Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 39 577 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:43 pm Offline
Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 am85
Simplify wrote:
C'mon guys... was that really that funny?
Do I have to watch high school musical to get the jokes?

You may not believe this, but over HALF of time, people will have a different opinion then you! Surely the "other guys" must be wrong, right?

That was a hilarious episode. The gay dad was funny, and it was funny how he "beat" his family and the Child Protective Services people freaked out over it. Funny episode, I thought.

Oh, and it was hilarious in the ending song when they had that line that went something like "You gotta do what you wanna do, as long as it's what others want from you".
Last edited by Kobb on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:43 pm Offline
Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:49 pm42
That wasn't just a good episode, that one's in my top 3, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:44 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Now I think that Scott kid is now more popular than the boys. I hate to say this, but Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman suck balls. This may sound screwed, but Briden would be a great new lead to replace the failures known as the classic stars. The boys are best off becoming background characters at best. Please don't kill me, but that's the truth.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:46 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:40 pm26
cartmans immitation of the lisp kid (cant remember his name for some reason) had me in tears. i couldnt stop laughing
Last edited by jeenyus720 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:46 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:58 pm10Imaginationland
Oh wow. x3 That was pretty damn funny. I think it was probably funnier than any of the other ones that have shown recently, 'cept for Breast Cancer Show Ever. I mean, you knew that Matt and Trey would have definitely made fun of HSM. I only saw the first one without managing to kill myself and so I could see some of the parodies. There were many good parts to this, and quite a few bad parts as well. And I really think that Wendy doesn't want me to like her. I mean, seriously. Ugh.

Anyway, I'd have to give this episode an overall rating of, hmm, probably 7.5/10, possibly 8/10.
Religion: South Parkism.
God(s): Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
Savior(s): Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, and Kyle Broflovski.

Yeah, I'm that obsessed. Deal.
(Cult of Cartman member!)
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:47 pm Offline
Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:19 pm27
nwt000 wrote:
Now I think that Scott kid is now more popular than the boys. I hate to say this, but Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman suck balls. This may sound screwed, but Briden would be a great new lead to replace the failures known as the classic stars. The boys are best off becoming background characters at best. Please don't kill me, but that's the truth.

I won't kill you, but SERIOUSLY? :|
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:47 pm Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
BigCamera4892 wrote:
Off the topic of "Post-Air Discussion," but HAPPY BIRTHDAY whatthejew !
From BigCamera4892
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thaaaank you. x3

VAVROOMM wrote:
southparkmaster777 wrote:
I thought that was f*cking hilarious because I, personally, hate High School Musical. Its brainwashing little kids and teenagers. God, some kids are so stupid.

Yeah. Next parody? Twilight. :lol:

LMFAO.
Okay, I know they probably won't. But if they did make fun of Twilight, it would make my life. Twilight is the worst book I have ever read, I have no idea how it got published. Stephenie Meyer is some pathetic vampire fangirl who is living vicariously through her books. :'D

But dude, I LOVED this episode. It's probably the best of this season, a great end to my birthday for sure. The whole dad thing was somewhat funny, but the singing and dancing and jewfroing...it was all so epic. I really did love this episode. :3
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
HOLY GOD HAHAHHAA PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:50 pm Offline
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:30 pm3
HOLY GOD LMAO.

That was THE funniest episode of the season. Oh my god, that was GREAT.

The slapping guy was the best haha. But they did such a good job making fun of those movies.
They really REALLY hit a home run with this. Too many good parts to point out.

Great job, guys~!
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:50 pm Offline
Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:19 pm27
whatthejew wrote:
BigCamera4892 wrote:
Off the topic of "Post-Air Discussion," but HAPPY BIRTHDAY whatthejew !
From BigCamera4892
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thaaaank you. x3

VAVROOMM wrote:
southparkmaster777 wrote:
I thought that was f*cking hilarious because I, personally, hate High School Musical. Its brainwashing little kids and teenagers. God, some kids are so stupid.

Yeah. Next parody? Twilight. :lol:

LMFAO.
Okay, I know they probably won't. But if they did make fun of Twilight, it would make my life. Twilight is the worst book I have ever read, I have no idea how it got published. Stephenie Meyer is some pathetic vampire fangirl who is living vicariously through her books. :'D

But dude, I LOVED this episode. It's probably the best of this season, a great end to my birthday for sure. The whole dad thing was somewhat funny, but the singing and dancing and jewfroing...it was all so epic. I really did love this episode. :3

HAPPY B-DAY!
Seriously? I finally feel as if there's some SENSE in this world right now. Everyone over the age of 13 that likes Twilight just makes me sick. Now I'm deffintally crossing my fingers for a Twilight parody. :D
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:51 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
VAVROOMM wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

If they're not popular they're nothing but super losers. That's why they suck now.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:54 pm Offline
Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:49 pm42
nwt000 wrote:
VAVROOMM wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

If they're not popular they're nothing but super losers. That's why they suck now.

Popularity isn't the issue here, south park is ABOUT those 4 guys, then maybe Butters.
Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY whatthejew, whatever your real name is lol!
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:54 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:58 pm10Imaginationland
nwt000 wrote:
VAVROOMM wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

...DUDE. It's the /boys/. They could never become background characters. E-VER. And they do /not/, whatsoever, suck balls. Think about what you're saying. Think about all of the epic, perfect episodes before. They've had too many perfect episodes to ever suck. Seriously.
Religion: South Parkism.
God(s): Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
Savior(s): Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, and Kyle Broflovski.

Yeah, I'm that obsessed. Deal.
(Cult of Cartman member!)
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:55 pm Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
nwt000 wrote:

I think Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman are super cool. I mean, didn't you see their sweet dance moves? |:
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:55 pm Offline
Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 am85
Since when were Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny exactly the "cool" kids? They aren't losers, they were just caught up in a school trend. The same thing happened in "Chinpokomon", and they weren't social outcasts after that.

Scott was funny, though, he should be on the show again.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:56 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:47 pm5
Alright, loved the episode, but i have one question. Are Stan and Wendy still together after this episode? Because the end left it a little hazy.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 39 577 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next