Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 24 354 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:37 pm Offline
Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:46 am4
Tustin2121 wrote:
2 words: Oh wow...

Cartman's Ego is so big, his mind does these mental gymnastics to where he turns his ego on other people...

So that's TWO things that Cartman has that are big! And one thing that is small. His Fishstick. :D

i remember cartman isnt the only person on SP to hav a tiny ding a ling....if u need refreshinmg, watch osama bin laden has farty pants
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:38 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:09 pm2
cartman stands out to be the funniest character in this episode with his inaccurate versions of how the joke was made. (that part with the jew bots made me laugh so hard.) plus hearing carlos mencia was pretty funny.

overall i think its a very funny episode.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:39 pm Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:36 pm1
God I hope Kanye doesn't kill Trey or Matt for that.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:39 pm Offline
Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:19 pm1
LMFAO. NEW FAVORITE EPISODE ALERT. WEEE WAHHH WEE WAHH. ;D i was laughing my ass off from start to finish!
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:40 pm Offline
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm3652anywhere
It wasn't bad. I liked that Kyle and Cartman actually talked to each other for the first time in a few seasons.

I liked the ending, just pure South Park offensiveness. Portraying Kanye as a gay fish, and the song behind it was obviously loaded with autotune.

Again I think the highlight of the episode was the kids actually were interacting with each other, I'm hoping to see more of that in the next two episodes.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:41 pm Offline
Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:41 am12
The "fishsticks" joke was funny, but on a serious note, WTF is happening to South park?? Did they get new writers or something?
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Goddamn you Fatass. He has Jimmy thinking he's the one with the f*cked up ego instead of fatass. Not a very satisfying ending for the A story.

However, the gay fish song they had Kanye singing at the end had me doubled over. So this episode was a mixed back of hit and miss for me.

The allegory between Cartman and Kanye was shear genius. But I felt total indifference to the shots at Carlos Mencia. I don't really care about that guy so any jokes at his expense really didn't land for me. I'm sure a bunch of people are going to be all, "Yeah, Carlos Mencia sucks!!!" But at best, that was low-hanging fruit for these guys.

Two more to go in this run!
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:43 pm Offline
Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:21 pm8
Out here on the westcoast so Fishsticks hasn't officially aired yet but I got a chance to see most of it and as usual the Southpark team has hit the nail on the head. Finally the truth of Cartman's greatness is realized. He is the funniest character of them all. The best looking of them all. And Oh by the way, He is not fat...At all....We Love You Eric Cartman!!! :lol: :D :P :assface: :timmy:
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:44 pm Offline
Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:53 pm5871Somewhere where you should look four ways before crossing...
That ending was unusual, but Matt and Trey think it was effective. I agreed with Kyle where he was talking to Jimmy about when he was writing jokes in his house while Cartman didn't do s**t. He just laid on the couch and ate. The Jewbot part was funny. Carman did the flame on- flame off from Fantastic 4.
"It's not over until someone gives up the ghost."- My own quote.
"You never know what'll happen when you're on... Snork Patrol!" -Corky
"Change, or die." -Chef Gordon Ramsay
Last edited by spfan1494 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:44 pm Offline
Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:18 pm6
I thought that was hilarious! This coming from a Kanye West fan. Well, ex-fan. Because his music is terrible right now and I went to his last concert and he really did say best rapper alive more than 100 times. He was much better when he was undiscovered. It all went to his head. But anyways, this episode was perfect how Cartman = Kanye.

At first I wasnt feeling the episode, but as it went on it got so much better. Especially with Cartman's ego. 'You are so handsome Cartman and not fat at all." And killing all the jewbots.

And the ending with the gayfish song with Kanye's stupid auto tone he uses in every single song on his new sucky album? SO funny! I hate that!

I cant wait to hear what Kanye has to say about this one. Oh an whoever did the voice of Carlos sounded just like him.
Last edited by CarlyRose424 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
I love how Kyle told off Cartman! That made me so happy!
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:46 pm Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:35 pm1
Very easily one of the greatest episodes ever! I'm glad they finally decided to tear apart Kanye West as he needs to be put in his place.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:46 pm Offline
Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:49 pm10
Damn it, I've made this joke before! Not word for word, but insinuating that "sticks" sounds like ... you know. Ha ha. Oh, well, as Jimmy says, it's just about making people laugh.

It is a perfect joke (I'm a little worried that there's a sub-joke that the fishsticks joke isn't actually funny but everyone made such a big deal out of it - i personally laughed out loud...)

I liked the episode, but Kanye and Mencia have been around a while and have been losers the whole time. I mean, that stealing thing happened years ago, right? This is kind of like the Meet the Jeffersons episode that was very funny, but kind of dated.

Basically, though, they could have just flung crap at the screen the whole time if they ended with that hilarious song and still had a winning episode.

Two song enders in a row. I'm not sure if that means anything, I just like to point out the obvious because that's how my own ego establishes itself.

... Oh, and Jewbots. Fantastic. Why are the horrors of Cartman's mind always the best stuff on the show (as in Woodland Critters).
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:47 pm Offline
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm3652anywhere
Icanolly30homeless wrote:
The "fishsticks" joke was funny, but on a serious note, WTF is happening to South park?? Did they get new writers or something?

If they did then these writers were better. Making a connection to the economy and the story of the New Testament was extremely well written. So was portraying Cartman, one of the worst characters in human history as Carlos Mencia was really clever.

The episodes are written really well these days, it's just now they're in the transitional phase of bringing new characters like Wendy or the old Cartman, a little sh*t head who always huffs and puffs (As seen in The Coon and Margaritaville) who refuses to believe he's fat (As seen in this episode) back or trying to bring the old random non political humor back. So that being a fact, the episodes are a bit less fun to watch.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:52 pm Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:33 pm1
this was so funny! I was laughing so hard at the end.

Quote:
Live long gay fish kanye, you will be missed. for killing carlos you rock . for coming out , you suck :timmy:
Last edited by thesteiner on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 24 354 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next