Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 39 577 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39  Next
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:58 pm Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm148
Great episode. "Mr. Queermo" that was too awesome. Though, one question. What ever happens with Stan and Wendy, I mean come on, he's only barfed on her face once since they got back together, they better not be broken up again...though maybe this time Stan could turn emo, and they could make fun of emos instead of goths.

Anyway, hopefully the next episode will be the Christmas one! I mean, Kyle hasn't really been in the second half of this season, so maybe we could get a little bit of him and Mr. Hankey? Oh and Kenny hasn't died this season he it's certain he'll die next episode.
So Matt and Trey have the potential to make the next episode the greatest ever, and could actually make season 12 one of the best if the next one is a Christmas one. COME ON GUYS!
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:58 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:58 pm10Imaginationland
cartmanhater wrote:
Alright, loved the episode, but i have one question. Are Stan and Wendy still together after this episode? Because the end left it a little hazy.

Most likely, yes.

-sighs- He's too good for her. ><
Religion: South Parkism.
God(s): Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
Savior(s): Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, and Kyle Broflovski.

Yeah, I'm that obsessed. Deal.
(Cult of Cartman member!)
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:59 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I worship the show, but Butters becoming more popular than them? They've gone down the shitter.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:00 pm Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
VAVROOMM wrote:
HAPPY B-DAY!
Seriously? I finally feel as if there's some SENSE in this world right now. Everyone over the age of 13 that likes Twilight just makes me sick. Now I'm deffintally crossing my fingers for a Twilight parody. :D

Oh, why, thank you. :3
I know right? I've actually had arguments with people who are near illiteracy about how Twilight is not a good book. It's just...not. I actually laughed my way through the first book, it was so amusingly horrid. :'D I wonder how they would parody it...I kind of imagine one of the boys becoming a vampire and suddenly becoming super attractive to all the girls.

Eat My Shorts wrote:
Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY whatthejew, whatever your real name is lol!

Thank you. My real name? Oh why, that's a secret that no one knows. Or maybe it's May. I wouldn't know.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:00 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
For the record, I've never seen any installment of High School Musical ever and the only clips I've seen of it were brief moments in commercials and such, and I quickly flipped away from those. However, I still found this episode funny. I know enough from the commercials to get what HSM is about and that it's a horrible depiction of high school life and also that it's totally gay.
Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 pm95
nwt000 wrote:
VAVROOMM wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Now I think that Scott kid is now more popular than the boys. I hate to say this, but Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman suck balls. This may sound screwed, but Briden would be a great new lead to replace the failures known as the classic stars. The boys are best off becoming background characters at best. Please don't kill me, but that's the truth.

I won't kill you, but SERIOUSLY? :|

If they're not popular they're nothing but super losers. That's why they suck now.

Wow. Just wow. I have seen the light!

I mean, it makes perfect sense! Matt and Trey just need to trash the four characters that put the show on the map; actually, that put Comedy Central on the map. They should take the four classics that have entertained us over the years and captured the pure essence of humor and put them in the backseat, because Mr. Nobody, Scott Wilkenson, is taking the wheel!

And Briden is ridin' shotgun... awwwwww yeah.

And yes, all of that was sarcasm. Sorry, nwt000, but that post was just ridiculous.

*sigh* I'll review the ep in just a few, but ugh.
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:02 pm Offline
Stan_is_mine wrote:
cartmanhater wrote:
Alright, loved the episode, but i have one question. Are Stan and Wendy still together after this episode? Because the end left it a little hazy.

Most likely, yes.

Calm down there. It's just a cartoon lol.

CHRISTMAS EPISOOOOOOODE!
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:03 pm Offline
whatthejew wrote:

Thank you. My real name? Oh why, that's a secret that no one knows. Or maybe it's May. I wouldn't know.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY! Yes! First one to call her by her real name!

CHRISTMAS F#CKING EPISODE!
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:03 pm Offline
Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:19 pm27
Stan_is_mine wrote:
cartmanhater wrote:

Most likely, yes.

Stan is my FAVORITE and I still wish him a life without Wendy. Screw "happiness". :lol:
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:04 pm
whatthejew wrote:
BigCamera4892 wrote:
Off the topic of "Post-Air Discussion," but HAPPY BIRTHDAY whatthejew !
From BigCamera4892
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thaaaank you. x3

You're Welcome! Happy Birthday x 33 !
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:04 pm Offline
nwt000 wrote:
I worship the show, but Butters becoming more popular than them? They've gone down the shitter.

That was a joke. That was a joke for part of the show. Did anyone else...was I the only one that saw that as a joke? Becuase I laughed when Stan said that. The boys have never been exactly 'cool.' They think they are, but in reality, I think they've always kind of just been the boys, not cool but not really losers. That's how I see it at least. They aren't supposed to be 'cool.' |:
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:05 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:58 pm10Imaginationland
nwt000 wrote:

This has happened before, kind of. 'Course not everyone's seen every episode, I s'pose. It's just one episode, though. It's not like they're complete losers, now. I mean, really. Who would /actually/ believe that?

And who else is with me here that the boys don't argue nearly as much anymore...Especially Cartman and Kyle, which is extremely bizarre to me. I mean, of course they still argue. But if you think back on other episodes before season 12...You dont see it as much anymore.
Religion: South Parkism.
God(s): Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
Savior(s): Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, and Kyle Broflovski.

Yeah, I'm that obsessed. Deal.
(Cult of Cartman member!)
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:06 pm Offline
Stan_is_mine wrote:
cartmanhater wrote:

Most likely, yes.

At least Kyle's still single. ;D

RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:
whatthejew wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY! Yes! First one to call her by her real name!

CHRISTMAS F#CKING EPISODE!

Goddammit. |: But thanks. xD

I hope they do a Christmas episode, it would make me, well, it would make me sooooo happy.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:10 pm Offline
Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:19 pm27
whatthejew wrote:
VAVROOMM wrote:
HAPPY B-DAY!
Seriously? I finally feel as if there's some SENSE in this world right now. Everyone over the age of 13 that likes Twilight just makes me sick. Now I'm deffintally crossing my fingers for a Twilight parody. :D

Oh, why, thank you. :3
I know right? I've actually had arguments with people who are near illiteracy about how Twilight is not a good book. It's just...not. I actually laughed my way through the first book, it was so amusingly horrid. :'D I wonder how they would parody it...I kind of imagine one of the boys becoming a vampire and suddenly becoming super attractive to all the girls.

Eat My Shorts wrote:
Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY whatthejew, whatever your real name is lol!

Not even a joke, I'm sure a toddler could write better books than Twilight. You have no IDEA what kind of hell I have to go through while listening to girls go off about how AMAZING Twilight it. It sucks. And people have the NERVE to call Meyer the next JK Rowling.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:11 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:39 pm2
For once I saw one of the movies that they were making fun of. The gay guy was great, and him at the basketball game, just awesome. That slapping, I wanted someone to punch him so bad, and they finally did. 2 new characters, awesome really especially the guy with the diabetes was great. And heads up on making fun of the piggy looking fat girl, really good job, only would have caught that if you saw the movie. Just greatness, really, best of a meh second half, and maybe best of the whole 12th season.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 39 577 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39  Next