Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 39 577 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 39  Next
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 10:09 pm Offline
Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 pm19
Tustin2121 wrote:
Also, it took this long for Stan to stop throwing up when Wnedy kissed him, so he is obviously finally tolerant of it (like he became tolerant of her talking in Ep 101). I wonder what the next throw-up trigger is: will it be holding hands, cuddling, making out, or will Wendy get a break until they're 17 before she has to put up with his puke again? :D

"But Wendy, we're only 14! Remember when Chef said we had to wait until 17!"
"Yes, Stan, but it's going to take us a while to get to get to that point." Wendy said, placing a bucket on the ground in front of Stan.
"Huh?"
"I'm going to take of my shirt now..."
And as she did, Stan became ill into the bucket.
"This is going to take a LONG while..."

(Sorry, I had to. :D )
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 10:24 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
9/10. I liked it, a few LOL, moments, good characters, plot, and parody.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 10:32 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:29 am41Atlanta, GA
One of the funniest episodes so far. :D

FUNNIEST PARTS:

- "Where the hell have you been?" Craig: "Peru."
Cartman: "Girls are fags" and then the guys start singing.
Garrison: "...East side" and everyone starts singing, which makes sense b/c of East High School in HSM.

- JIMMY SINGING! LMAO! Stan: "Stop."
God, Wendy was a royal beotch.. :/ But it was cute when Stan looked super happy when Wendy said, "Stan, that's ridiculous, I'd never leave you for Bridan" and then she kisses him, and no puke!

- Stan walking through the hall way and people are snapping, making you think he's going to sing and then he's like, "N-n-n-no no! I'm not doing it!" And then later on it happens again and he sings the first thing that comes to his mind and then sings Happy Birthday.. Rofl! I read it's a South Park Studios user's birthday today btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

- In the middle of the episode, right after the first commercial break, the boys enter school and a huge croud is singing "...Together at school again, what a special day, bla bla" and it has almost the same exact melody as the High School Musical song we've all heard on the HSM commercials.

- Mr. Gueermo's slapping wasn't funny at first but I found it hilarious when the neighbor opened the door and you suddenly see him slapping him, and then Mr. Gueermo suddenly appears at his own door way again. Hahaha

- Stan: "I've been watching the movies and from the looks of it, there's going to be a lot more singing and dancing in High School." HAHAHA well hence the name, High School Musical

- Mr. Gueermo at the basketball game looking pissed off, but then starts singing along to We Will Rock You.

- The four boys singing, and THE JEWFRO!! :D :D

- Cartman's "I like nothing better than making fun of jews and ripping on black people. Some people think it's rude but you gotta do what you wanna do"

- Stan's: "But no we just, no no wait, we just got good at this, AWW :(" during the credits. ROFL!

-------

Bridan's the opposite of Troy; he secretely wants to play basketball but knows his father doesn't want him to do it, unlike Troy, who secretly wants to sing and dance instead of play basketball.

The only disappointing part was when Wendy and Bridan were on the musical list, but Bridan didn't want to sing so I thought that maybe Stan would fill in for him, and would get to sing with Wendy. Didn't happen, but I am still happy that the four boys sang. :)

8/10
I'm so seriously, you guys.

Respect mah authoritah by going here:
http://www.myspace.com/flickherbic
http://www.youtube.com/bethanydesu
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 11:04 pm Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
LOL lame boys, they caved :lol:

i would like to say that in this episode stan has just had his f*cking funniest moment ever: "Happy birthday to you..." LMFAO!

cartman's epic fail in commiting suicide was the best thing ever: "if this is funny i no longer have any connection to this world" XD

and OMG KYLE'S HAIR! it was all over the place, LOVED IT! and loved what he sang, he's just awesomely
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 11:07 pm Offline
Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:02 pm112college
EPIC WIN!

Seriously. WIN. Briden being a singerdancer who wants to be a hoopster, brilliant twist on the HSM!

