Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 25 365 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:32 pm Offline
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
Wow, this episode is INSANE. I can't tell you how you how hard I've laughed at this episode. OMG, this is the funniest episode this season.

-The Martha Stewart, just wow.
-The whole Terrance and Phillip sex scene had me literally laughing out loud for five minutes.
-Road warrior.

9.5/10 Season 13 is f*cking amazing.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:33 pm Offline
Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 pm19
Eh... I don't know.... the whole episode was just................. odd.....

Also, seriously, how much gas could a.... uh.... uterus produce where we could have the Queef Sisters?
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:34 pm Offline
Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:50 pm6
lol, epic April Fool's Day!
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:36 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:58 pm23
Tustin2121 wrote:
Also, seriously, how much gas could a.... uh.... uterus produce where we could have the Queef Sisters?

You're such a boy. :lol:

With the Hillary snatch episode before this, it kind of seems that M&T are afraid of vaginas. lol.

Anyways... I found it really funny. But, in my experience, the girls who find their queefs funny are the same girls who find farts funny, so there wouldn't really be that divide. But otherwise it was really silly and over-the-top, which is how I like my SP.

And Terrance & Phillip got married. Aw, I love them.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:39 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:09 pm2
that episode was so awesome and disturbing at the same time! i almost lost it at the regis and kelly and martha stewart parts.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:40 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
And the song for the win!
(Anyone else think that firefighter chick in the song was f*ckin' hot?)

This episode leaned more toward the low-brow but they manage to compliment that with a delightful 'love story' and a smart observation about gender.

Can't wait to see that Martha Stewart scene uncensored on DVD :roll: :roll:

During T&P's double wedding, I couldn't help but imagine that being Matt & Trey getting hitched with their wives in a similar manner. (Alternate universe or something.)
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:41 pm Offline
Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:53 pm32
not that good but none of the episodes this season have been that good. This one was just crazy gross and retarded but the Martha Stewart thing was pretty funny. Outside of that I didnt enjoy it to much. South Park just isnt what it used to be.
Did you just flip me off?
No
Yes you did you just flipped me the bird
Last edited by Craig..l..rulz on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:41 pm Offline
Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:50 pm6
Tustin2121 wrote:

Vaginas can suck in air, then queef, and repeat the process endlessly.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:42 pm Offline
Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:48 am66
south park is very brave for that episode .. :lol:
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:45 pm Offline
Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:41 pm39
...that was so weird!

But so funny!!
I died when they did the 'will not be seen tonight!' thing. That was amazing.
The premise of the episode was so unbelievably retarded but I think that was the point, because Without My Anus was the same way.
The Martha Stewart thing was disgusting... hilarious, but EW.
And that song at the end was also really funny. but weird.

Overall, good episode. I enjoyed it. :mrgreen:
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:45 pm Offline
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
Craig..l..rulz wrote:
not that good but none of the episodes this season have been that good. This one was just crazy gross and retarded but the Martha Stewart thing was pretty funny. Outside of that I didnt enjoy it to much. South Park just isnt what it used to be.

You can't be serious. South Park isn't what it used to be? Were we watching the same episode? This episode was a back to the roots episode.

Season 13 is amzaing so far. Can I get some backup on this? They're definitely 4 for 4 so far.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:46 pm Offline
Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:18 pm70Hilton NY
What a great april fools day! I kind of thought the Martha Stewart part was unnecessary though. Although, It is South Park. And, I knew it was going to be a Terrance and Phillip episode. :mrgreen:
Favorite Character: Jimmy
Favorite Episode: Krazy Kripples
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:46 pm Offline
Thu May 15, 2008 5:46 pm73Mr. Jenkins Ranch
This was "gross-out" funny, like being tricked onto Meatspin or something. But the Martha Stewart part was just way too gross.
"Don't touch me! I've had my nuts broken, body poisoned, have been made love to in the ass by three dozen 40-year-old men—I just wanna go home and take a, a hot bath!" -Stuart McCormick
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:47 pm Offline
Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:11 pm61PumpkinNuts, Texas
Oh, wow. It was NOT smart to watch this episode on a treadmill. The minute the Queef Sisters came on and started doing what they do best, it began a terrible thirty-minute battle in which I endlessly tried to stop myself from falling off in laughter. Good laughs, M& T! :D

What I will say, however, is that it was just the TINSIEST bit on the gross side for me. But that's South Park for you, and I love the show for that. For ALWAYS pushing the envelope.

The Stan and Randy scenes were just adorable. Somehow I never imagined Randy being an affectionate father like that.

But, all in all . . . it was good. Not anything like I expected, but hey, I never guess these things right.
"Don't ever go through life thinking that there isn't any hope, because then, there isn't any." --I don't know who said this, but probably someone who's pretty smart.

I don't cheer for the title. I cheer for my health.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:47 pm Offline
Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:24 pm12Edmond, OK
Martha Stewart and the Road Warrior had me in tears, but other than that, this episode sucked IMO. The last three were great though.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 25 365 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next