Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 18 of 20 287 posts Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
RyanB wrote:
Hi, I'm French. And I love South Park but the french part of this episode is pathetic, you really have to watch another Channel than Fox or CNN. You have to know that the French army saved many lives there in Somalia, risking their owns (as every Army does by the way).
I really don't understand why does Americans doesn't understand that's not because we refused to make the stupid war in Irak that means we are coward (it's so arrogant to think that). But when I see the TV news in the USA, I understand a little bit more why you are so formatted (even when you think you're not) about World News.
When you'll try to learn more about the French army and what it does everywhere in the world, you'll understand that's not cowardice, and they are very brave.
But if you think that respecting laws and human rights is cowardice, than I uderstand more why some American soldier made some things ...
The truth, even if we teach you that you've the best army in the world at school, the truth is that the French Army is much more prepared and don't shoot blindness each time it heards a noise, making civilian death. The French army is much more prepared to keep calm and do the right things.
But if your only source of informations is the American TV ...
Thanks.

*sigh*
I like South park because at some point every person is made fun of in some manner... including myself. Lighten up and deal with it like the rest of us. If u are not so worried about your pride you may enjoy the episode.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:37 am Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:02 am13
PLEASE EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION HERE:

EXPECIALLY MR TREY AND MATT

what the hell have you guys done to cartman? i mean for example, what the hell is that voice?

i´m sorry guys but thats not cartmans voice, that sounds like a pussy talking, that´s not cartman..cartman´s voice has always been that kind of spoiled child with a touch of a bastard attitude!

please watch the old seasons, please, and see the difference between that cartman and this one..

it looks, for how awkward it sounds( because this show has proven for many times in the past that it surpasses all boundaries) that you guys are trying to make the Cartman´s character softer to the public(pussys) eye´s!

For now i will only criticise is voice and not is behavior(that also has been softer).

Please Matt and Trey see this as a positive critique because i am a dedicated fan and i wont to see this show up and kicking like the old days!

I hope you guys change the stuff that i meant because it will be only good for every true south park fan!

Greetings from Portugal ;) Sorry for the bad spelling
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 5:31 pm Offline
Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:43 pm45
dny2slo wrote:
Eh, I didn't really like this episode, just me though I guess.

no dude,it s not just you, it s one of the worst SP episodes.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Oct 10, 2009 1:57 am Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
MegaFudd wrote:
RyanB wrote:
Hi, I'm French. And I love South Park but the french part of this episode is pathetic, you really have to watch another Channel than Fox or CNN. You have to know that the French army saved many lives there in Somalia, risking their owns (as every Army does by the way).
I really don't understand why does Americans doesn't understand that's not because we refused to make the stupid war in Irak that means we are coward (it's so arrogant to think that). But when I see the TV news in the USA, I understand a little bit more why you are so formatted (even when you think you're not) about World News.
When you'll try to learn more about the French army and what it does everywhere in the world, you'll understand that's not cowardice, and they are very brave.
But if you think that respecting laws and human rights is cowardice, than I uderstand more why some American soldier made some things ...
The truth, even if we teach you that you've the best army in the world at school, the truth is that the French Army is much more prepared and don't shoot blindness each time it heards a noise, making civilian death. The French army is much more prepared to keep calm and do the right things.
But if your only source of informations is the American TV ...
Thanks.

WHOA DUDE CHILL ITS JUS A CARTOON :tweek:

yeah, i mean come on, megafudd is CANADIAN and he's not offended by South Park. i'm seriously. chill.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Oct 10, 2009 2:03 am Offline
churchdog wrote:
well well well well well well well kyle

funniest sh*t ever!!!
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Oct 10, 2009 2:12 am Offline
Vile Link wrote:
allyssa wrote:
"the f*ck" is new in the u.s. all the 'cool' people say it..it's TOO modern i feel. it's like when the disney chanel adds a bunch of cheap-looking new shows. trying to keep it up-to-date, but it's just a hit-and-miss anyways :/
god dammit was just overall funnier from cartman. allllways go for classic.
this episode was...simple. i feel them running out of ideas.
i laughed. it's still south park. i think it was pretty darn funny.

Amen to that. The difference in these new phrases Cartman says is that he never said "God Dammit" the way "the f*ck" is being overly used. After like 2 "the f*ck"s, it gets really old. You can't go wrong with classics.

Excelsior!

you guys don't really get it. he said "the f*ck" a ton in this episode because it was obvious. Matt and Trey intentionally had him overuse the expression to show how lots of people overuse it, and that Cartman would obviously get on board with that because he's Cartman and he always wants to be the coolest, most awesome, kickass, not fat person ever (which he totally is) and he always totally buys into fads. it was funny because it was blatantly overused in one episode, it's not like it's Cartman's new thing. get it?
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Oct 10, 2009 2:14 am Offline
Agynus wrote:
Why can Ike Broflovski go and become a pirate... Arn't Jewish people unable to become a pirate???

yeah, but ike's not really jewish because he's adopted from Canada.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 05, 2009 2:00 am Offline
Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:45 am2
did ne one else notice that even tho cartman said theres no jews aloud he still let ike stay...i know hes not a blood jew but raised a jew always a jew :parishilton:
stoners live and stoners die but in the end we all get high. so if in life u dont succeed say f*ck that sh*t and smoke some weed
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 am Offline
Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:36 pm13
these arnt pirates these are black ppl lol
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Jan 11, 2010 12:18 pm Offline
Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:44 pm19
I thought Kyle was cute when he was angry, but when I saw him happy... :shock: I almost died from the cuteness :lol:

I think I've figured it out though...

Kyle + happy = f*cking adorable

Kyle + pissed off = Hawt! <3 :lol:

I loved... well... all of the parts with Kyle. x) Especially when he read Ike's letter and was like "Oh, sh*t!" :P For some reason I found that really, really awesome. I'M SUPER SERIAL.

8.5/10 for me. :)
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 am Offline
Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:30 pm15
I don't know if this would be considered a blooper. But if Jews can't be pirates and cartman even said so, why would he let Ike (a Jew) be one??
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 1:31 am Offline
Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:30 pm15
shabobbleofchina wrote:
Seriously?

Please don't tell me I was the only one who caught the throwback to "The Fellowship of the Lord of the Rings to the Two Towers".

What was the reference to the other episode? I didn't catch it/
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 11:02 am Offline
Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:52 am1
Haha.... "Clear" that one word made me laugh
PostFri Apr 23, 2010 1:19 pm Offline
Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 pm0
LOL,Even the fishes are radioactive
Fish walks out of the water
Fish:weee
Returns to the see
PostFri Jun 18, 2010 6:27 pm Offline
Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:57 pm0