Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 29 of 33 486 posts Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 13, 2009 11:29 am Offline
Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:26 am1
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE!

:D
AAAAAAAAWWWESOMMEEE
heath ledger PostTue Oct 13, 2009 12:58 pm Offline
Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:55 pm1
Why wasn't heath ledger featured as a dead celebrity? :?:
Re: heath ledger PostTue Oct 13, 2009 1:04 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
mireles33 wrote:
Why wasn't heath ledger featured as a dead celebrity? :?:

Because he didn't die this year. He died last year. Name one celebrity spotted in this episode who died last year and not this year.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 13, 2009 1:26 pm Offline
Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:56 pm1
SUPER funny episode. all i've got to say is... they're back! loved the "psychic" from poltergeist being on there too. hilarious!
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 13, 2009 1:43 pm Offline
Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:32 pm1
noooo thats ignorante :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 13, 2009 8:22 pm Offline
Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm1
The f*ck is everyone saying? This episode was hysterical. Every episode since day one has been hysterical. People are just complaining because the art got better and they're saying it's because South Park went 'Main Stream'. f*ck that, wouldn't you say it's pretty main stream to begin with? And even still, it's always been hilarious. Matt and Trey's humor has never changed. Episodes are still goin strong if you ask me.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 13, 2009 8:31 pm Offline
Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:58 pm38Xbox Live
south park will never end the funny episodes will keep on coming and yes every episode was hysterical especially this one

and as long as there is something going on in the world there would always be new ideas for a south park episode

:tweek:
its all about TWEEK!
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 13, 2009 9:24 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:32 pm2
I'm kind of disappointed with this episode. I mean, they go on a bawl fest about Britney in an earlier one but not about Michael Jackson, who has dealt with a lot of trauma in his life, starting with beatings at home - something that would make Butters' life look rather idyllic. Then again, South Park is what it is and some episodes are kind of hit/miss. I like most of them and appreciate the messages they give. Hey, there's always fanfics... and the Hypnotic Zombie Cockatiels of Brazil XD
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 13, 2009 9:54 pm Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
LegiTxPoOrGuY wrote:
south park will never end the funny episodes will keep on coming and yes every episode was hysterical especially this one

and as long as there is something going on in the world there would always be new ideas for a south park episode

even if the world was totally boring, South Park would still be the best thing ever.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 13, 2009 11:37 pm Offline
Sat May 09, 2009 12:07 am3
Hey I spotted the alien on the online version? What's up with that. I heard that the alien would only be shown on the broadcast version? Can anyone explain?
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 14, 2009 12:15 am Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
An4wan wrote:
Hey I spotted the alien on the online version? What's up with that. I heard that the alien would only be shown on the broadcast version? Can anyone explain?

i'm pretty sure they put the alien on the online version later.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 14, 2009 3:00 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
An4wan wrote:

There's a contest every week in which you submit your visitor sighting, but it's only for the day after the episode (Thursday). After Thursday the contest is closed and the alien put back in the online version.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 14, 2009 6:23 am Offline
Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:49 am1
how do i know if i won the alien thing? it said 10,000 winners a week and i submitted my thing like 5 mins after it was shown. do they send u an email or something?
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 14, 2009 11:29 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Reggin wrote:
how do i know if i won the alien thing? it said 10,000 winners a week and i submitted my thing like 5 mins after it was shown. do they send u an email or something?

E-mail. The contest rules say that
Quote:
Second Prize awards will be fulfilled via the Internet and will be sent to the winner's email address provided at time of entry.

But...
Quote:
Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost or misdirected prize awards.

If you didn't get an e-mail by tonight, you didn't win anything this past week.

If you're REALLY lucky, you'll get this:
Quote:
One (1) First Prize: a South Park Prize Pack consisting of one (1) South Park, The Totally Sweet DVD Game, one (1) South Park Episode Guide, Volume 1, one (1) South Park T-shirt, and one(1) free download of South Park, Let's Go Tower Defense Play Xbox Live Arcade Game.

Seven of these will be awarded, one per episode.

You'll have to read the rules to find out what the Grand Prize is (and yes, there's more to it than just a character cameo in next season's first episode). :)
My SP Fan Site.

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 14, 2009 3:24 pm Offline
Sun May 31, 2009 12:13 pm70
iloveyouguys wrote:
LegiTxPoOrGuY wrote:

even if the world was totally boring, South Park would still be the best thing ever.

Nah, the world can't be boring if there is South Park.

Sort by  
Page 29 of 33 486 posts Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next