Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 39 577 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 39  Next
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:13 pm Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
VAVROOMM wrote:
Not even a joke, I'm sure a toddler could write better books than Twilight. You have no IDEA what kind of hell I have to go through while listening to girls go off about how AMAZING Twilight it. It sucks. And people have the NERVE to call Meyer the next JK Rowling.

I feel like Meyer woke up one day and decided she would write a novel about s3xy vampire boiiz and teh gurls who lurrvvv them. We have reading in my English Lit class, and there are seven girls reading Twilight, while I'm reading F. Scott Fitzgerald. |: ...Who called her the next Rowling? She doesn't even come close to Rowling...what the hell?
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:14 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:58 pm10Imaginationland
VAVROOMM wrote:
Stan_is_mine wrote:
cartmanhater wrote:
Alright, loved the episode, but i have one question. Are Stan and Wendy still together after this episode? Because the end left it a little hazy.

Most likely, yes.

-sighs- He's too good for her. ><

Stan is my FAVORITE and I still wish him a life without Wendy. Screw "happiness". :lol:

xD See, that's the only thing that's keeping me from wanting to completely kill her. His happiness. 'Course if I was there...-mutters-

And nobody remind me it's 'Just a cartoon'. I know, I've been told. But I am in complete denial and I'd like to stay that way, thank you very much.
Religion: South Parkism.
God(s): Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
Savior(s): Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, and Kyle Broflovski.

Yeah, I'm that obsessed. Deal.
(Cult of Cartman member!)
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:15 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I'm sorry and I'd like it if I could have a conference with Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman/ any other characters. Get them on the next plane to Chicago and tell them to go to a southwest suburb that starts with the letter n, I live in a subdivison that both words start with r, a school that's initals are NVHS, house is a number between 1,830 and 1,832, and on a court that starts with the letter b. Tell them I'm really sorry. If they can't come, send another character/representitive from SP Studios. Yet again, I'm very sorry.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Last edited by nwt000 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:17 pm Offline
Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:36 pm3
I have to say, the entire episode was one of the best of the season.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:18 pm Offline
Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:19 pm27
whatthejew wrote:
VAVROOMM wrote:
Not even a joke, I'm sure a toddler could write better books than Twilight. You have no IDEA what kind of hell I have to go through while listening to girls go off about how AMAZING Twilight it. It sucks. And people have the NERVE to call Meyer the next JK Rowling.

I feel like Meyer woke up one day and decided she would write a novel about s3xy vampire boiiz and teh gurls who lurrvvv them. We have reading in my English Lit class, and there are seven girls reading Twilight, while I'm reading F. Scott Fitzgerald. |: ...Who called her the next Rowling? She doesn't even come close to Rowling...what the hell?

I know. Ahh I should be put away because I swear I'm going to go CRAZY. i could rant and rave about how Harry Potter has a PLOT- structure, talent. I couldn't tell you how many people have come close to getting MALED by me. And people go, "Have you even READ it?" It's like, "Have YOU?"
I so know where you're coming from. I'm in my class reading Chuck Palahniuk and girls are like, "Oh, so you've finished Twilight?"
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:23 pm Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm148
So I might be getting a little ahead of myself here...But just a quick show of hand of who's hoping for a Christmas episode next. I mean, you have to think, this is the busiest discussion...thing there is right now, and I'm guessing Matt and Trey get one of the PAs to read some stuff and give Matt and Trey some feedback.

Either way I want to see people hoping for a Christmas episode next! Come on! Raise them hands! :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

And and a quick show of hands to anyone who wants to see Kenny die by the end of the 12th season! :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny:
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:27 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:58 pm10Imaginationland
Alright, back to the episode. I think that the first and second half of season 12 should be grouped into two different sections. The second half is completely out of the first half's league. Okay, Major Boobage, Eek! A Penis!, Canada On Strike, Over Logging, Britney's New Look, and ESPECIALLY Tonsil Trouble. Those were all amazing. What happened?

I thought I was going to throw up when I watched The China Problem. Mygod. The next episode was much better, though not making up for that horrific disaster. And then the Pandemics...-sigh- They weren't bad but they werent that funny. About Last Night was pretty f*cking funny.../but you would mostly only get it if you'd seen an Oceans movie. And then this episode. I've already stated my opinion. Now I'm done ranting.
Religion: South Parkism.
God(s): Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
Savior(s): Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, and Kyle Broflovski.

Yeah, I'm that obsessed. Deal.
(Cult of Cartman member!)
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:27 pm Offline
VAVROOMM wrote:
whatthejew wrote:
VAVROOMM wrote:

I know. Ahh I should be put away because I swear I'm going to go CRAZY. i could rant and rave about how Harry Potter has a PLOT- structure, talent. I couldn't tell you how many people have come close to getting MALED by me. And people go, "Have you even READ it?" It's like, "Have YOU?"
I so know where you're coming from. I'm in my class reading Chuck Palahniuk and girls are like, "Oh, so you've finished Twilight?"

