Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 14 of 14 204 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Author Message
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 5:17 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:19 pm27
KennyMcCookie wrote:
VAVROOMM wrote:
Your PRICIPAL? As in, a highly educated adult said this to you? That's really a first.

What is the world coming to?


Tragic, really..
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 5:48 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:28 am34
I'd never heard of Twilight before reading all of this.

I guess I'm lucky, it sounds hideous. I wont be conforming for sure.

It hasn't reached our shores yet, I'd better warn everybody!!! :shock:
You know Jews are people too! Smaller, more insignificant people.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 5:51 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
KennyMcCookie wrote:
My principal said Twilight was one of the best books she ever read. Did she read the same book that I did?


The secretary in the counseling office started talking to me about reading. She has to be over 50, mind you. I have a class where I assist the counselors but I never do anything so I just read and she was all "Ohhhh have you read Twilight?" and I was like "No ma'am, I read good books." And now she hates me.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 6:08 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:59 pm58
whatthejew wrote:
The secretary in the counseling office started talking to me about reading. She has to be over 50, mind you. I have a class where I assist the counselors but I never do anything so I just read and she was all "Ohhhh have you read Twilight?" and I was like "No ma'am, I read good books." And now she hates me.

Haha...but didn't you say earlier that you did read the book even though it was terrible?
Top 5 Favorite Characters
1. Kenny McCormick
2. (Goth) Stan Marsh
3. Leopold "Butters" Stotch
4. Red Goth
5. Curly Goth
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 6:10 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
whatthejew wrote:
"Ohhhh have you read Twilight?" and I was like "No ma'am, I read good books." And now she hates me.


Damn. What a nonchalant ice-burn! 8)
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 6:17 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
KennyMcCookie wrote:
whatthejew wrote:
The secretary in the counseling office started talking to me about reading. She has to be over 50, mind you. I have a class where I assist the counselors but I never do anything so I just read and she was all "Ohhhh have you read Twilight?" and I was like "No ma'am, I read good books." And now she hates me.

Haha...but didn't you say earlier that you did read the book even though it was terrible?

I got them out from the library because I had heard they were great, and basically I laughed my way through them. So yeah, a bit of a white lie there, you caught me. :3
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 6:25 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:40 am438
I'll bet it was good. :). Wasn't it terrific?
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 7:36 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:10 pm33Body in LA- Brain in London
KennyMcCookie wrote:
My principal said Twilight was one of the best books she ever read. Did she read the same book that I did?

Dude, your principal said that? That's pretty creepy stuff right there.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 7:58 pm OfflineSite Admin
  • Profile
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
This episode will begin airing shortly on the east coast. So please join us in the post-air discussion thread.
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 14 of 14 204 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X