Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 9 135 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 10:08 am Offline
Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:48 am3Hoorn, NH, The Netherlands (Holland)
rIoTsKuNk wrote:
twobizzle wrote:
Hmm, this one might be turn out very intresting. I got that feeling somehow.

Might be a dumb question to ask.. but what does "Queef" mean? (I'm from Holland, so don't know each & every US word)

PUSSY FART. air sucked into vagina during sex, then pushed out making fart sound, like that goop in those containers u push it down and it farts.

Well thanks for explaining, didn't know what it meant.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 10:23 am Offline
Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:13 pm0Serbia, Belgrade
I hope it will be rly funny :)
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 11:58 am Offline
Thu May 22, 2008 7:00 am4
WHO WOULD HURT BUTTERS?WHO WOULD DO SUCH A HORRIBLE THING?!?!?! Ffs...
(thanks for explaining what queef is.. i had no idea :? )
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 12:06 pm Offline
Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:00 pm0
I like the idea someone had about a "2 girls 1 cup" type thing (involving a queef). I just don't get how it would relate to the part of the trailer where cartman is on hold. Besides that it fits perfectly, clyde throwing up, and butters sick @ home
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 12:51 pm Offline
Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:15 am1
CrackerZack wrote:
A SouthPark Orange wrote:
Probably the boys are expecting a new T&P episode , but instead of the usual fart-jokes they see something else... :shock:

I think we may have gotten it here! Terrance and Phillip have been replaced by female actresses for an April Fool's episode of Terrance and Phillip. Instead of fart jokes however, the episode is full of queef jokes. The boys are both outraged and disgusted, however the girls find new role models in Terra and Phillis and (just as the boys often imitate the behaviors of Terrance and Phillip) begin imitating their newly found role models in class.

Anyways, that's my theory. Time to place your bets!

Oh. That make sense. Really. I bet on your theory.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 12:56 pm Offline
Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:40 pm12
This is gonna be another one of those times when Cartman becomes super pissed off about something. I must say that the fat ass constantly throws tantrums for no reason or something. I wish he would just chill out.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 1:14 pm Offline
Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:32 pm4
ok not sure if anyone else had this idea. but i have a feeling that cartman is on the phone with that "kgb" company. apparently you ask them any question and they have the answer for it. i have a feeling they get pranked like we did back with the "not without my anus" thing. and cartmen wants answers from the company "kgb"
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 1:31 pm Offline
Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:11 pm0ku
i cant wait to see this...
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 1:57 pm Offline
Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 pm221detroit: A.K.A a pile of snow and car parts.
Considering it's April 1st, I feel good about it.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 pm Offline
Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:49 pm0
lol butters probably got hurt by cartman again.
this episode is gunna be great but it might be a joke because they did the same thing like 10 years ago on april fools day. also, i hope theres more kenny :zombiekenny:

:lol:
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 2:37 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Cozzy wrote:
lol butters probably got hurt by cartman again.
this episode is gunna be great but it might be a joke because they did the same thing like 10 years ago on april fools day. also, i hope theres more kenny :zombiekenny:

:lol:

I think he got hurt by a girl. His father wants a girl expelled.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 2:45 pm Offline
Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:33 am5
sebasenco wrote:
CrackerZack wrote:
A SouthPark Orange wrote:
Probably the boys are expecting a new T&P episode , but instead of the usual fart-jokes they see something else... :shock:

I think we may have gotten it here! Terrance and Phillip have been replaced by female actresses for an April Fool's episode of Terrance and Phillip. Instead of fart jokes however, the episode is full of queef jokes. The boys are both outraged and disgusted, however the girls find new role models in Terra and Phillis and (just as the boys often imitate the behaviors of Terrance and Phillip) begin imitating their newly found role models in class.

Anyways, that's my theory. Time to place your bets!

Oh. That make sense. Really. I bet on your theory.

i am fairly sure this is how its gonna go. screw my idea this is a good one
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 pm Offline
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm3652anywhere
I wonder if this prank-thing will end up killing Kenny...
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 3:00 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
RideTheLightning wrote:
I wonder if this prank-thing will end up killing Kenny...

You bastard!
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 31, 2009 3:29 pm Offline
Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:44 pm1
Jesus Christ, just because Kenny died a couple of episodes ago doesn't mean he dies every other episode. Now Kenny dies about once or twice per season. (He didn't die at all in 10 or 12)

Also, the episode title tells me there's something to do with Terrance & Phillip, or some other Toilet humor.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 9 135 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next