Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 23 334 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:32 pm Offline
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:35 pm39
Nice episode to end the season... Can't wait for 13!
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:33 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:40 pm26
it was alright per say
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:33 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:58 pm23
That wasn't as funny as I was hoping, but it had a good message: Poseurs are lame. Oh, and that Hot Topic is the source of all evil. ;)
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:34 pm Offline
Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 pm19
No Kenny death. Butters is grounded again. Goth kids are recognized. All is good again, except that one vampire is in Scottsdale.

Good episode. It was funny, per say. :)
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:35 pm Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm148
He didn't die...
Every finale since season one excluding season 5 and 9 had something RAD in it. They had so many chances to do something sick...Goth kids f*cking up the vampire kids, having Kenny die, having the vampire kids actually be vampires and just have a sick episode like The Night Of The Living Homeless. But...it...was just an okay episode...
Great, now three months plus a REALLY long extra weak until REAL new episodes.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:36 pm Offline
Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:59 pm19
Well, I laughed a lot. It's kinda true though, cause with Twilight coming out, so many people are getting all into the fad (in a slightly different way... lol) But I thought it was a great episode! I dunno, it seemed kinda short to me though. And I didn't like how they ended the season with a Butters dominated episode. I would have liked more involvement from Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman (but at least they each got at least a line!) . And it was great that they put the Goths back, it seemed like a continuation from "Breast Cancer Show Ever" when they were called emo. :D Overall, I think, great episode, but should have been earlier in the season instead of the ender. :D :D :D
Last edited by stanmarshh on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:36 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
I liked this episode. :lol: I kept thinking of this episode on Tuesday and thought that they just had to be like Vampire wannabes (vamps).

Butters turning to a vampire was so funny and I just love the part when he tries to bite Cartman.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:38 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
And Kenny survives the 12th season!

Trey's goth songs were quite humorous and the speech at the end was great, but on the whole, I'd count this as a miss in the modern "hit or miss" dichotomy of the show.

To anyone who complains about the number of Cartman vs. Butters episodes, I'd present this as an example of what you get with a Butters-only A story; mediocrity.

Well, whatever, it was a great season overall. Lookin' forward to March!
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:38 pm Offline
Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:31 pm1
I thought the episode was pretty good. I would have preferred they not be so general about saying people who think that they're vampires are "retarded", simply because there is a community completely separate from all that Twilight stuff, that doesn't claim anything supernatural. But on the whole, really funny.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:39 pm Offline
Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:19 pm27
intentional or not wrote:
That wasn't as funny as I was hoping, but it had a good message: Poseurs are lame. Oh, and that Hot Topic is the source of all evil. ;)

So, after all that, only ONE reference to Twilight? And, ONLY Butters? I mean, I'm not picky but poor Stanley...
Last edited by VAVROOMM on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:39 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:48 am180Irvington NJ
I hate to say this but that may have been the worst season ending episode in South Park history! Stanley's Cup was better than that! I mean it just wasn't funny to me @ all. Do everybody else feel the same or am I just half awake?

The remarks from the soccer kids were the only thing that made me chuckle but other than that, this was a VERY weak ep. Well on a positive note, thank god it was a great season overall though.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:42 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm769i am both everywhere and nowhere
I liked this episode, it had it's funny parts but i can't say if i really like it or not until i see it a second time, but it was funny, just not as amazing as i expected, but i had really high expectations for this one. I didn't like it as much as other episodes in the season like last weeks and super fun time (just to name some)
"Time is a thing we must accept.
The unexpected I sometimes fear.
Just when I feel there's no excuse
for what happens, things fall into place.
I know there is no way to avoid
the pain that we must go through,
to find the other half that is true"
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:42 pm Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm148
DUDE...I just saw a commercial with Ozzy Osbourne in it and he was seeing some phsychiatrist and he said, "How does that make you feel Ozzy?" Ozzy mumbles something into the guys ear and he just goes..."That's disturbing Ozzy" I mean...that made me laugh more than any part of the episode...I'm sorry I'm just still SUPER f*cking pissed off Kenny didn't die and the episode didn;t have anything really cool in it besides when everyone started cheering and Curly Goth just goes "F*ck you all".
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:43 pm Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
Great first and second act, weak third act, overall a good episode. Like stanmarssh said, I don't think it was a very good season ender, I would have felt better about it had it not been the season finale. The Goth Kids were great, I loved seeing more of them, just wish we would have learned all their names. Butters was alright, but I wish one of the other boys would have had a part with him, Kenny would have made a good addition to the vampire kids.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:45 pm Offline
Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:19 pm27
whatthejew wrote:
Great first and second act, weak third act, overall a good episode. Like stanmarssh said, I don't think it was a very good season ender, I would have felt better about it had it not been the season finale. The Goth Kids were great, I loved seeing more of them, just wish we would have learned all their names. Butters was alright, but I wish one of the other boys would have had a part with him, Kenny would have made a good addition to the vampire kids.

And after our entire conversation, all the online buzz...ONE Twilight reference?

Sort by  
Page 2 of 23 334 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next