Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 19 285 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 8:17 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:46 pm49Boise, I-da-ho
Diabeteth wrote:
Butterskicksass wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:
"They were French, so they surrendered right away."

Did I get it right? I love that quote. It made laugh. Actually, during this episode I laughed so much that I had people going, "BE QUIET!!!" Hypocrites.

You have it right.... And them scared of the lightsaber, that was priceless!!! Tell the ones that are telling you to be quiet to "respect your authoritah!!!" haha....

To my mom? Probably not a good idea. Thanks for the advice, though! And oh, yes, the lightsaber... I love that lightsaber so much.
Thanks for assuring me about that quote, too.

Your welcome.... And your mom?? Thats all the more reason to tell her that!! Maybe we could go to Somolia and become pirates to break away from our parents rule!!! hehe....
Do you like fishsticks? Then you must be a gay fish!
Favorite Character: Butters of course!
Favorite Episode: Fishsticks now... Was Fellowship of the rings.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 8:19 pm Offline
Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:12 pm1
i want to be a navy sniper so bad now. time for a career change.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 8:21 pm Offline
Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:54 pm1
I disrespectfully disagree with those of you who think the ending was rushed. I remember when the Navy Seals popped those three pirates, thinking how abrupt an end it was to something that could have dragged on through endless days and weeks of talking heads on TV blathering on about how to end "The pirate hostage crisis, DAY 316!" So the show having a similarly abrupt end was very appropriate. I also love how M&T screw with us about our moral certainty that it's cool the young real life pirates were shot down like rabid dogs. There is another side to the story over there. But on the balance I'm glad they busted caps in they asses. In summary, I think this may become one of my top ten episodes.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 8:24 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:46 pm49Boise, I-da-ho
Guerre wrote:
I disrespectfully disagree with those of you who think the ending was rushed. I remember when the Navy Seals popped those three pirates, thinking how abrupt an end it was to something that could have dragged on through endless days and weeks of talking heads on TV blathering on about how to end "The pirate hostage crisis, DAY 316!" So the show having a similarly abrupt end was very appropriate. I also love how M&T screw with us about our moral certainty that it's cool the young real life pirates were shot down like rabid dogs. There is another side to the story over there. But on the balance I'm glad they busted caps in they asses. In summary, I think this may become one of my top ten episodes.

I do agree with the ending as well. It was a quick ending yes, but appropriate. It fit the show and the situtation. And I didn't think about it before, but you made a great point on the moral issue!!
Do you like fishsticks? Then you must be a gay fish!
Favorite Character: Butters of course!
Favorite Episode: Fishsticks now... Was Fellowship of the rings.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 8:26 pm Offline
Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:25 pm22Palmer,MI
Ha. Well well well well well well well
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 8:29 pm Offline
Sat May 17, 2008 8:27 pm2
Cartman saying "the f*ck" over and over seemed like a reference to something...was it?
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 8:38 pm Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:24 pm7
Well, all of these songs do support the theory of another album. Perhaps there weren't enough song from previous seasons?
╥╟╢E ╒└┘[│<?
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 8:40 pm Offline
Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:11 pm25Los Angeles
I agree the ending was perfect.

AWESOME EPISODE!!!!!!!

This could be just my completely wrong interpretation of M&Ts intentions, but what I've always loved most about SP is how they chuck out the retarded notion of good & evil the rest of entertainment & society is deluded by. Their bad guys are always douchebags or dicks or people who think they're doing some ultimate good, or in this case, people driven into it because they live in a hell we can't even imagine.

Maybe it's because I'm older but I've been watching SP religiously since the beginning and I think it just gets better and funnier and smarter every year.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 9:26 pm Offline
Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:34 pm16
Cartman made such a good pirate.. :wink: This was definitely a strong ending to the mid-series break.
Phase 1 = Collect underpants
Phase 2 = ………
Phase 3 = Profit
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 9:28 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:33 pm8Claymont, DE
It was hilarious! I loved when Cartman kept saying:
The f*ck!? :lol:
See them try to bring the hammer down
No damn chains can hold me to the ground.
Last edited by Chadinator92 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 9:31 pm Offline
Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:02 pm112college
"They don't grow old because they die before they're 30!!"

:lol:

Oh Kahl, you slay me...in a good way, not in a get-domed-by-a-SEAL-sniper way :lol:
This is really something witty. I promise. If you don't get it, you are an idiot :D

Hamsters.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 9:52 pm Offline
Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 am7
that has got to be a record for the most people killed in an episode by eric cartmans stupidity...... there were 20 or so in that last scene....any one else seen an episode with more people killed by one of his stupid ideas?
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 10:01 pm Offline
  • YIM
Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:19 am6
lol i loved that esp it rocked cartmen as a parate deff a thing cartmen would do and the classic just kids theme along with an awesome funny adventure had me laughing and south park is still keepin up with the news thing by using the thing about the pirates takin boats and a moral what more could you ask for
actually i can think of one and that is
more more more esps! keep em coming lol :D :lol: :D :D :D :mrgreen: :lol:
live love laugh
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 10:27 pm Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:17 am4
anyone got a working link for someone in the UK to watch it?
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 22, 2009 10:34 pm Offline
Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 am7
njh4768 wrote:
anyone got a working link for someone in the UK to watch it?

not i

i think they are working on getting the episode up.... they have added 2 clips in the last hour but they haven't been activated yet..... as of 3 minutes ago

Sort by  
Page 4 of 19 285 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next