Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 25 365 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25  Next
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 11:23 pm Offline
Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:05 pm6155in
Eh...to be honest here, I didn't really like the episode much. They were being a bit too serious. But that isn't to say that I didn't like the message behind it... It was a bit too preachy for my tastes, it would be nice if it was a joke than a serious episode.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 11:23 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
*maybe if i keep refreshing, it'll get uploaded quicker*

Edit: Oh schap!
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 11:32 pm Offline
Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:49 pm4
:D

All I gotta say is like "The List" before it, this one was for the ladies ;) I was giggling with delight for the queef sisters (and nice homage to "Not Without My Anus")

Thanks Trey and Matt! It sparkles with me!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
"If you're offended, I'm just kidding."
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 11:33 pm Offline
Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:17 pm3
"Eat, Pray, Queef" went back to the core roots of South Park. You have more than pleased this faithful South Park fan. 10/10 stars! :D :D :D
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 11:54 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:05 pm12
This episode kicked total ass! Even after working 10 hours I was laughing my ass off! Especially after the Kelly queef. :shock: I was totally shocked at HER queefing; she's like America's squeaky-clean-skinny-petite soccer-mom-clone. The Martha scene: totally genius... I agree it will become infamous. I loved the reference to "Not Without My Anus," and It's a definite return to the old SP humor. 10/10 I LOVE season 13 so far!!! I will have SO much fun making people feel uncomfortable at work tomorrow! :lol:

Kudos M&T!!!!

I'M FEELING FREE!!! FREE TO QUEEF!!!
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 01, 2009 11:59 pm Offline
Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:28 am34
I'm pretty certain someone in the other thread predicted the episode pretty much exactly like this. What I like about South Park is that they tend to mislead you in the previews before a completely different episode and whilst to an extent that's true, having it air on April 1 and the title was a bit of a dead giveaway. It's still a fairly enjoyable episode but I was secretly hoping for something completely different.
You know Jews are people too! Smaller, more insignificant people.
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 02, 2009 12:01 am
nall wrote:
Yeah, should be available for anyone who wants to watch. Enjoy!

And enjoy I did. Thanks, Nall and MnT and SPS :D

Preliminary report: 10/10

Still no sighting of Ned. But many early season people were there, including Dr. Mephesto, and Jimbo.

The song at the end: combo of USA for Africa (Quincy Jones/Michael Jackson) and Helen Reddy's "I am woman." Brilliant.

And of course the guys knew where to draw the line at farting vs. queefing. I guess I'm biased - as I guy I know where they're opinions are coming from :P

And Cartman on the phone with Canada a la "Canada on Strike": "I'm not your buddy" :x :lol:

More later. These are just my initial thoughts with a broad (pun intended) brush stroke.

I loved the scene where Sharon was trying to find out the where the line was drawn between farting and queefing when Randy and Stan had to leave the house. I would have also.

And Kelly Ripa. That was funny. And Martha Stewart. That was colorful. And toward the end, with the sisters in bed with Terrance and Phillip; undressed they needed a circle T and P on the headboards :lol:

And the three wineries of Canada. One White, one Red, and I didn't see the third :? But I only saw the show once. I must see it some more, then I'll post another report. Right now I have to try and control myself. I can't stop laughing :lol:

-BC out
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 02, 2009 12:04 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 02, 2009 12:05 am Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:53 pm2
this was by far the worst episode ive ever seen. its stupid, wrong discusting, immature, and DUMB. there is no humor in queefing. its discusting and stupid. Im am a huge southpark fan and I found the need to come on here and make it known how lame and retarded this episode was. it surpasses the pathetic brittney spears episode last season times 10. This was horribly stupid. Have some respect for humor. this is not it at all. Im embarrased to love southpark after seeing the immature humor it displayed. farting is funny. BUT queefing is wrong on so many levels. I understand you established that with the male opinion, but im sorry, NOBODY including females, find anything funny about queefing. Both males and females find it discusting and disturbing. Please don't make anything this stupid ever again. This is my favorite show. SHOW me some respect back. With much anitcipation. SOUTHPARK LOVER
P.S. Im embarrased for anyone who could possibly say they liked this. Please, grow up and get laid. This is discustingly terrible
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 02, 2009 12:08 am
Big-Will wrote:

Exactly what I said in my preliminary report above. Thanks Big-Will. I hope the lyrics will be made available later in your transcripts :D

BigCamera4892 wrote:
The song at the end: combo of USA for Africa (Quincy Jones/Michael Jackson) and Helen Reddy's "I am woman." Brilliant.

-BC

P.S. Is this available yet for my iPod? :lol:
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 02, 2009 12:09 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Another good one though i did cringe alittle at the terrance & phillip sex scene,Stan had good screen time and it was nice to see randy not being stupid and sitting down having a father & son chat.

8/10
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 02, 2009 12:12 am Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:53 pm2
please have some respect for the "normal" southpark viewers out there. The other 2 viewers and I have extremely open minds. I have personally held me ex girlfriends head under the covers after farting. BUT THIS WAS OVER THE LINE. There was nothing funny about it. Im sorry but I can honestly say this was the worst episode ive ever seen. This season was so promising and then it took a dive that I never could have imagined. It was inappropriate on so many levels and I could normally care less. But have some dignity when producing potentially the worst episode of southpark ever made
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 02, 2009 12:23 am Offline
Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:10 am10
Getting back to the roots, huh? The first two or three seasons when they were still "in search for themselves", and now they are back at that??? The good-old stupid "funny" ones? You must be kidding me. If that's true, there's nothing great aboot it... Just sad... Really sad :(
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 02, 2009 12:30 am Offline
Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:47 am51
Best. Episode. Ever.

Let the good times roll, South Park. :D
Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 02, 2009 12:34 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
:D Oh my god... :roll: :lol: Ohhh.... sh*t... :lol: :lol:
Ok, I saw the first few minutes on TV, so when I watched them again online there were no surprises there.
I wrote:
By the by, I've mentioned elsewhere, but I'm really hoping for some hot Canadian action!

Wow. I had no idea what hot Canadian action was in store for us! That was so horny. And apparently they have no balls. (I will pray for them)
Um, anyway, I was soooo happy when I saw they were spoofing themselves. I love it when they do that.
I will say that I don't find queefs particularly funny per se, but when they got grosser (sounding) that was funny. The "Sneezing Unicorn" didn't phase me, but the "Resuscitator" made me gross-out-laugh. The Road Warrior was kinda stupid though.
I have mixed emotions about the Martha Stuart scene. I was kinda put off by her being spread-eagle, but the resulting "decorated" queef had me rolling on the floor for 3-5 minutes. I was laughing so hard that I had to bury my face in a pillow to keep from waking up the neighbors.
The mix-up scene in the car while they were touring wine country was a giggle too.
The ending made me "aww" too. That was sweet. And gassy.

Oh my god, I can't believe I made it this far through pre-air and post-air discussion without a single joke or reference to Seagulls!
Woosh. *sniff* *ca-caw* Seagulls.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 25 365 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25  Next