Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 8 of 9 135 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 3:52 pm Offline
Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:25 pm0
I hope this episode has some BSG references :)

The fact the kids were sitting together in front of the TV and Cartman wanting answers might point to that direction
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 4:38 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:40 am438
I hope it won't be a Terrance & Philip April Fool episode like on season 2. Well, Matt n Trey received some angry fan mails after they aired that Terrance & Philip then years ago and they said they won't do that again. Let's hope they won't do that again ;)
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 6:00 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
Hell, we don't know what's going to happen! This literally could go ANYWHERE. All I know is this: if this episode manages to be great, then I think most of us will officially consider this season to be better than the last one.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 6:15 pm Offline
Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:35 pm967
GlittersBlings wrote:
I hope it won't be a Terrance & Philip April Fool episode like on season 2. Well, Matt n Trey received some angry fan mails after they aired that Terrance & Philip then years ago and they said they won't do that again. Let's hope they won't do that again ;)

I know, right? But it is first of april, so who knows?

Ep. 1, season 13: 4/10
Ep. 2: 7/10
Ep. 3: 8/10
Ep.4: ??????
can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!! PostTue Mar 31, 2009 7:13 pm Offline
Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:52 pm1
looks like the boys are watching something like "2 girls 1 cup"
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 8:53 pm Offline
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
Woohoo! They fixed the mispell on the episode guide, gah that was killin' me!

I read back in this thread that NWMA is going to play instead of the new episode, which'll premiere on Thursday? Is this still the case, or are we getting the new episode tomorrow? *fingers crossed*

Tomorrow I'll have 1 of 3 reactions.

1. Be staring at my TV with my hand on my face saying, "They f*ckin' did it."
2. Be laughing my ass off.
3. Be chuckling here and there. I hope it's not this one, or #1.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 10:46 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Not Without My Anus II: The Rectuming?
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 11:38 pm Offline
Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:34 pm16
I wonder who and the hell the person who acted the April Fool's Joke!? It is quite irritating I keep switching past Comedy Central and the small fifteen second clip shows the new Episode of South Park! Clyde throwing up? Cartman screaming on his cellular phone?,butters head?, Butter's dad "The girl get's expelled?" Can anybody else have a decent explanation on how the four could relate? Or is this just a distraction for something completely different?
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 12:32 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
I hope this episode isn't going to be a nasty one.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 12:38 pm Offline
Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:19 pm1
i know i hope this one isn't gross too. i would rather it be more funny. but with the title... i'm not to sure. lololol.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 1:19 pm Offline
Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:09 pm920
scrap the previous post, stop hitting on 203177…… must stop hitting on her;… what is it with south park forums and my od bevaiour now, continue I think this episode will be good!
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 2:01 pm Offline
Just gotta wait until tonight... let's hope for luck.

And earlier I said that I would be disappointed if they did Terrance and Phillip because everyone would be expecting it? Well, I just noticed... on the episode player, it's tagged with Terrance and Phillip. And Canada. And "Queef Sisters" whatever that is. Aw, man, I love Terrance and Phillip, but c'mon, couldn't you try to surprise everyone today?
If that guess that Terrance and Phillip as a joke are replaced by women turns out to be correct... Okay, I'm going to laugh just because someone actually got it. Queef Sisters?!

EDIT: I'm only noticing tags on the episode player if I click "Watch this full episode" on the main episode guide page.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 4:10 pm Offline
Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:07 pm19phoenix az
It might be a octomom parody
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 4:50 pm
Diabeteth wrote:
Just gotta wait until tonight... let's hope for luck.

And earlier I said that I would be disappointed if they did Terrance and Phillip because everyone would be expecting it? Well, I just noticed... on the episode player, it's tagged with Terrance and Phillip. And Canada. And "Queef Sisters" whatever that is. Aw, man, I love Terrance and Phillip, but c'mon, couldn't you try to surprise everyone today?
If that guess that Terrance and Phillip as a joke are replaced by women turns out to be correct... Okay, I'm going to laugh just because someone actually got it. Queef Sisters?!

EDIT: I'm only noticing tags on the episode player if I click "Watch this full episode" on the main episode guide page.

Your analysis is great! If it pans out, then female versions of T&P making their noises elsewhere from their body; this would get Cartman upset in the clip we saw.

But for the tags, all I see are [bearybear]Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Butters, and Clyde[/bearybear]; not what you saw. Maybe they changed the tags again until after the show?

-BC
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 5:46 pm Offline
BigCamera4892 wrote:
Your analysis is great! If it pans out, then female versions of T&P making their noises elsewhere from their body; this would get Cartman upset in the clip we saw.

But for the tags, all I see are [bearybear]Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Butters, and Clyde[/bearybear]; not what you saw. Maybe they changed the tags again until after the show?

I just checked again... now it says "Terrance and Phillip, Canada, Butters, Katie, Katherine, Rand, The Canada Channel, fart, Sharon, Stan, Shelly" exactly.
Do I even want to know what some of this is?

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 8 of 9 135 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next