Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 14 of 19 285 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 25, 2009 3:17 am Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:05 pm12
WOW!!! Thanks!
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 25, 2009 4:16 am Offline
Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:03 am6
This is probably the worst episode of south park i've ever seen, almost all of the old episodes were semi funny/hilarious, then this season rolls around and [b]BAM[b] not very funny at all, k the episode about economy=pretty funny, fishsticks=hilarious but the rest of the episodes were generally lame but this episode pretty much ruined my hope of this show being funny ever again, its like they had a whole different crew make the episodes, becuz personally WTF is funy about queefs? thats like f*ckin nasty, that pretty much means a bunch of air got trapped from doin it, so i dont quite understand how thats funny, but whatever, my advice is to diss on certain ppl and not countrys etc. it just doesnt work the same, and dont try to like focus around the same phraise, like how in this one he constantly said "the f*ck!" and how in that episode about the chinese he kept saying "dick" it just gets old, so please let the makers of this show read this and make more episodes like fishsticks, make it bloody and diss on certain ppl who need dissed on, and the moral of the story or "i learned something today" doesnt need to be so preachy :santa:
sometimes life is a game, and you gotta take some chances,
we all got choices to make, every action has a reaction,
and when your backs against the wall you can duck or cover
or your could come out blastin

kottonmouth kings for life
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 25, 2009 7:22 am Offline
Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:09 pm1
kelseygirl06 wrote:
sterry329 wrote:
LMFAO at the somalian pirate song and scene

LOL!!!!! i wonder how many times they said the f word

finally cartman rulez again Arrrrr me artys :P
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 25, 2009 7:35 am Offline
Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:28 pm22My Computer
'Quiet you sons-a-biscut eaters." Cartman and his sayings. :lol:
Also, when the french are in the lifeboat and the being lowered to the water the guy says: "Scoundrels! You will pay for this!!" Butters says: "Have a good day" Aww Butters!

In one of the episodes for ending the season, they should have Cartman become poor because he paid for the trip on his mom's card. So Cartman has to move in with Kenny or something! I think it'd be nice to see Kenny more!
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 25, 2009 9:39 am Offline
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm3652anywhere
Is it just me or did it seem like Trey used autotune again for Cartman's voice? When he's singing the "Yo-ho-ho" and the "Yee-hee-hee" it just seemed like that, I don't know.

But great episode, this one was f*cking dirty. The ending was hilarious, I haven't seen so many black people be shot at like that since D-Day WWII... :D
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 25, 2009 9:58 am Offline
Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:38 am3
FANTASTIC EPISODE !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also saying something about life in Africa...that we ALL should think off.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 25, 2009 10:16 am Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:05 pm12
RideTheLightning wrote:
But great episode, this one was f*cking dirty. The ending was hilarious, I haven't seen so many black people be shot at like that since D-Day WWII... :D

...I am almost offended by that! ...almost.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 25, 2009 12:31 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
One of the best episodes i've seen in a long time. Cartman's impenetrable ego (firmly established in the end of 'Breast Cancer Ever' and 'The Best Joke Ever') is preserved throughout the episode; no matter how obviously he his plan has failed and he's led the four boys astray he never gives up for one second on his fantasy of a pirate paradise even when a hostage, not taking into account the fact that he could possibly be hurt by these heavily armed people as he insults them in every possible way. The resurrection of numerous past jokes, from crybaby Clyde, to Kevin's star wars fanboying at inappropriate times, to Cartman's hatred of gingers, firmly placed the series within the south park universe helping to give it a south park feel that's been missing recently. Kyle has made several passive attacks on Cartman in the past (Cartman Sucks for instance) rendering his attempt to kill cartman with his own insanity plausible and adds a slightly sinister element to Kyle many miss; the justice of Ike being in somalia, suffering the fate cartman almost suffered, coupled with Ike not being in danger and seeming not being bothered by his brother's being taken prisoner when kyle came to 'rescue' him, seemed oddly fitting. Stan's role was limited to a few lines and Kenny was for the most part excluded from the episode entirely, but those are small sacrifices for such a well worked episode; it would've been very difficult to cram more characters into the 22 minutes without compromising quality. The episode seemed to fit more events into it's plot than most, and had a clear developing structure like the Ring, which surprised me at numerous points in most pleasant ways. Cartman organising his pirate club and going to somalia, the club becoming pirate hostages, the club taking over the french vessel and the pirate gang; at each stage the episode could have gone multiple directions, the episode could have kept the club in Collarado, it could have kept them hostages the whole episode, it could have had the pirates leave cartman some other way but for the most part the most interesting choices (the ones it thought too awsome to actually happen) were chosen. Finally, I can't comment on the episode without mentioning that it included an actual song, that wasn't just a parody from what i can tell, for the first time in a long while. In many ways this reminded me of the return of the lord of the rings, with a cartman-touch (them going abroad). The lack of celebrity satire was refreshing!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 25, 2009 3:05 pm Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:53 pm122Austria
superiorsavior wrote:
....with Ike not being in danger and seeming not being bothered by his brother's being taken prisoner when kyle came to 'rescue' him

