Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 24 354 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 9:17 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
I thought it was awesome! :lol:
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 9:39 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:03 pm30
Unbelievable. I have not laughed so hard as I have the last ten minutes of the episode as I have since I saw the Chappelle Show with Charlie Murphy fighting Rick James. It is always hysterical when people see what's happening in Cartman's head. And to cap the episode with Kanye West doing his voice enhancement (which I didn't think they would get to) singing, "Gay Fish," my ribs are literally hurting. Great job guys.

"What are Jew-bots doing here? Flame-on!!!"
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 9:48 pm Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:37 pm1
Ok. I'm a long time southpark fan. I decided it necessary to make a post this season. I've always loved southpark and looked forward to new episodes, but this season has dissapointed me. This seasons episodes have been progressively worse. I'm really hoping for a creative improvement and the usual gut busting laughter that i experienced from previous seasons.

P.S. I did like the fact that they brutally murdered Carlos Mencia... the least funny person to ever be on television.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 9:54 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
JakeSPfan wrote:
Ok. I'm a long time southpark fan. I decided it necessary to make a post this season. I've always loved southpark and looked forward to new episodes, but this season has dissapointed me. This seasons episodes have been progressively worse. I'm really hoping for a creative improvement and the usual gut busting laughter that i experienced from previous seasons.

P.S. I did like the fact that they brutally murdered Carlos Mencia... the least funny person to ever be on television.

Actually... it's not nessacary. Because... I think you're the #386 of noobs who come on here and post that.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 10:13 pm Offline
Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:42 pm14
Wii fit man wrote:
JakeSPfan wrote:

Actually... it's not nessacary. Because... I think you're the #386 of noobs who come on here and post that.

Yeah that's right if they don't agree with you they're noobs.

As for the episode I didn't laugh but it was interesting..just like the rest of the season so far.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 10:14 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Stufreddy wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:
JakeSPfan wrote:

Yeah that's right if they don't agree with you they're noobs.

As for the episode I didn't laugh but it was interesting..just like the rest of the season so far.

No, I mean n00bs to the site.

Today's smiley: :twisted:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 10:37 pm Offline
Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:59 pm7West Coast
Ha Ha!

Fishsticks joke too funny, especially when they went on Ellen.

The whole Kanye West thing...didn't get. Probably because I have no clue who he is. I must be out of the loop.
Maury, I am out of control. Yeah, I use drugs. I can do what I waunt, biatch! Yeah, I have sex, and I don't use protection! It's my hot body; I'll do what I waunt! I don't go to school and I kill people! What-evah! I'll do what I waunt!
Last edited by radicalontherocks on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 10:38 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:22 pm7Chicago
EXCELLENT EPISODE!
About time Kanye West was told about himself...

The episodes are just starting to show the evolution of the writers (and the characters).

South Park is not the same show because THE WORLD isn't the same.

And we all know South Park is a reflection of the world.

Expect changes in the themes and tones of the show, because life changes.

Good job Trey & Matt. Keep up the good work and keep evolving.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 10:39 pm Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:34 pm1
why cant we watch episodes the day they air anymore???
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 10:57 pm Offline
Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 pm221detroit: A.K.A a pile of snow and car parts.
Good episode. I quite liked the fishdicks joke.
I...AM...GOD!!!-
The most truthful cartman quote.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 10:58 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Incidentally, the episode is now available; I see some people are already partaking of it. :)
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 10:59 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri May 25, 2007 6:38 pm1419Texas by way of Ohio
Okay I'm a f*cking dumbass. So I have to ask,

Why was this only 12 minutes long?
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 11:00 pm Offline
Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 pm221detroit: A.K.A a pile of snow and car parts.
Hm. i wonder what happened to make it not go up in the first place.

JJ: I know, i noticed that too.
I...AM...GOD!!!-
The most truthful cartman quote.
Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 08, 2009 11:09 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:21 am12
I f*cking love this one. Want to see a bigot douchebag with a me first mentality? Best Cartman show, Craig knows whats up!
PostWed Apr 08, 2009 11:17 pm Offline
Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:51 am2
Do somebody like fishsticks ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sort by  
Page 4 of 24 354 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next