Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 27 of 31 460 posts Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Dec 07, 2009 4:28 pm Offline
Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:05 am1
he is not kenny. @ 4:50 the solution :)
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 09, 2009 6:03 pm Offline
Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:07 am2
Pfft, hell with it, if there are underwear gnomes and a talking towel, I say Kenny is Mysterion. Proof or no proof whether he is or isn't~
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Dec 15, 2009 10:19 am Offline
Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:49 am1
I respect the coon.....one day i hope to be as famous in my vigilante ways as THE COON!
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Dec 28, 2009 1:50 am Offline
Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:08 am1
Loved this episode yall need to make a part 2 to this! Or perhaps more than 2 parts have like a super hero episope or 2 every season! Cant wait to see if yall make another one!! :) :santa: Happy Holidays!!
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Dec 29, 2009 1:09 pm Offline
Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 am7
Deffo Kenny :unhoodedkenny: but it could be stan :gothstan: as he thinks kyle is the smartest dude in the class :)
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jan 02, 2010 2:06 pm Offline
Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:54 pm2
so who the hell was mysterion? the episode was kick ass but the ending pissed me off 21 mins ill never get back!
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jan 09, 2010 1:10 pm Offline
Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:56 pm2TX
WHO THE HECK WAS IT?!?!?!? LOL FUUNY THOUGH :lol:
KGdaArtist
"Screw you guys, I'm going home. This way home."
- E. Cartman
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Jan 18, 2010 3:37 am Offline
Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:13 am4
lol it was totaly stan the voice matched face matched and his hair was black plus stans always the one dressing up in rly good disguises if u look back on all the southparks stans always got the best outfit plus he likes to piss off cartman so ya no doubt in my mind its stan :gothstan:
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jan 20, 2010 1:35 am Offline
Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:05 pm8
It must be Stan... Yes definitely, most-likely it is probably Stan... or maybe it's Wendy. Whoever Mysterion is I second the motion that there should be at least one super-hero episode every season, after all Professor Chaos needs and arch-nemesis.
People are like slinky's, pretty much useless, but they make me smile when I push 'em down the stairs.
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jan 30, 2010 6:38 pm Offline
Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:30 pm1
So after five pages of "Golly gosh, who is the Coon? (A question not worth pondering because it will never be answered ...no offense guys. It's only the thirteenth season, you should really understand how Parker and Stone operate now) I got tired of digging through the haystack for the needle of information I'd been looking for ...

During the second newscast, in which Chaos threatens to blow up a hospital, a random second commentator shows up and repeats the phrase, "Where is Mysterion?" Anyone know what this is a reference to? Or are we gonna spend sixteen more pages debating whether Mysterion's true identity is Mr. Hankey or Stan's gay dog?
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Feb 21, 2010 12:04 am Offline
Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:43 pm1
Awesome episode. I am at least 96% positive that Kenny is Mysterion. Compelling evidence that points to Craig, but my money was on Kenny from the get go.

Loved the whole "batman/watchmen/spirit" spoof. The part where Cartman randomly disappears and reappears somewhere else was epic.
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Feb 27, 2010 8:44 am Offline
Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:23 am1
OK, mysterion is deffinately Stan Marsh because as Cartman said fireworks are illegal in South Park. The only person who could have gotten fireworks is Stan's uncle Jimbo from Mexico... so ha im right everyone else is wrong lol
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 21, 2010 3:32 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
BUMP

GOSOUTHPARKFTW1 from the locked thread: wrote:

The locked thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43458

Heh, well have any of you taken into account what Cartmen said at the end, oh sorry i mean the coon? Well he said 'I said it was you' which means it could have been anyone that Cartmen said during his meeting with Mysterion on the roof. I don't think that inside the school would have counted, cos that would have meant he would have given away that he is Cartmen at the end. So, it can't really be stan, I don't think.

You forget that Cartman lies; of course he would say: "I said it was you" even if Cartman never saw him/her. The fact that Cartman said: "I said it was you" is meaningless.

Mysterion27 in the locked thread wrote:
you're right sorry I just went briefly through some posts and I tried to find the mysterion post through search box but couldn't find it so I decided to post my own thread :)

That's because the search goes back about a year, if you check the "1 year" box (the default is 7 days) and all those threads were just a little over a year ago.
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 21, 2010 10:05 pm Offline
Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:11 pm4
Obviously there is much controversy around Mysterions' identity. and i don't suppose there are any right answers since Matt and Trey didn't specify.
Thinking about it logically Matt and Trey don't want us to know who Mysterion really is. They love to F***k with us so nobody should expect a proper answer.

however if i had to choose who i thought Mysterion really is..

It can't be Clyde. Personality wise Clyde is a scaredy cat. he'd burst into tears every time the wind blew in his direction.
i love him but it's true. his constant bawling is part of his charm.

and

it can't be Craig. because Craig hates involving himself in dangerous/crazy things, In Pandemic he made a big show about wanting to have a normal day and stating that nobody want's to hang out with Cartman's group because they get caught up in all these crazy things.
and in S06E13 The Return Of The Fellowship of The Ring To The Two Towers. Craig left as soon as things got complicated and refused to cross the river.

not to mention, Craig is a chronic-flipper not once during the episode have i seen Mysterion flip anyone off. though In the newer episode's Craig doesn't flip anyone off as much.

and

it can't be Kenny. because he hates putting himself in danger, He went out of his way to avoid Shop Class so he doesn't get killed. true Kenny occasionally risks himself for his friends. but he wont rush to peoples aid especially people he doesn't know.
also he's not the type of person that has that heroic flare.
the only thing that could disprove my theory right now is if someone said that" Kenny is Mysterion to attract chicks." then I'd say that i've got nothing on you. he would totally scale a building for a woman

and

it can't be Wendy. a major reason is Wendy is the student body president she rarely has time to hang out with her boyfriend Stan, so i really doubt that she'd use that free time to save South Park from petty crimes.
Personality wise I can't deny 100% that it could be Wendy. though i am inclined to believe that physically Mysterion is a boy. moreover, Mysterion asked for help from Kyle mentioning that Kyle:" is the smartest kid in the class." I don't think Wendy thinks kyle is any smarter than her and since Mysterion is looking for help from a smarter kid that would mean that Mysterion is not very smart himself/herself.

that leaves

Stan Marsh. IT HAS TO BE STAN! why? main reason is try as i might. i can't find a single reason to deny Stan being Mysterion.
Stan is always helping people. he saves whales, becomes a hippy with the intention of helping people, In super Phun time he saves everyone from the terrorists using quick thinking and a funny accent.
he is always standing up for things. whether they are a people or their right's. In lil crime stoppers he's determined to stay with his job. he says and i quote the he want's to "protect and serve South Park."
another reason is. Stan definitely thinks Kyle is the smartest kid in class.
he would go out of his way to piss Cartman off.
he would negotiate with the enemy.

that's it my brain stopped. :p
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 28, 2010 6:52 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
ButtersYouWhore wrote:
Obviously there is much controversy around Mysterions' identity. and i don't suppose there are any right answers since Matt and Trey didn't specify.
Thinking about it logically Matt and Trey don't want us to know who Mysterion really is. They love to F***k with us so nobody should expect a proper answer.

All we know is from Mr. Garrison: "Wow, a kid from my class was Mysterion."

And that's it. Probably MnT who wrote this episode don't even know. Their hook was that it was one of Garrison's fourth graders. I don't think they (MnT) even needed to know from their own notes or story board who Mysterion was in writing the story.

Sort by  
Page 27 of 31 460 posts Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next