into 13th round or maybe even better, end it all with a Jackpot-idea that will truly make this creation immortal for generations to come. I do not know how many hours of my life I have shared with South Park but it has been a f*ckin blast guys, thank you truly.
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 10:09 am Offline
Tue May 30, 2006 12:14 pm288Here
LOVED this episode! Such a good point on how people on both ends were overreacting. I heard some people fainted on election day O.o
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 10:31 am Offline
Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:26 am3
Funny episode. I like how it didn't bash the candidates, just the people that supported them. I personally voted for McCain, and I did see people on both sides overreact, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens...
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 10:39 am Offline
Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:29 pm33Earth
Best episode to date!!!! I love it! I'd actually buy this one!
-How tasty

If you can read this then you are...

a. Too close to the screen
b. Have super eye sight
c. Have really bad eye sight
d. A loser who needs to get a life
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 10:40 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Roadhole wrote:
where were the Brofloskis? Kyle was looking for them throughout but they never showed up?

Look at the first minute or two of the episode. Then listen to what Stan told Kyle when Kyle came looking for them.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 10:49 am Offline
Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:32 am11
The hospital scene with the guy with an Obama flag in his ass and the other guy with a taser in his head was hilarious.
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 10:52 am Offline
Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:27 am5
For me, it wasn't a Ocean parody but a "perfect-crime movie" parody:

Inside man, Ocean,...there are so much, when we see the anoucement of the plan while it's happening!

Excellent episode!
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 11:00 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:11 am4
haha cool episode..especially the part were his granny said she faked death..haha!! sick dude!

Sort by  
Page 8 of 16 238 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next