Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 20 of 25 365 posts Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 25  Next
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 4:08 am Offline
Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:26 pm4
This episode is by far the worst that they ever made! Always the same f*cking joke over and over again...Guys step your game up!
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 4:19 am Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:16 am2
I like traffic lights
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 4:24 pm Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:00 pm1
I've enjoyed this season so far, but this episode was pretty weak. Not terrible, but not that great at all. Only episode I didn't enjoy that i remember is the towelie oprah one.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 6:11 pm Offline
Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:49 pm10
I said last week after their "thinky" episode spoofing the economic crisis (which was hilarious and all those of you who disagree astound me) that they would want to go back to a toilet humor themed ep...... and boy that turned out to be true. It was very funny as well, though.

Can I just say... I think people are overthinking this one a little bit. I mean, there was a little bit about feminism going on (I kind of agreed with Sharon's little speech at the end, but I don't think that was REALLY the theme), but wasn't it really mostly about farts and queefs?

Poor Butters... why do we love to watch that sweet kid suffer (or is that just me...?)

I thought the martha stewart thing was perfect. Because you just keep thinking... no, no, OMG!

The song was WIN. Am I the only one who thinks Stan was singing amazingly well? Lol.

Thanks for the fun laughs, M&T. The season is spectacular. I've heard them say on the commentaries that sometimes "base is funny" and I hope they never forget that. :)
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 6:17 pm Offline
Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 pm221detroit: A.K.A a pile of snow and car parts.
peng.peng wrote:
This episode is by far the worst that they ever made! Always the same f*cking joke over and over again...Guys step your game up!

If you don't like it, don't watch it.
I...AM...GOD!!!-
The most truthful cartman quote.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 8:10 pm Offline
Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:59 pm7West Coast
Kiss ass episode!

Funny, the people who are outraged by queefs I don't think ever had a problem with the fart, crap stuff, farts on fire, vomit...you just proved their point.

Martha Stewart thing was side-splitting funny! :lol:

Gross....no way....Indiana Jones getting raped....yes that was gross.

Go feminism, this one was for the ladies!
Maury, I am out of control. Yeah, I use drugs. I can do what I waunt, biatch! Yeah, I have sex, and I don't use protection! It's my hot body; I'll do what I waunt! I don't go to school and I kill people! What-evah! I'll do what I waunt!
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 9:27 pm Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:18 pm1
No, seriously, since when SP became dull and politically correct? Am I stupid or it wasn't an April Fools joke?

Queffing vs farting as male chovinists vs repressed women? Seriously?
So farting women are supporting their suppressors? Stocholm sindrome?

No, seriously, it's funny when your girlfriend queefs, it's not funny when people make sounds with their genitelia in public. Male or female. I can make sounds rubbing my pubic hair and that doesn't equal farting.

Don't find farting funny too, but the queffing thing is just way off.

And love all the raging feminists here <3 <3 <3
Back to kitchen, ladies.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 9:39 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
robizio wrote:
Kind of hilarious how many people reacted on these boards exactly the way the men in the episode did. Just shows how right they were.

Males: some ladies are better than you are at all kinds of stuff--sports, science, video games, cracking jokes, sex...I know, it's a big revelation. It will take some adjusting to think of women as holding the same intrinsic value as you, but you can do it, and you'll be better for it. We'll all be better for it. If you already knew this and are comfortable with it, congrats...

Stop that! I never f*cking said, maybe I already knew that! :x
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 11:23 pm Offline
Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:26 pm4
Cartman's_bitch 1 wrote:
peng.peng wrote:

How mature... :? Why shouldn't I watch my favorite programme? I love southpark, but in my opinion this episode was straight bullsh*t. The Martha Stewart joke was funny, but that was the only time I laughed...
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 11:24 pm Offline
Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 pm221detroit: A.K.A a pile of snow and car parts.
peng.peng wrote:
Cartman's_bitch 1 wrote:
peng.peng wrote:

How mature... :? Why shouldn't I watch my favorite programme? I love southpark, but in my opinion this episode was straight bullsh*t. The Martha Stewart joke was funny, but that was the only time I laughed...

OK.. but that comment about my maturity was not nessacary.
I...AM...GOD!!!-
The most truthful cartman quote.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 10, 2009 12:42 pm Offline
Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:39 pm82Bountiful, Utah
The hearts of all single women in Canada are broken! Terrence and Phillip are now married. This reminds me of when Paul McCartney of the Beatles announced his wedding plans in 1965. It was of similar magnitude to T.'s and P.'s nuptials to the Queef Sisters.
Thank-You
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 17, 2009 6:14 am Offline
Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:07 am2
kylestanfan wrote:
Mephisto sighting! :o

And they "made" Hillary queef XDDD

This is the funist thing i have ever seen make more of these thanks.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostSat May 02, 2009 4:54 am Offline
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:59 am32
5/10

Neither great nor lame. The roadwarrior did make me laugh. But all in all it was toilet humor.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostSat May 02, 2009 2:58 pm Offline
Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:02 am1
Road Warrior Queef ftw ROFLMAO :lol: :lol:
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostSun May 03, 2009 10:16 am Offline
Sun May 03, 2009 9:23 am1
the rogue warrior queef was so hilarious!http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=3&t=37231#

Sort by  
Page 20 of 25 365 posts Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 25  Next