Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 28 of 33 486 posts Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 33  Next
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 11, 2009 3:55 pm Offline
Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:50 pm1Michigan
lol at BillyMays! However I thought they took the Michael Jackson part too far with Ike. But overall nice way to start the season. :zombiekenny:
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 11, 2009 11:40 pm Offline
Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:01 pm4
Funny ass stuff with Billy Maze, "tired of eating chipotle and getting bloody underwear" hahahah. Then that one old dude on the plane cussing is just funny as hell. O and the way you guys made that creepy tiny lady from poltergeist die had me crackin' up. I told my dad to watch this episode because he's a ghost hunters fan and I always said that show was gay so i wanna see his reaction after seeing that...so damn funny
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 12, 2009 12:30 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:53 pm191Milwaukee WI
I kind of wish they would have made fun of Ghost Hunters
more but showing them as paranoid and timid believing they're
hearing noises and mistaking a cigarette lighter and televison
for spirits was funny But when they began to wet themselves and
one s*** himsef and actually believed it was paranormal activity
I laughed so hard I thought I was going to cough up a lung. But
if they had kept them in the episode probably would have become a repeat of The Biggest Douche in the Universe.
I seriously can't believe anybody would watch somethig so
rediculous. I'll admit I saw a few episodes before but the equipment they use only gauges if a electro magnetic field
is present so I guess electricity =ghosts

(Turns on tv oh my god it's Rod Serling from beyond the grave)

I vomit in terror and change the channel. (Oh dear god it's the three stooges.)

I change the channel again (Oh s*** it's Marilyn Manson... wait he's still alive.)
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 12, 2009 6:34 am Offline
Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:36 am1
Ghost Hunter: Gayest F***ing Show Ever! LOL (It's funny because it's true)

"What was THAT?!?" LMFAO

Can anyone name ALL the dead celebs in purgatory?

I saw Bea Arthur, Ted Kennedy, Patrick Swayze, Walter Cronkite, Natasha Richardson, Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon, David Carradine (the noose and stockings were a nice touch), Farrah Faucet, and of course Billy Mays still huckstering from beyond the grave.... who did I miss?

Overall... I'd say 8.9 out of 10, very f***ing funny, especially the ghost hunter mockery. :lol:
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:36 pm Offline
Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:25 pm1
When I saw it, I thought it's "Too little too late" like the episode about Indy 4, but this one kicked the season of to a great start. Even the "Sixth Sense" reference was great too.

I'll admit that I watch Ghost Hunters from time to time, and when I saw them, I was excepting them to act like dicks and ultimately say that Ike is a liar (most of the episodes I saw ended in the place not being haunted at all). But them pissing their pants and running out of the house is great too (and some of them actually do run away in the show, so they're not too far off!).
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:57 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
eggman989 wrote:
Can anyone name ALL the dead celebs in purgatory?

I saw Bea Arthur, Ted Kennedy, Patrick Swayze, Walter Cronkite, Natasha Richardson, Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon, David Carradine (the noose and stockings were a nice touch), Farrah Faucet, and of course Billy Mays still huckstering from beyond the grave.... who did I miss?

Overall... I'd say 8.9 out of 10, very f***ing funny, especially the ghost hunter mockery. :lol:

Gah! I'll have to watch again and freeze the tape so I can try to find the others! Wasn't DJ AM among them?
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 12, 2009 3:58 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Yeppir. See here

Others that have been seen are

Arturo Gatti
John Hughes
Karine Ruby
Les Paul
Steve "Air" McNair

And these guys
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 12, 2009 4:04 pm Offline
Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:17 am25
Great episode to start off the second half of season 13!! I knew the plot would be about Michael Jackson (among other dead celebrities). Either that or swine flu. Only complaint was that there was not enough Butters. However, next episode it is all about Butters! Yay!! :lol:
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 12, 2009 4:08 pm Offline
Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:48 pm2
I'D LOVE TO DISCUSS IT BUT I CANT EVEN LOOK AT IT ON DIS STUPID SITE COS IT GOT CHANGED TO THE UK SITE AND ALL EXCEPT 5 ARE BLOCKED
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 12, 2009 5:33 pm Offline
Sun May 31, 2009 12:13 pm70
Big-Will wrote:
Yeppir. See here

Others that have been seen are

Arturo Gatti
John Hughes
Karine Ruby
Les Paul
Steve "Air" McNair

And these guys

I didn't see "Air" McNair, was kind of disappointed, I watch a lot of football and love the Ravens (whom he played for), I haven't checked that link yet, clicketing now.

EDIT: Found him, he's sitting behind DJ AM and Farrah Fawcett:

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 12, 2009 7:49 pm Offline
Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:39 pm1
I Loved this episode.

Perfect as always. :lol:
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 13, 2009 12:31 am Offline
Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:01 am3
What was very clever from them was to use CARTMAN as the PRO billy mays,
'late and talented billy mays he was a good person"
"with two simple steps I can jump the sits and kick you in the balls"

So far in the hospital this is what people love the most make fun of the guy with some respect for Billy mays.

The chiplote part was hilarious.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 13, 2009 12:47 am Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
snarfzilla wrote:
I Loved this episode.

Perfect as always. :lol:

as always. :cartmanlaugh:
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 13, 2009 1:22 am Offline
Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:44 pm1In the backseat.
I'm pretty surprised Isaac Hayes wasn't anywhere in this episode.
Mom, the tooth fairy didn't leave money under my pillow, call the police.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 13, 2009 3:28 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Kellums wrote:
I'm pretty surprised Isaac Hayes wasn't anywhere in this episode.

He died last year. This ep concerned celebrities who died this year.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 28 of 33 486 posts Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 33  Next