Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 6 79 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
*1306: Pinewood Derby* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 9:27 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
From the Comedy Central Press Release:

IT’S PINEWOOD DERBY TIME
IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" ON
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, April 13, 2009 – BUILDING A PINEWOOD DERBY CAR IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR SOME GOOD OLD FASHIONED FATHER-SON BONDING TIME in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Pinewood Derby,” premiering on Wednesday, April 15 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.
RANDY IS DETERMINED THAT STAN WILL WIN THIS YEAR’S PINEWOOD DERBY. He comes up with a PLAN that will assure Stan a first place trophy.

Launched in 1997, "South Park," now in its 13th season, remains the highest-rated series on COMEDY CENTRAL. "South Park" repeats Wednesdays at 12:00 a.m., Thursdays at 10:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. and Sundays at 11:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.

Co-creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone are executive producers, along with Anne Garefino, of the Emmy® and Peabody® Award-winning "South Park." Frank C. Agnone II is the supervising producer. Eric Stough, Adrien Beard, Bruce Howell, Vernon Chatman, Bill Hader and Erica Rivinoja are producers. "South Park's" Web site is http://www.southparkstudios.com.

COMEDY CENTRAL, the only all-comedy network, currently is seen in more than 95 million homes nationwide. COMEDY CENTRAL is owned by, and is a registered trademark of, Comedy Partners, a wholly-owned division of Viacom Inc.'s (NYSE: VIA and VIA.B) MTV Networks. COMEDY CENTRAL's Internet address is http://www.comedycentral.com. For up-to-the-minute and archival press information and photographs visit Press Central, COMEDY CENTRAL's press Web site at http://www.comedycentral.com/press.
Re: Episode 1306 Announcement PostSun Apr 12, 2009 9:28 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Preview Clip

Press Image One and Two
Re: Episode 1306 Announcement PostSun Apr 12, 2009 9:28 pm Offline
Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:15 pm67In the House
SOUNDS AWESOME!
Yay a Randy Episode.
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 9:39 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
Ah yes...I remember it well! :shock:

My dad helped me with my pinwood derby car, and it was always like the best! :D

It came in 2nd in my entire cub scout group,
and then it came in 17th at the regionals :wink:

I loved making them, but ya...up til the last minute working on it! Girls don't understand how hard it is to do, plus it's real bragging rights! :mrgreen:

eh, I doubt will see kyle too much in this one... :(
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 9:39 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:40 am438
Another Randy episodes. Meh, I don't think this episode will be clever as last week. :)
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 9:40 pm Offline
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
Hmm, sounds like a laid back episode. I don't know where this could be an outrageous episode at all, we'll have to wait and see.

Haha, I love that first press image.
Last edited by Pegazeus on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 9:47 pm Offline
Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:11 pm61PumpkinNuts, Texas
YAYA! A Stan episode! We seem to be getting a lot of those-- or at least Stan scenes --in this season! I'm so happy! They'd started to neglect him for a while!! :)

Yeah, I doubt there will be much of anyone involved besides Stan and Randy. In the episodes centered around them, they always seem to steal the spotlight because they make such an awesome team.

But I don't know. This episode could be really awesome or really boring. We'll just have to wait and see. :)
"Don't ever go through life thinking that there isn't any hope, because then, there isn't any." --I don't know who said this, but probably someone who's pretty smart.

I don't cheer for the title. I cheer for my health.
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 9:49 pm Offline
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
I'm leaning towards kind of boring, but I'm hoping for a twist to make it interesting. I just hope it's not another Stanley's Cup.
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 9:52 pm Offline
Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:20 pm134
Another Randy episode? I could go on a melodramatic rant about the my rapidly declining interest in this show to the point where I stop watching, but I won't.

(Seriously? Randy? He's the easiest character to write, with the same hackneyed storyline over and over and over, but I guess the fans have an impressively short attention span...hm, how much are Matt and Trey getting paid?)
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 9:56 pm Offline
Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:42 pm14
I just had a case of Nostalgia. I remember doing this in cubs . Mine was the best and won first place every time until I decided to see it run down a ramp alongside a set of stairs. The car crashed and started coming in last place.
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 10:03 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
I bet the hole he drilled is for a bottle rocket.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 10:07 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Stufreddy wrote:
I just had a case of Nostalgia. I remember doing this in cubs.

Me too. I don't quite remember at what place mine came in though. I did another one in woodshop in... 6th grade? 7th? Well, I was working on one the shape of... of all things... a Taurus... Station wagon. :lol: I didn't get a chance to finish it. I just barely got the shape cut out before I transferred to a school across town. They ran mine anyway, and it came in 2nd... to last.
Imagine my surprise to see the stationwagon pine derby car used in a Volvo ad not too long ago. :mrgreen:
gtaca2005 wrote:

co2 cannister.
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 10:13 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
First i thought that stan was going to actually ride in one. But this episode looks good, and i hope it is. But who are the new kids? I hope stans friends will be in this one. It looks like stan will have a good role in this one.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 pm Offline
Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:07 pm19phoenix az
I don't know guys this episode does not seem to promising.
Butters:-- please dont sell me to Paris hilton mom and dad.
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
BRMBug wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:

co2 cannister.

Makes way more sense. :D
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 6 79 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next