Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 12 of 14 204 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 18, 2008 7:45 pm Offline
Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:10 pm33Body in LA- Brain in London
What if Kenny got attacked by a vampire and got turned into one. Then all the girls at school would want to date him because he "dazzles" them. The he could never die. Or he could die. Maybe Butters would drive a stake through his heart or rip his head off after finding out he was a vampire (the other day, I was watching this video on youtube about how the fight scene in Twilight was directed and there was a clip of where the character James is killed by having his head ripped off. Since most of you guys are Twilight haters, I assume you are not going to see the movie, so I'll ruin it for you anyways).

Also, wouldn't it be a funny ending if Butters, still dealing with his "I see vampires" thing, is dragged to go see the Twilight movie with a bunch of kids at school. I could imagine him freaking out in the theatre. And South Park-izing the movie wouldnt be too difficult---> you could just use a scene that was shown in the previews.

What I wouldn't do to see a South Park version of Robert Pattinson. I think I would be hyperventilating at my computer for an hour or so.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 18, 2008 7:54 pm Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
I'm kind of hoping Kenny turns into a vampire, just because it would cool to see him, you know, play a part in an episode or something.

Sadly enough I like Robert Pattinson. I liked him as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and TGoF, but Twilight kind of ruined him for me. s:

I could so see Bebe and some of the other girls obsessing over Twilight and Wendy trying to convince them to read some female empowering book, since Twilight is basically about doing whatever as long as your vampire-man is happy and loves you and your pussy and whatever.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 18, 2008 8:01 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:59 pm58
RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:
Hey, anyway, there's something dauntingly interesting or cool or something about this episode. Maybe it's because I see Butters a lot...but he's ALWAYS with Cartman, so it seems a bit odd...which is REALLY cool.
Maybe it's because they have NEVER done anythign even close to this episode...
All I know is that I'm super f*cking pumped. Though until it airs, I'll always have the fear that they will f*ck up and make the plot boring and stupid...this is the kind of episode that will be either amazing or pretty sh!tty. And having a bad Season opener or season closer always suck because it adds another week to when a another real episode of South Park comes out, and through the summer break it's like 5 months plus a REALLY slow weak, or about 3 months which will be this break and a REALLY slow weak...the slow weaks suck SO much ass.

I actually am really excited for the episode. I really think it will be good. As long as we get plenty of the goths kids in the episode and Kenny is at least IN the episode, I know it will be good. And hopefully Kenny will die.
Top 5 Favorite Characters
1. Kenny McCormick
2. (Goth) Stan Marsh
3. Leopold "Butters" Stotch
4. Red Goth
5. Curly Goth
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 18, 2008 8:09 pm Offline
Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:10 pm33Body in LA- Brain in London
whatthejew wrote:
I'm kind of hoping Kenny turns into a vampire, just because it would cool to see him, you know, play a part in an episode or something.

Sadly enough I like Robert Pattinson. I liked him as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and TGoF, but Twilight kind of ruined him for me. s:

I could so see Bebe and some of the other girls obsessing over Twilight and Wendy trying to convince them to read some female empowering book, since Twilight is basically about doing whatever as long as your vampire-man is happy and loves you and your pussy and whatever.

The only reason why I got into Twilight was because of Robert Pattinson. What can I say, I am very attracted to British men.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 18, 2008 8:10 pm Offline
Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 pm19
You guys are all so very morbid. "I hope Kenny dies!" Kenny doesn't like dying, especially because Stan and Kyle (and especially Cartman) never seem to care. Poor Kenny :(

However, if he does die, I hope they mix up the lines for Stan and Kyle, sort of like what they did in "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime" where they're like "Oh great... we killed Kenny, we're bastards" all nonchalantly. :)

DoctorWho? wrote:
What if Kenny got attacked by a vampire and got turned into one. Then all the girls at school would want to date him because he "dazzles" them. The he could never die. Or he could die. Maybe Butters would drive a stake through his heart or rip his head off after finding out he was a vampire (the other day, I was watching this video on youtube about how the fight scene in Twilight was directed and there was a clip of where the character James is killed by having his head ripped off. Since most of you guys are Twilight haters, I assume you are not going to see the movie, so I'll ruin it for you anyways).

That would be really cool. I second this script! :D
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 18, 2008 8:26 pm Offline
Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:57 pm61somewhere
season finale, I'll miss south park :'C
Last edited by i love stany on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 18, 2008 8:32 pm Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
Ohhhhh British men, second only to Matt and Trey, really. :3

I love when Kenny dies. Don't get me wrong, I love Kenny, but I love a good Kenny death as well. I mean, poor Kenny, I do feel bad for him, but I still like when he dies. Which pretty much makes no sense, but oh well. I want Kenny to die only because I'm pretty much assured he'll be back in the next episode (season in this case).
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 18, 2008 8:58 pm Offline
Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:49 pm42
Dude, if the goth kids go Blade on the Vamps it would be SOOOO awesome
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 18, 2008 9:04 pm Offline
Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:49 pm42
Dude, I hope someday they have an episode where kenny goes completely uncensored, probably not though :(
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 18, 2008 9:28 pm
Well, we will find out in about 25 1/2 hours :wink:
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 18, 2008 9:48 pm Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm148
I'LL find out in 22 1/2 hours....This will be so bitter sweet (is that a gay phrase to use? Because it seems so spot on and but it seems like such a gay thing to say...) anyway it will be pretty cool because...dude new South Park, season finale man. But then again...last episode of the season. It's like saying, "F*ck it, I don't feel like going to classes today." And then the whole day you're just like "best decision ever" and by the end of the day you realize that if you HAD gone to classes, it would be over and it just sucks...Anyway, 24 hours from now I'm going to be weeping in a corner because I have to wait 3 moar months until new SP. At least it's not as bad as the summer hiatus...ugh, 5 and a half months. Actually, before I huddle up into a corner after the episode ends, I'll go to the character creator and check out all the new vampire hairs and stuff, people will be able to make such rad avatars with that.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 18, 2008 9:53 pm
Yeah, I forget that you're 3 hours ahead of me, or I'm 3 hours behind, or whatever. But there are 12 seasons of episodes to review before Season 13 !

And there's something else we should look at too -- I think they call it "a life" outside of this forum? Can it be?? :|
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 2:16 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
whatthejew wrote:
...Twilight is basically about doing whatever as long as your vampire-man is happy and loves you and your pussy and whatever.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:
At least it's not as bad as the summer hiatus...ugh, 5 and a half months.

Whut? I thought they only took off 3 months between runs.

i love stany wrote:
season finale, I'll miss south park :'C

:roll: Jeesh, you make it sound like it's the end of forever. They'll be back in the Spring.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 2:27 am
BRMBug wrote:
:roll: Jeesh, you make it sound like it's the end of forever. They'll be back in the Spring.

And, they are on 24/7/365 on South Park Studios Episode Player (except the last four episodes, that will all be back within a month)

Plenty to see
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 2:56 am Offline
Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:28 pm7
Talentless hag Stephenie Meyer (Twilight) is Mormon, guys... that lame movie is out this weekend. It HAS to be a parody, right? SLAM THE BITCH!

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 12 of 14 204 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next