Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 25 365 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 25  Next
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 8:47 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:10 pm54
Dear South Park Studios,

It has come to our attention the ideological afterbirth that is feminism manifested itself in your latest episode Eat, Pray, Queef. For awhile, we’d hope misandric bile lay moribund. This episode, along with the existence of The Vagina Monologues and Radical Feminist literature, revived a demon that should’ve lain slain. While intended as an April Fools' Joke, the underlying Radical Feminist pretense presented insufferable, humorless garbage that would make Andrea Dworkin blush with modesty.

In the case you've been living under rocks, post-feminist gynocentrism Western culture has inbred within itself regularly depicts men in foolish archetypes to the point where it's become blasphemous to dare think women could ever be shortsighted or stupid. Case in point: Randy Marsh, Homer Simpson, and yes, Peter Griffin; if your goal was to sink this show to the level of Family Guy, our tip of the hat to you. While women regularly crack jokes about castration, lesbians consider their sexual practices holier-than-thou, and breathtakingly idiotic propaganda from Andrea Dworkin and Eve Ensler are given intellectual credence along the lines of Albert Einstein, men are forced to remain silent, and with hate speech laws becoming increasingly Orwellian, the time maybe soon where our objections to feminism will be permanently silenced. Never once have we heard jokes about African clit-snipping; instead, John Wayne Bobbitt was the devil and Lorena the devil castrating heroine. College campuses forbid any discussion challenging their championed social theory of “Rape Culture,” while Valerie Solanas wrote screeds calling for the genocide of men.

Feminists, we didn’t create your discontents; you created ours. While millions of dollars go to your breast cancer research foundations, research on prostate cancer remains grossly unfunded, despite the fact that 1-in-3 men will be affected. Your diatribes on African-clit-snipping never cease in spite of the fact that 30% of male sexual stimulation is lost in circumcision. Our challenges to your preconceived gynocentric notions remain snuffed while the feminist war machine rages on. While the Penis Monologues were promptly shut down at Roger Williams University, nations perpetuate the Vagina Monolgues’ misandric message internationally. Quite simply, it has become clear to us that feminists do not want gender equality; they want war. If that’s what you want, that’s what you’ll get.

Signed,
Anonymous

PS: If it behooves you, please read the following article.

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU UNDER THE AGE OF 18.

http://www.xmag.com/archives/10-02-aug02/cuntstalk.html (download the PDF)
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 8:53 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:44 pm1
Pegazeus wrote:
Wow, this episode is INSANE. I can't tell you how you how hard I've laughed at this episode. OMG, this is the funniest episode this season.

-The Martha Stewart, just wow.
-The whole Terrance and Phillip sex scene had me literally laughing out loud for five minutes.
-Road warrior.

9.5/10 Season 13 is f*cking amazing.

I totally agree with you this episode had me laughing so hard. The episode was about nothing which made it even more funny. Season 13 is so far classic south park
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 9:31 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:33 pm1
brought back so many memories of win we had to wait a week to find out who Cartman's dad was.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 9:36 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:22 pm72Chicago, Il
wow.... just... wow... :lol:
now that's what i call a stickey situation!!
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I'm trying not to peek at the content of this thread (too much) because I miss laaaarge sections of the episode. I'm hoping that nall uploads it soon. *fingers crossed*
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 9:58 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
You know what really gets the laughs in this episode? Not necessarily the farts or the queefs, but the hypocrisy that is brought up from all of that.

This story follows in the footsteps of "Death." While the parents are indeed concerned with the fart humor in that classic ep, they just couldn't help but make jokes about their own stomach flu. So it should come as no surprise that the men would laugh about their own flatulence whereas the idea of a woman queefing would make them sick. Both cases where the attitude changes, totally undetected by those who fuss, are the real funny parts.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 10:04 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:46 pm1
hahahaha that episode was so wrong but so hilarious at the same time. the terrence and phillip sex scene had me laughing so hard. but i still stand behind my belief that queefing is wrong. farting is a part of digestion, queefing is not really anything and kind of disgusting. but all in all this episode was hilarious.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 10:12 pm Offline
Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:29 pm4
one of the best episodes of the new season!!!!!!!!!
the terrence and phillip scene was awesomo. ROTFL.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 10:18 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:58 pm23
WeareLegion1945 wrote:
Dear South Park Studios,

It has come to our attention the ideological afterbirth that is feminism manifested itself in your latest episode Eat, Pray, Queef...

Signed,
Anonymous

Dear god, I hope you're being satirical/troll-y because all I got out of that was "Boo hoo, chicks don't talk to me at school and I cry myself to sleep every night so I hate them!"

sadcow wrote:
but i still stand behind my belief that queefing is wrong. farting is a part of digestion, queefing is not really anything and kind of disgusting.

Yeah, queefing's a natural thing for a woman. I don't think we can do it at will, but it certainly happens. You're just being silly.

Yeah, I think they're 4 for 4 this season as well. This is the funniest ep of the run so far to me.
APRIL FOOLS PostWed Apr 01, 2009 10:30 pm Offline
Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:11 am21Texas ( transplant )
That was KICK-no fooling-ASS!!!
I want to coin a new phrase here: "They didn't kill Kenny! You bastards!
And last but not least, they seemed to miss something.... when a female farts, it is just as funny. :lol: ( but what is the sound called when air is forced out of the penis hole? )
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 10:31 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri May 25, 2007 6:38 pm1419Texas by way of Ohio
I just finished the episode and, as weird as this will sound, I was really touched by the end of this show. :)

SP continues to be awesome.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 10:36 pm Offline
Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:29 pm4
OH MY GOD THEY STOPPED KILLING KENNY!!!!!

YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill kenny more. Thats why i fell in love with this show. (and cartman's stupidity)
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 10:43 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri May 25, 2007 6:38 pm1419Texas by way of Ohio
sadcow wrote:
but i still stand behind my belief that queefing is wrong. farting is a part of digestion, queefing is not really anything and kind of disgusting.

By this statement I am going to assume you have little to no vagina experience.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 pm
More April Fools Fun: It is 11:14 PM PDT, and still the episode player says:

"Eat, Pray, QueefORIGINAL AIR DATE: 04.01.09
Someone plays an April Fool's joke on the boys and it doesn't go over well."

Happy April Fools Day

* waits for episode player to be activated *

EDIT:

It is now 11:20 PM PDT

episode player is now working.

Thanks, SPS

-BC
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 11:22 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Yeah, should be available for anyone who wants to watch. Enjoy!

Sort by  
Page 4 of 25 365 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 25  Next