Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 25 365 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25  Next
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:49 pm Offline
Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 pm95
Wow.

I don't even know what to say.

My gut reaction tells me that that particular episode was 30 minutes of sheer genius. Taking the classic cheap laugh and just driving it home with all the ridiculosity that South Park can muster. All of it, from Terrence and Phillip boning the Queef sisters, to Kelly Ripa queefing, to the certain-to-be infamous scene with Martha Stewart... good or not, you have to admit that this episode was off the freaking chain!

And like it or not... this WAS an April Fools' Day episode. And the last time they did one it pissed fans off, and I can look back on that day and laugh. If you didn't like this one... maybe you will in... lol... 12 years :D

I for one, off the bat, was laughing HYSTERICALLY from beginning to end. Plot or not, I was just dying... SO good. And the song at the end tied it off in a neat little bow.

So..... for now, I don't know if I'll change this in the future... but for now... 10/10. Season 13 is kicking SO much ass!

Quote:
Season 13 is amzaing so far. Can I get some backup on this? They're definitely 4 for 4 so far.

You got my support, man :)
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:51 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:40 am438
This episode was pretty sexist about Women queefing out of their vaginas and Mens complaining is disgusting and not funny. I thought it was gonna be a Thirty minutes Terrance & Philip episode, and boy I was wrong :) .

I really like the T&P and K&K part where they having sex and farting and queefing each other on the bed :) . Too revolting if you asked me.

Butters got queefed was the funniest scene of this episode.

Sharon and Shelly laughing when Sharon keeps queefing, which makes Randy and Stan mad

The whole South Park males singing that song :) It was too funny and awesome. So, yeah. I like this episode a lot

PS: The Martha Stewart part was too nasty, it was way grosser when she stick that Turkey up her butt
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:54 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Pegazeus wrote:
Season 13 is amzaing so far. Can I get some backup on this? They're definitely 4 for 4 so far.

This old hand has been impressed by season 13 so far.

I wouldn't called it "a return to old SP" but they've found another, very good groove this year.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:56 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:47 pm1
"I now pronounce you farts and queefs!" lmao, just as i thought SP was heading down a winedy road with margaritaville sucking so much, they come bak with this....this = the best, like older sp's. good job and i really do wanna see the rest of that terrence and philips :parishilton:
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:57 pm Offline
Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:55 pm28
Pegazeus wrote:
Craig..l..rulz wrote:
not that good but none of the episodes this season have been that good. This one was just crazy gross and retarded but the Martha Stewart thing was pretty funny. Outside of that I didnt enjoy it to much. South Park just isnt what it used to be.

You can't be serious. South Park isn't what it used to be? Were we watching the same episode? This episode was a back to the roots episode.

I'd say 3.5 for four. This episode was alright, but the other three so far have been much, MUCH better.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:58 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:40 pm26
Yeah i'll say it. I like the "new" south park better then the "old". I didnt like this episode at all. 2/10
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:59 pm Offline
Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:55 pm28
ieatCartman22 wrote:
"I now pronounce you farts and queefs!" lmao, just as i thought SP was heading down a winedy road with margaritaville sucking so much, they come bak with this....this = the best, like older sp's. good job and i really do wanna see the rest of that terrence and philips :parishilton:

Ummm...Margaritaville was definitely better than this one. The Kyle storyline kicked this episode's ass.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 8:06 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:00 pm2Grovetown
Enough of your nonsense, this episode was great.

You got to seen Terrance and Phillips junk.

THEIR JUNK.
This is the best signature, like, ever.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 pm Offline
Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:01 am23New York, NY
Brilliant!
Brilliant!
Brilliant!
Brilliant!
Brilliant!
Brilliant!
Brilliant!
Brilliant!
Brilliant!
Brilliant!
Brilliant!
Brilliant!

Once again, Matt & Trey crammed so much story and so many layers into 20 minutes it just blows my vag! er.. I mean, mind. It blows my mind!!!

XOXOXOX
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 8:10 pm Offline
Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 pm19
Parts of the episode were funny, nay, hilarious, but personally I think this episode broke their Season 13 Great Show Streak...

And I think most of us can agree that the Martha scene was just... gross (though I laughed out loud at the resulting explosion).
Last edited by Tustin2121 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 8:11 pm Offline
Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 pm19
Shawnald wrote:
Enough of your nonsense, this episode was great.

You got to seen Terrance and Phillips junk.

THEIR JUNK.

Their junk is square...

I'm surprised that was allowed for syndication, actually, considering that back in "Good Times With Weapons", they had to remove Cartman's "junk"...

EDIT: I also need to stop double posting... :)
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 8:20 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:45 pm1
:evil:Damn it what did they do to Butters now?...The poor kid needs to die already Or Get buff..I mean Really Is that soo bad for him to get a little spot light for once in a while?
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 8:22 pm Offline
Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:35 pm967
Awesome, man. Martha Stewart :lol: queefing around, oh man.

ep 4 of season 13: 9/10
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 8:24 pm Offline
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
Man, everywhere I'm going this episode is getting BOMBED. I thought people would be more accepted.

I bet IGN won't give it higher than a 6, and IF magazine will give it a B- at best.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 8:25 pm Offline
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am72
Although I'ma girl I never heard of the word queef before. Thanks south park for traumatizing me with this episode. :D
Last edited by Biscuits on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 25 365 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25  Next