Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 16 238 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 2:42 am Offline
Thu May 29, 2008 9:08 pm8Brooklyn, NYC
never saw the Ocean's flics but I still loved the whole heist plot... hilarious!
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 3:24 am Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:51 am21Rome, Italy (yes, we use computers, too)
...how the hell did they do that :o
one of the best thingsI've ever seen... :D
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 3:46 am Offline
Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:57 am1
wow that was funny and sad all at the same time but i did enjoy it keep up the good work guys
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 3:59 am Offline
Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:57 pm5
I loved it. I loved how Cartman was looting. I also loved the point at the end. Extreme Obama fans like Randy that expect change overnight are not going to get it overnight. Will Change come? Sure and I think it'll come fast but we have to be reasonable. Also loved how South Park showed the McCain/Palin fans over reacting thinking that America would be a scary place and that the world would end just because Obama won. I know I'm not the only one that hears that irrational crap from scared McCain/Palin supporters.

I like the role that they gave Obama's grandma. They weren't disrespectful and didn't take it too far. Randy is overrated on this board but I found him to be hilarious in this episode. I also love how they had Obama strut in the White House. Did anyone else notice the way he was walking?

All in all this episode was good. All it needed was more Cartman but I'm still satisfied.
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 4:09 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:23 pm4Up your butt..and around the corner
OH MY GAWD.
YOU GUYS!! Last nights episode was GREAT.
And I'm extremely amazed, how'd you guys manage
to do so much in a matter of hours???

Seriously, it goes into my favorites list, and thank you for giving me such a great laugh! 5/5!! :D
<insert creative signature here>
C- PostThu Nov 06, 2008 4:14 am Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:06 pm1
I give it a C-.... I liked the over-reaction of both hardcore McCain/Obama fans, bc both were right on. But the laughs.... Where were the laughs in that episode? I mean it made good points but it got too preachy and that's their main problem. Simple things like Cartman looting was funny. But the Ocean's thing was exactly like the movie with no funny scenes. Randy's stuff was okay, but compared to previous stuff, this was preachy and not very funny... Best episode this season is still "Canada on Strike".
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 4:31 am Online
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18781I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Ok, now that I've watched it in full, uninterrupted, I can raise my original rating of "Meh" to "a giggle". I also watched it on here, using IE, and noticed that the picture was much sharper than using Firefox. Which is ironic, because all of the avatars and some pictures are a bit pixelated to where they are fuzzy.
I originally missed the acceptance and concession speeches. "We will call him Sparkles, :lol:
And my god, they got Scary... I mean Cindy McCain's look down solid didn't they?
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 4:33 am Offline
Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:31 pm4
Really liked this episode, they are making up for the previous shoddy ones.
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 4:37 am Offline
Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:29 am1
I'm so glad that "B" decided to "settle down" in the end and get on with the mundane task of being leader of the free world.
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 5:13 am Offline
Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:36 pm8
where were the Brofloskis? Kyle was looking for them throughout but they never showed up?
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 5:15 am Offline
Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:08 am1
hell yea. south park is the first to tell the that thers no change in free speech
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 5:40 am Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:19 pm10139Billy bonka's amazing Drug Factory
Not bad not bad at all....C+ Mabye a B-
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 6:13 am Offline
Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:06 am2
I laughed my ass off! It was so awesome! Probably one of the best episodes!

Ow and btw, I LOVE Debussy, so the end (even though it was probably put there because it was there in Oceans 11) was f*ckin briliant!

THANKS ^^ AND CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK ^^

VIVA OBAMA!
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 6:26 am Offline
Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:24 pm1
I actually think this was one of the worst episodes so far. Not that i would not like Ocean's eleven, the italian job or heist movies in general, i just think this plot doesnt fit the election.
Its just completely absurd(Obama with $650 million campaign funds stealing some crappy illogical trinket?, yeah right), the subplot about Aik sucked too :/

They should better have waited with an episode like this(Obama/Mccain) and should have come up with something better. Pretty sad that two potential great issues(Mccain/Obama || Heist-movie), material for at least two single (probably great) episodes got ruined.

Quote:
If it weren't for the Breast Cancer episode I'd have lost all hope for the rest of this season.

Seconded. :?

P.S. I'm german, maybe i got a point of view different from yours.
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 6:29 am Offline
Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:20 pm3
Moderators/Admins:

Did we get an answer yet on why Biden was completely omitted from this episode?

Please advise.

Sort by  
Page 6 of 16 238 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next