Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 15 of 19 285 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 26, 2009 7:38 pm Offline
Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:55 am3
"the f*ck" is new in the u.s. all the 'cool' people say it..it's TOO modern i feel. it's like when the disney chanel adds a bunch of cheap-looking new shows. trying to keep it up-to-date, but it's just a hit-and-miss anyways :/
god dammit was just overall funnier from cartman. allllways go for classic.
this episode was...simple. i feel them running out of ideas.
i laughed. it's still south park. i think it was pretty darn funny.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 26, 2009 8:26 pm Offline
Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:13 pm46
allyssa wrote:
"the f*ck" is new in the u.s. all the 'cool' people say it..it's TOO modern i feel. it's like when the disney chanel adds a bunch of cheap-looking new shows. trying to keep it up-to-date, but it's just a hit-and-miss anyways :/
god dammit was just overall funnier from cartman. allllways go for classic.
this episode was...simple. i feel them running out of ideas.
i laughed. it's still south park. i think it was pretty darn funny.

"The f*ck?" is not new. If it's becoming a trend, it's not because it's new.

Cartman always gets in on trends, anyway. They are related to a higher social status and therefore to power.
---------------------------------------------
petercoffin.com
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 27, 2009 1:33 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:46 pm49Boise, I-da-ho
Am I the only one that would have loved to see Timmy in this episode?? He would have made an awesome pirate!!! Maybe I am... I have read ALL the posts and no one other than me has mentioned it. I just think that would have been funny as hell!!
Do you like fishsticks? Then you must be a gay fish!
Favorite Character: Butters of course!
Favorite Episode: Fishsticks now... Was Fellowship of the rings.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 27, 2009 9:21 am Offline
Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:32 am40
yeah timmy would be funny as a pirate
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 27, 2009 12:37 pm Offline
Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:34 pm1
This episode was hella cool.

Loved clyde's crying.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 28, 2009 9:18 am Offline
Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:03 am6
dude your obviously an immature tardfuck, k maybe the producers won't look at it but wat the f*ck? this episode was wretched as f*ck, and you guys are obviously all like 12-14 and think swearing is something that makes u cool, the pop culture reference etc. was lame as f*ck, have u seen none of the earlier seasons? they were funny but this season is like they handed it to some half brained blonde bitches or something, jesus f*ck, i have no idea the way u ppl think about it but this sh*t is lame i wanna see some good episodes, and those of you that thought fishsticks was lame becuz of it dissing on carlos mencia, think about there are episodes that diss on the persident and sh*t and u still find them funny, and the not knowing who kanya west is isnt a factor, he freaked the f*ck out about not knowing and and killed carlos mencia that sh*t is hilarious, but whatever if you dont have intelligent sh*t to say about south park then get the f*ck out of here, send me a message if you think the way i do..
sometimes life is a game, and you gotta take some chances,
we all got choices to make, every action has a reaction,
and when your backs against the wall you can duck or cover
or your could come out blastin

kottonmouth kings for life
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 29, 2009 7:26 am Offline
Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:43 pm15
Butters pierced nipple...
He finally became a real pirate.
Butt pirate that is.

Have a nice day.
The f*ck!!
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 29, 2009 9:49 am Offline
Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 am7
billyfro420 wrote:
dude your obviously an immature tardfuck, k maybe the producers won't look at it but wat the f*ck? this episode was wretched as f*ck, and you guys are obviously all like 12-14 and think swearing is something that makes u cool, the pop culture reference etc. was lame as f*ck, have u seen none of the earlier seasons? they were funny but this season is like they handed it to some half brained blonde bitches or something, jesus f*ck, i have no idea the way u ppl think about it but this sh*t is lame i wanna see some good episodes, and those of you that thought fishsticks was lame becuz of it dissing on carlos mencia, think about there are episodes that diss on the persident and sh*t and u still find them funny, and the not knowing who kanya west is isnt a factor, he freaked the f*ck out about not knowing and and killed carlos mencia that sh*t is hilarious, but whatever if you dont have intelligent sh*t to say about south park then get the f*ck out of here, send me a message if you think the way i do..

you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

i was born in 1970 do the math.

and for future reference you used f*ck so many times in your last post..... you even contradict your own words hypocrite "and think swearing is something that makes u cool"

From past experience i always raise a suspicious eye to people who assume some ones age and throw an age range out there that seems to be near that posters actual age.

so go away troll and quit bringing your inflammatory bull crap in here trying to bait people into arguing with your damn drama loving ass.

This is an adult cartoon not the damn Disney channel.

nuff said.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 30, 2009 7:06 pm Offline
Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:57 pm1
How can Ike be a pirate since he is a Jew.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostFri May 01, 2009 4:35 am Offline
Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:03 am6
Dude i dont know if you noticed but this season is pretty much in no way towards adults, think about it, the older season had kenny die all bloody and sh*t and they swore a lot and randomly, now kenny never dies and is hardly even in the episodes, and its all about cartmans "phrases" like ".. the f*ck" so right there shows that as the show progresses the majority of the age of its viewers are getting younger, im pretty much debatin just not watchin it anymore, i mean whoever finds jonas brother/somalia pirates/the coon funny is ridiculous, none of those episodes even have funny parts. i mean if you find it funny you got some problems, becuz out of this season i pretty much only laughed in margaritaville, and fishsticks, the rest are boring, but im not necessarily trying to argue, im just putting my opinion and want to see who agrees but obviously everyone of you like the "pop culture" reference and the "cool" swearing phrases cartman makes, so watever, and if you are lik 40 im suprised you actualy find this funny
sometimes life is a game, and you gotta take some chances,
we all got choices to make, every action has a reaction,
and when your backs against the wall you can duck or cover
or your could come out blastin

kottonmouth kings for life
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostFri May 01, 2009 5:30 am Offline
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:59 am32
7/10

Funstuff i like the fun stuff!!! doing well keep it up!!! and dont do another fishsticks or ill jump you over the shark. Remember crabpeople???
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostFri May 01, 2009 6:15 am Offline
Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:32 am2
Why does this season end at episode number 7? :cry:
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostFri May 01, 2009 7:47 am Offline
Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 am7
beterraba wrote:
Why does this season end at episode number 7? :cry:

its not over.... just mid season break for the producers.

like a 3 month long lunch break :lol:
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostFri May 01, 2009 6:43 pm Offline
Fri May 01, 2009 6:20 pm14
Cartman taking control as always... and the light saber, lmao. So randomly great.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostFri May 01, 2009 8:59 pm Offline
Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:02 am5
Funny :wink: Me and my wife laugh our ass off

Sort by  
Page 15 of 19 285 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next