Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 13 of 14 204 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 3:30 am Offline
Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:13 pm2
I don't know about this one. Honestly the recent episodes have been pretty sub par. most, especially elementary school musical, I didn't find all that funny, hopfully the will end the season the way they started it, hillariously.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 5:41 am Offline
Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:50 pm6
The whole season has been great, and if this is how they're ending it, I am pleased. As much as I enjoy holiday specials, they can only have a holiday so many times per grade, you know.

Twilight needs to go be knocked down a peg, as their fans. I am excited.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 6:00 am Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
Only fourteen hours until the episode airs for me. The one good thing about living on the east coast, I get new South Park first. But of course I have to go to school all day. Bleargh.

I hope they update the avatar creator with vampire stuff, it would be lulz-worthy. :3
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:55 am Offline
Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:12 am9
Not to be offensive, but I really hope they don't parody Twilight, since from the best I can gather, it is sometyhing only teenagers and younger are into. I have never heard of it, and just found out the movie comes out Friday. I think it would be a waste of time to parody a movie that hasn't come out yet and apparently is only popular to the teenage demographic. Honestly, if they're going to parody, it should be classic vampire movies that adults and (hopefully) mature teenage audiences are familiar with, seeing as this is intended for mature audiences. I love parody as much as the next guy, but it should parody something relevant i.e. Snatch (BCSE) Indiana Jones, etc. Honestly I hope this whole episode isn't a parody, since we just got one. Anyways, look forward to seeing this tonight.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 am
whatthejew wrote:
Only fourteen hours until the episode airs for me. The one good thing about living on the east coast, I get new South Park first. But of course I have to go to school all day. Bleargh.

I hope they update the avatar creator with vampire stuff, it would be lulz-worthy. :3

So what should I do while you are watching SP and I still have to wait 3 hours? Should I read the POST-AIR SPOILERS DISCUSSIONS to get a "heads up" or just go in fresh?

It's the last episode 'til March. What should I do? :?:
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 9:34 am Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm148
BigCamera4892 wrote:
Yeah, I forget that you're 3 hours ahead of me, or I'm 3 hours behind, or whatever. But there are 12 seasons of episodes to review before Season 13 !

And there's something else we should look at too -- I think they call it "a life" outside of this forum? Can it be?? :|

Maybe...but I don't think I'm ready to get one of these..."lives" you speak of.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 9:41 am Offline
BRMBug wrote:
RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:
At least it's not as bad as the summer hiatus...ugh, 5 and a half months.

Whut? I thought they only took off 3 months between runs.

Well right now it's going to be 3 and a half months from now to the 13th season premiere in March.

But after the next March/April run is over, we have to wait half of April, then May, then three months in the summer, and all of September, then the mid season 13 premieres in October.

I was just saying at least the wait that we will have to endure after The Ungroundable comes on is only half as bad as what it will be like over the summer hiatus.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 9:48 am Offline
BigCamera4892 wrote:
whatthejew wrote:

So what should I do while you are watching SP and I still have to wait 3 hours? Should I read the POST-AIR SPOILERS DISCUSSIONS to get a "heads up" or just go in fresh?

Well considering it being the last episode until March, you should watch it fresh. I mean, it looks like an interesting episode, so you probably wouldn't want to ruin that part of it.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 9:53 am
RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:
BigCamera4892 wrote:
whatthejew wrote:

Well considering it being the last episode until March, you should watch it fresh. I mean, it looks like an interesting episode, so you probably wouldn't want to ruin that part of it.

Thanks for the advice. I will watch it fresh.

And to the rest of your post,

Truer words were never spoken. Thanks ! :D
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 12:56 pm Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
BigCamera4892 wrote:
whatthejew wrote:

Definitely watch it fresh, like Respekt said.

Ohh man, I'm going to dissapear from the boards until March, I only really talk on the Pre and Post topics, so I'll be gone for three months along with new South Park. :'D
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Last edited by whatthejew on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 12:58 pm Offline
Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:28 pm2
HAHAHA i cant wait anymore just put it on your site already :mrgreen:
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 1:36 pm Offline
Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:13 pm2
In the episode: about last night.
kyle and stan are looking for kyles parent..
but i they didnt find them did they??????

and this episode is going to be awesome!!! :)

xX
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 3:45 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:59 pm58
My principal said Twilight was one of the best books she ever read. Did she read the same book that I did?
Top 5 Favorite Characters
1. Kenny McCormick
2. (Goth) Stan Marsh
3. Leopold "Butters" Stotch
4. Red Goth
5. Curly Goth
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 4:52 pm Offline
Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:19 pm27
KennyMcCookie wrote:
My principal said Twilight was one of the best books she ever read. Did she read the same book that I did?

Your PRICIPAL? As in, a highly educated adult said this to you? That's really a first.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 5:04 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:59 pm58
VAVROOMM wrote:
Your PRICIPAL? As in, a highly educated adult said this to you? That's really a first.

What is the world coming to?
Top 5 Favorite Characters
1. Kenny McCormick
2. (Goth) Stan Marsh
3. Leopold "Butters" Stotch
4. Red Goth
5. Curly Goth

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 13 of 14 204 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next