I found the fact that he didn't seem to care pretty odd. :shock:

Anyway, it's the fourth best episode of the season, a kids being kids-episode and it had a few really funny laughs in it (the guy with the wooden leg, the French, Clyde's crying, Ike's comment about the Susan Boyle performance). I liked the pirate-song and the end was just great.

My ratings:
1. The Coon/Margaritaville: a tie, both a 9 or a 10 out of ten. Couldn't have been better.
2. The Ring : 8, great
3. Fatbeard: 7.5 (it's good, but could have been a little funnier)
4. Eat Pray Queef: 7, nauseating, but better than the remaining two
5. Pinewood Derby: weird (which I usually like about the show), but sadly lacked in the jokes-department: 6
6. Fishsticks: Weakest and most boring episode in a long time: 2 (one point for ripping on Carlos Mencia and the other one for the insight into Cartman's brain)

See ya in October.
Pip: Besides, I hate french people.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 25, 2009 3:34 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:15 pm4
Now the pirate can't care for his mother.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 25, 2009 3:55 pm Offline
Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:16 pm1
Fatbeard was so funny. I love how you guys use what's going on with "pop culture" and the media to your advantage. Keep the episodes coming.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 25, 2009 4:09 pm Offline
Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:07 pm1
Did anyone else catch the American Psycho reference in Ike's letter? Awesome... ^_^
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 26, 2009 7:36 am Offline
Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:14 pm4Dallas,TX
Whatever happened to Cartman just saying "God dammit"? Don't tell me Matt and Trey have gone religious or given in to the offended? Some of these new episodes are great but it's like they just kinda give up at the end.

The Ring: an oversized Mickey Mouse who breathes fire and just floats? WTF

Pinewood Derby: the Earth gets cut off from the universe? *yawn*

I know it takes alot of effort and time and I still love Southpark, but c'mon. You're breaking my balls.

Btw, "No Jews, hispanics, or Gingers" very funny lol
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 26, 2009 8:03 am Offline
Sat May 31, 2008 9:41 pm2
Very nice episode. Definitely one of the better of this season.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 26, 2009 6:28 pm Offline
Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 am7
billyfro420 wrote:
This is probably the worst episode of south park i've ever seen, almost all of the old episodes were semi funny/hilarious, then this season rolls around and [b]BAM[b] not very funny at all, k the episode about economy=pretty funny, fishsticks=hilarious but the rest of the episodes were generally lame but this episode pretty much ruined my hope of this show being funny ever again, its like they had a whole different crew make the episodes, becuz personally WTF is funy about queefs? thats like f*ckin nasty, that pretty much means a bunch of air got trapped from doin it, so i dont quite understand how thats funny, but whatever, my advice is to diss on certain ppl and not countrys etc. it just doesnt work the same, and dont try to like focus around the same phraise, like how in this one he constantly said "the f*ck!" and how in that episode about the chinese he kept saying "dick" it just gets old, so please let the makers of this show read this and make more episodes like fishsticks, make it bloody and diss on certain ppl who need dissed on, and the moral of the story or "i learned something today" doesnt need to be so preachy :santa:

lol

ur kidding right?

i sure am glad you aren't producing south park.

i highly doubt they would take anything you suggested seriously... especially after they got to the "but this episode pretty much ruined my hope of this show being funny ever again" part.

the fishsticks episode seemed to be aimed towards people who actually know who "Kayne West" is...which i don't and was never interested in finding out.

maybe its an age thing... i dont know... :?

Sort by  
Page 14 of 19 285 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next