Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 14 of 16 226 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 5:38 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
I need a Xanax - my anxiety level is going up really high waiting for this ep.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 5:50 pm Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
Sawzinho wrote:
PLEASE EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION HERE:

EXPECIALLY MR TREY AND MATT

what the hell have you guys done to cartman? i mean for example, what the hell is that voice?

i´m sorry guys but thats not cartmans voice, that sounds like a pussy talking, that´s not cartman..cartman´s voice has always been that kind of spoiled child with a touch of a bastard attitude!

please watch the old seasons, please, and see the difference between that cartman and this one..

it looks, for how awkward it sounds( because this show has proven for many times in the past that it surpasses all boundaries) that you guys are trying to make the Cartman´s character softer to the public(pussys) eye´s!

For now i will only criticise is voice and not is behavior(that also has been softer).

Please Matt and Trey see this as a positive critique because i am a dedicated fan and i wont to see this show up and kicking like the old days!

I hope you guys change the stuff that i meant because it will be only good for every true south park fan!

Greetings from Portugal ;) Sorry for the bad spelling

first of all...the f*ck? Cartman's voice changed a bit, but that was in season 3 (the red badge of gayness, great episode!!) , and he still sounds like a spoiled little assh*le(not that i don't totally adore him and view myself as pretty similar to him). and his actions have actually gotten more insane...or at least stayed steadily deranged. think of tonsil trouble...or the coon("if you don't make good on your threats, then what good are your threats?")..le petite tourette, Cartman sucks, were all totally Cartman..and he's still a little assh*le too (the list, imaginationland, eek, a penis!, super fun time, breast cancer show ever, fishsticks and many others) of course scott tenorman must die really takes the cake, and was amazing, but we must not forget that it was in season 5, he had the same voice that he does now, and that was relatively recent.
and another thing, you haven't seen this episode yet, so don't judge, and from the one picture we have seen of Cartman in this episode, he looks as pissed off and spoiled as ever! :cartmanangry: you are definitely entitled to your own opinion though, if you don't like the evolution of Cartman, then there is nothing anyone can do about that, just think about it. i don't know. i think Eric Cartman is awesome, kickass, and totally not fat. ;)
oh and also, Matt and Trey probably have better things to do than read the pre-air discussion of their show, for instance...MAKING THE NEW SOUTH PARK (which by the way airs in 4 hours and 12 minutes!!!!! i cannot wait any longer AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH)
but yeah, no hard feelings, and stay true to South Park!! i sure hope you are not a goddamn you know what fan...
XD
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 5:52 pm Offline
Aleicia wrote:
To no one in particular: Isn't it funny how people outside of the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and NZ tend to say "Greetings from _____" and "Sorry for my English/Spelling."

Just an observation.

f*ck dude, yes!
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 5:52 pm Offline
Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:06 pm1
play it already !!!! :D
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 5:55 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:50 pm7
How much longer is It???? its already almost 2pm thursday here in new zealand.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 5:56 pm Offline
Mortalpe wrote:
Why i cant see the Dead celebrities episode ?!?!?

because it hasn't been aired yet..
nice.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 5:58 pm Offline
RideTheLightning wrote:
I read the past 2 pages... some of the comments... how are people so.... never mind

You guys can't see the episode because it needs to air on TV first, it airs tonight at 10:00 (10:00 at whatever time zone you're at, so the east sees it 4 hours before the west) for America.

seriously you guys!
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:02 pm Offline
kty624x wrote:
I'm so ready for this episode. It's been far too long. South Park weeks are the best weeks of the year in my opinion.

totally.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:03 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
iloveyouguys wrote:
kty624x wrote:
I'm so ready for this episode. It's been far too long. South Park weeks are the best weeks of the year in my opinion.

totally.

Very true... i look forward to this all year... or between seasons..
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:06 pm Offline
KeithC89 wrote:
I can't wait until the episode.

you don't know the half of it.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:06 pm Offline
Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:22 pm232
Hey triple poster!
Cartkicker24 wrote:
You have sex with a tiger

Cartkicker24 wrote:
You have sex with your mother

Damn right.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:08 pm Offline
pdfsmail wrote:
I need a Xanax - my anxiety level is going up really high waiting for this ep.

me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too

jesus f*cking christ
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:11 pm Offline
pdfsmail wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:
kty624x wrote:

totally.

Very true... i look forward to this all year... or between seasons..

i look forward to it my whole life...literally, every day i'm like damn i can't wait to get home so i can watch South Park, and with the new episodes now i can't think of anything else and it's been the longest summer ever and ohmygod and everything reminds me of south park, and if you haven't noticed i'm pretty sure i have the most comments on this discussion board out of anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:13 pm Offline
HELPME wrote:
Hey triple poster!

due look at page 7.
in case you haven't noticed i practically live in South Park for how obsessed i am. XD
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:16 pm Offline
less than 4 hours left!!!!!!
sh*t i hope i don't die.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 14 of 16 226 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next