Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 8 106 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 11, 2008 10:08 pm Offline
Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:01 pm51
Aw. Kyle's adorable in that picture.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 11, 2008 10:28 pm Offline
Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:28 pm7
Since when did Wendy cheat? Besides, christ, they're 8/9 years old!

superiorsavior wrote:
Well this certainly has potential, firstly because it's a great oppertunit to see the kids being kids, and to show off and develop the secondry characters. Sad to hear that Wendy's not being stolen away by token, Kyle, Cartman or any of the other crew (unless this dude is one of them in disguse!) but I'll probably get over it unless the newbie doesn't steal the show. Is it just me or is Wendy REALY based on Trey's cheating wife; she hasn't got a faithfull lump of flesh on her body, seriously, this is about the fourth time she's almost left stan (who himself is over paranoid she'll leave him).
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 11, 2008 10:34 pm Offline
Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:31 pm94
Wendy had a crush on Gregory in the movie. She kissed Cartman in season 4 episode "Chef Goes Nanners" because of the sexual tension, plus she took that advice from Bebe had a crush on Gregory in the movie. She dumped Stan and went out with Token, but it didn't last. Who knows the real reason why she dumped him. But, let's not forget that Stan had a crush on the substitute teacher in season 1 episode "Tom's Rhinoplasty", and that he and the other boys were making moves on Bebe in season 6 episode "Bebe's Boobs Destroys Society". I hope Wendy does not dump Stan for that kid, that would suck. It would also suck if Stan breaks up with Wendy. By the way, I was surprised that Stan didn't puke when Wendy kissed him. It was so cute, though. Who knows what could happen , after 11 years in the series, and 9 years after the movie, maybe Stan and Wendy will kiss or we'll see some puke again. I just hope they stay together.

If there will be singing in this episode, I wonder what songs they'll be singing. Could they be taking songs from other musicals or songs heard on radio? Or Trey and Matt wrote the songs. Either way, it'll be good. Stan and Wendy would sound cute singing about their love for each other
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 11, 2008 11:59 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:29 am41Atlanta, GA
I agree with all you guys who said that Wendy isn't exactly the faithful type!

And I really hope that somebody sings. Especially Kyle, Stan & Wendy. It would make complete sense if Stan and Wendy sang, considering that Stan must be Troy and Wendy must be Gabriella, and I hope they do - it'd be the cutest thing I've ever seen. I am guessing that Kyle sings though, considering that he's dancing in the picture? Dancing + singing = a real musical.

I guess we'll see but I think this episode is going to be amazing.
I'm so seriously, you guys.

Respect mah authoritah by going here:
http://www.myspace.com/flickherbic
http://www.youtube.com/bethanydesu
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 2:49 am Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:36 am2
Wouldn't cartman singing an "I Hate Stan and Kyle" song in this episode be both appropriate and really funny... especially if there's like half the school dancing with him
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 4:14 am Offline
Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:49 pm42
Stan and Wendy are gonna go HSM and both become "really cool" again, then Wendy's gonna ditch Stan for Briden once she realizes she's hot stuff, I can see it now.

What a bummer for poor Stan
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:23 am Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:06 am6
I hope this episode has one of those random bloodbath moments, like in that "You Got Served" episode.
This briden kid sounds like a douche.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 10:19 am Offline
Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:27 am8
crap they should make this a 2 parter , every song sung on south park has been great and i'm sure this episode will be no different... well except fingerbang but even that was ok
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 10:28 am Offline
Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:56 pm1
does anybody know what time-zone they mean with 10.00 o'clock pm??
because i live in austria and it´s 6:24 pm now so i don't know when exactly the new episode starts.
can anybody tell me what time it is in the USA??
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 11:22 am Offline
Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:27 am1
this is look so funny :unhoodedkenny:
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 2:11 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri May 25, 2007 6:38 pm1419Texas by way of Ohio
ThadJarvis wrote:
Bust a move, K-dawg! lulz... rockin' the red dreads...

lulz K dawg.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 7:05 pm Offline
Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:46 am1
uhm its nov 13 and I tried watching the ep but it said sorry this isnt released until the 12th WHICH IS YESTERDAY
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 7:12 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
Where are you located? These times are based in the US, which is behind most of the world as far as the date goes.

The airing is 10 PM EST and 10 PM PST in the US, I have no clue elsewhere...

Can't wait to see the episode though... woohoo!
Looks like it will be funny - i sure hope so.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 7:54 pm Offline
Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:57 pm61somewhere
in the us is 8:54pm and is Austria is 3:54am so we have a difference of 6 hours. I guess,, I mean that's what my ipod says LOL! I can't wait for this episode!! just one hour left!! :tweek:
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 7:59 pm Offline
Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:19 pm27
i love stany wrote:
in the us is 8:54pm and is Austria is 3:54am so we have a difference of 6 hours. I guess,, I mean that's what my ipod says LOL! I can't wait for this episode!! just one hour left!! :tweek:

Yeah, well I'm the the US and it's barely 7pm here. HA HA damnit.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 8 106 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next