And the end was just f*cking brilliant. As the clock ticked down, I just immediately knew that the boys were going to be late to the party. Though, Kyle, yum yum yum, LOVIN that new hairdo!

And Scott, the new diabetes kid! Oh, God, PLEASE bring him back, just so Cartman can mock him some more! That was hilarious! :lol:
This is really something witty. I promise. If you don't get it, you are an idiot :D

Hamsters.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:10 pm24Lansing, MI
Sweet, sweet redemption for this season. Loved every second of it. I'm sure to watch this one about fifty times over before next week.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 11:33 pm Offline
Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:31 pm2247Santa Monica, CA
I compliment the makers with a line from the show (accuracy not guaranteed):

"You can say it. You can sing it. You can lay down the rhythm and bring it."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 11:37 pm Offline
Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:04 pm65Phoenix
That episode was F*ckin hilarious! Way to keep the season alive Matt & Trey ! :D
Cartman: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 11:40 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:50 pm1
To be honest going into this episode I wasn't expecting much. Especially since I am not a fan of musicals and the whole High School Musical series looks really gay. I was relly hoping not to see another boy-band episode. But this episode really surprised me and turned out to be great. I would say as good if not better than Pandemic. Cartman ripping on the kid with the lisp and diabetes was great, I hope to see him return just so Cartman can continue to make fun of him. Than there was the father of the popular 3rd grade kid. Every time he would go into a slapping fit, i would fall out of my seat laughing. And of course I can't forget Clyde's snide comment about Peru at the start of the episode.

Now for the bad stuff (yes there was bad stuff, just like most South Park episodes) I have to say the end was not real funny and was exactly what i was expecting from the start. And while I was happy that the boys were kept out of the singing up till the end, but i was getting pretty sick of the rest of the school bursting into song.

Overall a good episode I'd say probably 8.8 out of 10

Oh and Cartman's suicide attempt :lol:
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 11:41 pm Offline
Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:56 pm9
When comes the ep online? i'm living in holland and the ep's comes generally on this time in the morning
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 11:54 pm Offline
Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 pm95
OK, so first things first, I'm revising my scores of Pandemic 1 and 2 to 7.5 and 8 out of 10 respectively. Looking back, they weren't as good as I had originally thought, I was just SP-high.

Anyway, tonight's episode helped move along what I believe has been a really good half-season. The HSM parody was spot-on, and the fads message, while old, was still pulled off in a fun and funny way.

I felt like this episode jumped around alot, not necessarily to my liking, but it had alot to do. I particularly loved the Scott Malkerson (or whatever his name is) scenes: perfect play of Cartman in the most simplistic form. Brilliant. I thought the slapping thing may have gotten a little old, but the payoff was delivered right when I was getting tired of it. So, that's all good.

The episode wasn't riotously funny, but had such style and good ol' South Park heart, I couldn't help but eat it up: 8.75/10
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 11:57 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
I haven't seen it yet, i'll download it tomorrow. But the reviews for this episode are saying it is good so i hope it is.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 13, 2008 12:00 am Offline
Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:10 am43Ohio, USA
It was pretty good. Not as great as Breast Cancer Show Ever, but it was still good. By the way this isn't the season finale. There is still another episode left. 8)
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 13, 2008 12:04 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Aother great episode stan was great i was laughing so hard when he was walking down the corridoor and everyone was following him clicking there fingers as if he was just about to burst into song.Then the second time he does a rendition of happy birthday.Kyle was good not the biggest role but he had some good lines he stuck up for that Scott kid by saying at least he has self respect,and his lines when he was singing where also great another 10/10
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1213 Elementary School Musical* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 13, 2008 12:05 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Awsom-N wrote:
When comes the ep online? i'm living in holland and the ep's comes generally on this time in the morning

Should be available for you now! Also, check out the new screensaver and wallpaper.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 39 577 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 39  Next