Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 13 of 17 249 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostFri Apr 03, 2009 12:50 pm Offline
Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:12 pm1
THE ENDING WAS HILARIOUS!!! XD POOR KYLE!!! :lol: :lol:
GOOD WORK MATT AND TREY^^!

P. S I WANT A MARGARITAVILLE!!!
THEY SELL THEM ON AMAZON.COM FOR LIKE 300 BUCKZ!!!
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 6:42 pm Offline
Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:14 am1
OMG!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LAUGH FOR LIKE 30 MINUITES AND COULD'NT STOP WHEN I SAW THE END!!!!!!!!! :lol: CAUSE IT'S SO TRUE!!!! THE PART AFTER KYLE SAVED IT AND OBAMA GOT THE CREDIT AND STUFF!!! "we must not forget the amazing sacrafice of of man who saved us all, ..... Barrack Obama.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING YET PEOPLE ARE LIKE, [quote] "ALL HAIL OBAMA BECAUSE HE'S THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT! OOPS! I MEAN..... BECAUSE HE HAS FIX THE uuhhhh wat was it again? OH YA! THE ECONEMY! ALL HAIL THE ECONEMY SAVING MAGIC NEGRO!" [unquote]
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostThu Apr 09, 2009 12:24 am Offline
Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 pm221detroit: A.K.A a pile of snow and car parts.
3trobert wrote:
OMG!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LAUGH FOR LIKE 30 MINUITES AND COULD'NT STOP WHEN I SAW THE END!!!!!!!!! :lol: CAUSE IT'S SO TRUE!!!! THE PART AFTER KYLE SAVED IT AND OBAMA GOT THE CREDIT AND STUFF!!! "we must not forget the amazing sacrafice of of man who saved us all, ..... Barrack Obama.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING YET PEOPLE ARE LIKE,
Quote:
"ALL HAIL OBAMA BECAUSE HE'S THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT! OOPS! I MEAN..... BECAUSE HE HAS FIX THE uuhhhh wat was it again? OH YA! THE ECONEMY! ALL HAIL THE ECONEMY SAVING MAGIC NEGRO!" [unquote]
Allcaps isn't cool...
I...AM...GOD!!!-
The most truthful cartman quote.
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostFri Apr 10, 2009 12:31 pm Offline
Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:39 pm82Bountiful, Utah
Let's have a new election! Kyle Broflovski should be the President of the United States! Not some second-rate senator from Illinois! The Jew is smarter than the senator with the questionable birth certificate.
I hope that I can catch your newest episode this coming Monday.
Thank-You
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostSat Apr 25, 2009 4:45 am Offline
Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:32 pm6Las Vegas, Nevada
Yes! It's Back!
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostSat Apr 25, 2009 1:23 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
When the kyle is that little jewish saviour boy parrody thread begun, I thought it was mildly humerous but i thought it would stop soon after it begun; but it continued, getting more and more obvious what it was parrodying (up to and including a roman soldier) and the humour grew from the episode not stoping the joke. Stan's rather unrelated plot was the less humerous and interesting of the two. The jokes in the first half relied almost soley on funny voices which I can get watching FRED on youtube if i really want; the surreal method the economists use to determine what happens at the end was perhaps a biting parody of the way confused economists will turn to anything to help them in this crisis and know no better than us what to do, of the (d)effectiveness of their models which may be no greater than roulette, and of the inability of people who don't know the language of economists-who can't enter their closed doors- to critically evaluate their models and identify weather they make any more sense (perhaps it was, in my immagination at least :p) but it was definitly a good way of linking the two plotlines, with the economists performing something akin to a blood-sacrifice to the god of the economy for some kind of divine intervention from it. Randy's worship of the economy as a god reminds me of the way some libertarians think, odd to see libertarian matt and trey making a character say things like that. Cartman's role was refreshingly short, an aside from the kyle-plot that mannaged to fit with it in the end, and his failure added to the episode an element of surprise.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostSun Apr 26, 2009 9:02 am Offline
Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:44 am1
The beheaded chicken on the game board is exactly how the government runs the economy. Personally, I was hoping for "Try Again," so I could watch them behead another chicken.
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostWed Apr 29, 2009 2:21 pm Offline
Wed May 28, 2008 1:54 pm1
AAAAAAAAAAAAND IT'S GONE!

loved the scene
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostThu Apr 30, 2009 8:34 am Offline
Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:36 am1
lol when the news reporter commited suicide i was in shock/ triped out pretty bad. Good episode in all..

Randy is highlarious as always

Stan is a true guy that goes on missions till the end !!! lol way to go man

Randy's new margaritaville is so awesome lol
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostThu Apr 30, 2009 4:35 pm Offline
Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:25 pm1
passion of the christ doesnt have sh*t on this episode
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostThu Apr 30, 2009 4:44 pm Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:19 pm10139Billy bonka's amazing Drug Factory
Passion Of The Christ had nothing to do with this episode, the bible did though.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostThu Apr 30, 2009 9:05 pm Offline
Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:44 pm7
I dont really understand this episode becouse i dont see how economic in USA....but the "like jesus" story is fascinating... nice plot, creative :wink:
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostFri May 01, 2009 5:23 am Offline
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:59 am32
8/10

Good work! You finally remembered the fun stuff. Yes it was a lot of reach there but you pulled it off well in this one.
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostMon May 04, 2009 2:47 pm Offline
Sat May 02, 2009 8:36 pm13
Our economy sucks, and it seems like Matt&Trey know how the people on top make those wise moves!! another SP classic..Image
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostTue May 05, 2009 10:17 am Offline
Tue May 05, 2009 10:11 am2
Great way how all the elements have different associations.
Basically the Economy is only real if we believe in it.
The government are the only ones that know how it works, because it is only a joke to them.
So have faith in the economy, have fun with it, remember it is just a game, a joke.

Sort by  
Page 13 of 17 249 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next