Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 18 of 24 354 posts Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 11, 2009 9:48 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
BRMBug wrote:
Mavie wrote:
I just saw this on the magazine rack.
Kanye Waste completely deserved this episode. 100%

I saw that a few weeks ago, and almost vomited my lungs up.

It's okay, he's moved on from magazine covers about his supposed superiority, and he now acts in moies targeted at the LGBT community, remember?

"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 11, 2009 10:31 pm Offline
Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:31 pm1
Do you like fishdicks, fish what? Fish dicks. Wat's tat. Do you have a speech impediment from being deaf all your life. I think you meant fishsticks. So in that case, I guess so! Then you're a gay fish. LOL. Ok, you got me.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 11, 2009 11:09 pm Offline
Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 pm353
Pip Tweek wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
Mavie wrote:
I just saw this on the magazine rack.
Kanye Waste completely deserved this episode. 100%

I saw that a few weeks ago, and almost vomited my lungs up.

Wow...I didn't think it was real at first. I guess the name 'complex' is unintentionally appropriate for the front cover. Jeebus, the most influential brand in the UNIVERSE?? If it weren't for SP making fun of him, I would never have heard of him before his star inevitably burns out.

Pop culture has made this dude into a god for WHAT exactly? :shock: :?: :?:

Ego much, kanye?
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 7:53 am Offline
Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:47 am1
Simpsons Already Did It... in A Fish Called Selma.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 12:46 pm Offline
Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:32 pm6352with all the rich bastards
i just watched it...and i am so f*cking confused :shock: i'm a bit disapointed, i guess i thought it'd be better. also the whole thing was revolved around that one joke and it wasn't even that funny. i did like that they got kanye west, but other then that i didn't like the episode very much.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 12:47 pm Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:19 pm10139Billy bonka's amazing Drug Factory
GlittersBlings wrote:
I don't even like Fish at all :D
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 3:06 pm Offline
Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:58 am1
seriously that was one of my favourite episodes ever man. I mean seriously the Kanye west thing was brilliant!!! Carlos mencia finally got ripped on and then came the Jew bots. Plus the flash backs where people were saying "your so totally awesome Eric and totally not fat" were as funny as having aides.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 4:48 pm Offline
Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:41 pm1
All I have to say-- TOTALLY f*ckin' AWESOME SOUTH PARK!!!!

:assface: :mrgreen: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh:
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 4:50 pm Offline
Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:03 pm7
njh4768 wrote:
has anyone got any streaming links. im from the uk and cant get the episodes on here, cant find it on usstream at the moment

Try allsp.com or southparkfiles.com
Fakk you Whares - And - Fakk you Dorpheeenssss.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 13, 2009 4:56 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Gemm83 wrote:
You know, in a strange way, this episode could actually be applied to certain SP viewers. I've seen an awful lot of posts (not just for this week) where people see an episode that they don't get or didn't think was funny and they immediately bemoan the fact that SP isn't funny at all any more.

Has it occured to some of you that your single opinion of an ep isn't the signal for how the show is doing as a whole? I'm not saying you shouldn't voice if you liked an episode or hated it - in fact, I think that's exactly what should be done - but why is it always the end of the genius of the show if you didn't think something was funny? Just once I'd like to see someone say, "Well, I didn't think this was very funny, but maybe next week will be better." It's always an apocoliptic scenario.

Sometimes an ep can just be OK. I happened to think this one was OK+ But that's just me and I don't think my opinion of Fishsticks is a reflection of the worth of the season or the show as a whole.

I think SP can still be funny and really smart. The low point of the whole series was Season Nine, and the show rebounded from that. S13 has been okay overall so far- two episodes that I really loved, one that I liked, and two that were meh. My opinion is my own and no one else's, but I do debate iothers who say their opinion of the show is king.(Namely, people who defend the show on a weekly basis in an assholish way.)
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 13, 2009 8:54 am Offline
Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:35 am1
How does this show keep getting better year after year??? Fishsticks was the funniest SP show i have seen! Keep it coming guys you are the best at what you do.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 13, 2009 12:21 pm Offline
Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:49 pm10
Diabeteth wrote:
Gemm83 wrote:
You know, in a strange way, this episode could actually be applied to certain SP viewers. I've seen an awful lot of posts (not just for this week) where people see an episode that they don't get or didn't think was funny and they immediately bemoan the fact that SP isn't funny at all any more.

Has it occured to some of you that your single opinion of an ep isn't the signal for how the show is doing as a whole? I'm not saying you shouldn't voice if you liked an episode or hated it - in fact, I think that's exactly what should be done - but why is it always the end of the genius of the show if you didn't think something was funny? Just once I'd like to see someone say, "Well, I didn't think this was very funny, but maybe next week will be better." It's always an apocoliptic scenario.

Sometimes an ep can just be OK. I happened to think this one was OK+ But that's just me and I don't think my opinion of Fishsticks is a reflection of the worth of the season or the show as a whole.

Hey, I didn't like Eat, Pray, and Queef, but I didn't go apocalyptic and I noted that plenty of people did like it. I agree with you completely, though; some people just go insane whenever they don't like an episode. As I pointed out last week, we all have different things we find funny, so we aren't all going to be entertained every time. It's good to point out your opinions, but no need to completely despair every time you're disappointed. Seriously, I hope we sane people don't have to give lectures like yours every time a new episode airs.

Eek. I didn't mean to sound like I was lecturing. I think I just got annoyed at the level that people got upset sometimes. And of course some people do take a middle of the road view. I didn't mean to come off like I'm the only one who does. It just seems like the forums do tend to get overwhelmed by people who sound this close to cutting themselves because they didn't think something was funny.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 13, 2009 12:25 pm Offline
Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 pm353
Not really. You can find a HUGE amount of positive feedback on this page.

Eh. I think I'll stay out of this one. :|
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 13, 2009 12:32 pm Offline
Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:49 pm10
Yeah, and I'm going to stop running my mouth, too. I didn't mean to knock the entire forum. I was just trying to follow a dumb idea out linking the episode to people who take their own opinions way too seriously.

Kind of like I'm doing now. *extracts foot from mouth and shuts up*
Gay Fish complete track PostMon Apr 13, 2009 2:30 pm Offline
Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:35 pm12Denver
Thanks for making the full song available for download. My friends and I put it on a CD and went cruising through Montbello with the song on repeat and the speakers of my buddy's Civic blaring. I don't think we've ever gotten so many "I'm gonna kill you mother f*cker" looks in our lives. :lol:
I will do my German dance for you, it's fun and gay and tra-la-la...

Sort by  
Page 18 of 24 354 posts Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next