First I must say: Ah, Chuck Palahniuk, now there is a real writer, after reading Invisible Monsters I decided I want to be novelist when I grow up. :3
I don't see HOW you could read Twilight and come away from it having seen a story played out. All that happens is that there's some hot vampire guy and some girl and they're all like...in love. And more love. And at some point you're kind of like 'Where...did she forget the plot?' Now, Rowling, there was an overlying plot through all seven books, things unfolded and connected. Meyer? She just wanted teh hotz vampir3 boiiz and there's no substance, no soul, no nothin'. It's terrible. :/
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:28 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:39 pm2
I have a feeling they won't have kenny die until the final episode or something, or movie. I don't know, just my gut. And why not have a Christmas episode. Also how do you put your saved avatar, to select, after posting, I saved it, but can't.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:32 pm Offline
Quote:
First I must say: Ah, Chuck Palahniuk, now there is a real writer, after reading Invisible Monsters I decided I want to be novelist when I grow up. :3
I don't see HOW you could read Twilight and come away from it having seen a story played out. All that happens is that there's some hot vampire guy and some girl and they're all like...in love. And more love. And at some point you're kind of like 'Where...did she forget the plot?' Now, Rowling, there was an overlying plot through all seven books, things unfolded and connected. Meyer? She just wanted teh hotz vampir3 boiiz and there's no substance, no soul, no nothin'. It's terrible. :/

Chuck Palahniuk is the reason I want to write! Wow, nice. ;)
HA HA "teh hots vampir3 boiiz" soo true.
I. Hate. Twilight.
And now the MOVIE? I think I'm going to hurl. :parishilton:
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:33 pm Offline
RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:
So I might be getting a little ahead of myself here...But just a quick show of hand of who's hoping for a Christmas episode next. I mean, you have to think, this is the busiest discussion...thing there is right now, and I'm guessing Matt and Trey get one of the PAs to read some stuff and give Matt and Trey some feedback.

Either way I want to see people hoping for a Christmas episode next! Come on! Raise them hands! :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

And and a quick show of hands to anyone who wants to see Kenny die by the end of the 12th season! :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny:

Yes please on both. The last time we really had a Christmas episode was S8 and I cannot tell you how much I loved it. 'The little boy with the poofball hat.' So I'd love another Christmas episode. And Kenny died in the last episode of S11, so chances are he'll die in the next episode. But then again, I wouldn't bet on it. With South Park...you never really know. :'3
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:44 pm Offline
I just want more Stan. He used to be in EVERY episode. I miss his leadership...
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:44 pm Offline
VAVROOMM wrote:
Quote:

I. Hate. Twilight.

Every time the trailer comes on for the movie I just...I can't look at the television. It's so terrible. They got the worst actors for it, really, they did. It makes me want to gouge my eyes out. I hate these stupid little fads. ;____;
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 9:57 pm Offline
whatthejew wrote:
VAVROOMM wrote:
Quote:

I. Hate. Twilight.

Every time the trailer comes on for the movie I just...I can't look at the television. It's so terrible. They got the worst actors for it, really, they did. It makes me want to gouge my eyes out. I hate these stupid little fads. ;____;

Seriously, no truer words could ever be spoken.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 10:03 pm Offline
Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 pm19
To preface, I'm one of those people who relates to the characters so much that I can't see one get humiliated, especially when they're doing it to themselves. If anyone has seen Spiderman 3, the montage showing how Peter's attitude changed I never saw - I had my eyes closed the whole time out of humiliation.

That said, I barely saw that last dance number. Everyone was simply standing around and I KNEW that the fad would have passed by the time the boys started dancing - it's always how those things work.

I hate the father - I mean he's funny and I like his character, but God did he need to be slapped and I screamed "YES" when Bryden did it. "Oh, your tears, they're so sweet!"

Also, it took this long for Stan to stop throwing up when Wnedy kissed him, so he is obviously finally tolerant of it (like he became tolerant of her talking in Ep 101). I wonder what the next throw-up trigger is: will it be holding hands, cuddling, making out, or will Wendy get a break until they're 17 before she has to put up with his puke again? :D

--------
One note on Twilight: My sister likes it a lot. She's 14 now. My cousin hates it like you guys commenting her do. She's 17. I never read it, and my sister is complaining that Edward doesn't look "perfect" in the movie. End comment.

Sort by  
Page 4 of 39 577 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 39  Next