Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 17 of 23 334 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 23, 2008 7:20 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:35 pm10New Jersey, USA
Personally I loved the episode. Any episode with the goth kids is a winning episide for me. I'm pretty much concidered goth so I always had a sort of connection with the goth kids. Just not on the level of being depressed all the time and smoking. (Personal preference). My friend saw the episode on wednesday and came to me in school and said I had to watch it. So I did and I loved it. I can relate so much with the episode, especially since i'm from around the Philly area. I frequently go to a goth club on wednesdays (when it isnt a school night, lol) and in the past 8 months or so it is being overrun with more and more vamps. It's annoying. And no one likes to be called something their not xD

Anyway, loved the episode, 8/10 from me.
Add me on MySpace and get to know me :D

IM addresses in my profile :]
(Love to meet new people, on AIM mostly)

"Moving Shadow, MSX 101.1 FM, sonic fusion, it's the style ya never heard of!"
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 23, 2008 11:17 pm Offline
Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:35 pm2
I thought the "Burn the Hot Topic Down" seemed more Christian Death than Joy Division, The first tune "I'm not part of your society" is definitely Bauhaus The tune in the car scene and the Gap clothes scene was definitely Siouxsie and the Banshees. A very loving tribute too. I wish they'd post them they were a hoot!

OxayotlTheGreat wrote:
grigorexxxcore wrote:
What song is used when the Goths are in the car? I can't hear it well, or even the lyrics. :parishilton:

irit8in wrote:
anyone know the name of the song that they played when the goth kids burnt down hottopic

I'm not the only one wondering what thoses songs are :·D !
I also wonder what the other song they listened to are.
I've been told they sound pretty much like Joy Division, but due to the lyrics, I would bet the song when they burn Hot Topic was actually a pure DVDA gothic creation !
Yeah, DVDA goes gothic ! So cool !
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 23, 2008 11:47 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
I saw that episode a couple of days ago, i wasn't too crazy for it. :|
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 24, 2008 9:50 am Offline
Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:57 pm61somewhere
RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:
Everyone changed their f*cking avatars! It makes me feel sad :cry:

I'm gonna change my avatar to something that looks like anyone but me, for the lulz.

I actually changed my avatar a long ago, but it never worked!! errr...
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 24, 2008 12:31 pm Offline
Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:22 pm32
Funny episode. The Goth Kids were hilarious, especially when they burn down the Hot Topic. Sad that this is it for the 12th Season.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 25, 2008 1:01 pm Offline
Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:48 pm1
This episode sucked balls I thought that the season's finale would be much better than this sh*t. :(
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 25, 2008 3:04 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:34 pm9France
whatthejew wrote:
Yeah, if you listen it's pretty much Trey singing over fake synth goth beats. Brilliant if you ask me. :'D

Are you sure none of the 4 songs are real :D ? Do you know if they ever released a DVDA album, and if they would publish any full goth DVDA song :mrgreen: ?

checkerphil wrote:
I thought the "Burn the Hot Topic Down" seemed more Christian Death than Joy Division, The first tune "I'm not part of your society" is definitely Bauhaus The tune in the car scene and the Gap clothes scene was definitely Siouxsie and the Banshees. A very loving tribute too. I wish they'd post them they were a hoot!

Did you identified specific songs :D ?
"No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You can't serve both God and Mammon"
—Matthew 6:19-21,24
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 25, 2008 4:51 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
OxayotlTheGreat wrote:
Did you identified specific songs :D ?

Trey does what Weird Al Yankovic does at times - style parodies. Not particular songs, but musical styles.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 25, 2008 11:38 pm Offline
Wed May 21, 2008 10:35 pm1
this great
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 26, 2008 12:33 am Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
OxayotlTheGreat wrote:
whatthejew wrote:
Yeah, if you listen it's pretty much Trey singing over fake synth goth beats. Brilliant if you ask me. :'D

Are you sure none of the 4 songs are real :D ? Do you know if they ever released a DVDA album, and if they would publish any full goth DVDA song :mrgreen: ?
[/quote]

I'm like 99.9% sure they're not real. xD Nah, DVDA never released an official album. You can find their stuff on soundtrack albums, for South Park: BLU and Team America, I think, and I mean, y'know, YouTube them or whatever. If they did have a CD out it'd be f*ckin' hella cool though.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 26, 2008 6:39 am Offline
whatthejew wrote:
and I mean, y'know, YouTube them or whatever.

I was interested in a full song, I'm not really eager to get a few second of music with speech covering it :wink: .

Weird Al is cool, it's a pity I'm not able to understand English well enough to understand all his lyrics :D .
"No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You can't serve both God and Mammon"
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 26, 2008 8:11 am Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
OxayotlTheGreat wrote:
whatthejew wrote:
and I mean, y'know, YouTube them or whatever.

I was interested in a full song, I'm not really eager to get a few second of music with speech covering it :wink: .

Weird Al is cool, it's a pity I'm not able to understand English well enough to understand all his lyrics :D .

Well none of the Goth songs will be able to found in full, I'm pretty sure. I think they were just made for the episode. But I mean DVDA has plenty of other songs that you can find.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 26, 2008 8:16 am Offline
I already got many from here, as by example the one at the end of Night of the living homeless :D . Californianianiah ...
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 26, 2008 8:58 am Offline
Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:30 pm4
This ep was genius, per se! I went to high school with some goths who are eerily similar to these guys who are in elementary school! Effing hilarity down to the faux Cure music, warring with posers, and smoking cigs out of super-long cigarrette holders and drinking coffee at the all night family restaraunt with bottomless beverages.

Too True, it busted my gut because it hit REALLY close to home, but then, what else is new with these guys?

My favorite line was when the Goth Kids are cruising in the Buick with the floral apolstery and dude asks o' girl if her mom knew she borrowed her car and o' girl answers, "Do I Care?" as she flicks an ash out the window.

Four frickin' stars, All Effin' Day! :timmy:
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 26, 2008 11:19 am Offline
Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:13 pm2
ey i dont know what u ppl are saying this season is sh*t.. this season rocks!! :D
but thats my opinion ^^

xX

Sort by  
Page 17 of 23 334 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next